Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit requirement for jr.member  (Read 408 times)
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:18:05 PM
Merited by Ginzink (1)

However, nobody can help them, if they don't want to help themselves.

You can lead a Unicorn Horse to water but you can't make em drink it eh??   Grin

Where did you find a unicorn?

BTW hope this helps with your Unicorn/Horse : https://ecoequine.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/10-tips-for-getting-water-into-your-horse/

Grin
Ginzink (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

However, nobody can help them, if they don't want to help themselves.

You can lead a Unicorn Horse to water but you can't make em drink it eh??   Grin

Where did you find a unicorn?

BTW hope this helps with your Unicorn/Horse : https://ecoequine.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/10-tips-for-getting-water-into-your-horse/

Grin

Now i should have saved the one smerit for a better post, but that was just hilarious! Tongue
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

I must do my site about Unicorns. It's really quite an interesting idea, and it shows the creativity of man in the past.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:06:47 AM

Hi,

I thought merit would help with the spam but i still see as much crap from newbies as before.
Took a look at marketplace and found out why! Jr. member accounts are being sold as well. And for third world the sum is probably quite decent.

Maybe Theymos was to kind, and there should be 5 merit as requirement for jr.member.

If you cant earn any merit your probably should not even be jr. member. It is hard to get merit, but 5 merit should be possible for most people over time.
Unless they only post meaningless shitposts and in bounty threads off course but cant say i feel sorry for thoose  Tongue

People are not contented what blessings came on themselves, sometimes people abused opportunities given to them. Like here the forum some members disregard the rules and regulations they do not follow properly they played unfair to other members. That's why Members sacrificing to earn merit in a good way, we hope this scenario vanish we hope others play with in a good ways that others deserves.
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

Sorry pal but im not agreed with your opinion. Newbies ame babyborn of this forum, when they learn the basical things here they awarded with Jr. Member. note that Jr. Member only get the basics. they are still learning and need more serious discussing. why deter them to reach Jr. member anymore?
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

Hi,

I thought merit would help with the spam but i still see as much crap from newbies as before.
Took a look at marketplace and found out why! Jr. member accounts are being sold as well. And for third world the sum is probably quite decent.

Maybe Theymos was to kind, and there should be 5 merit as requirement for jr.member.

If you cant earn any merit your probably should not even be jr. member. It is hard to get merit, but 5 merit should be possible for most people over time.
Unless they only post meaningless shitposts and in bounty threads off course but cant say i feel sorry for thoose  Tongue
You are sounding elitetish. Just supposed you are a newbie would you in your best frame of mind suggest this? The team that worked out the merit system did a great job. That people are buying account is not because of cheap rank up to Jr member, but something else which I believe will be dealt with at the right time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ginzink (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Hi,

You are sounding elitetish. Just supposed you are a newbie would you in your best frame of mind suggest this? The team that worked out the merit system did a great job. That people are buying account is not because of cheap rank up to Jr member, but something else which I believe will be dealt with at the right time.

If i sound eliteish there is definitely something wrong with my post! I was very frustrated yesterday when creating the post. My spot in the forum is first of all altcoins. They are what interest me the most. And that is the part with most spam i think, at least it feels like it!

Could i ask which part of my post was eliteish?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: