Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bounty reports  (Read 1315 times)
korchenkov (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:44:06 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 08:33:35 PM by korchenkov

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

UPD:
Good news!! I've finally found a service for automatically generated Twitter reports!!!
https://bountylifehack.com
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

hello ...
maybe my experience can help, what i did to save the link twitter or facebook is manual. can we use microsoftword or notepade.maybe a time consuming job, but this is fun ..

.. good luck

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

i did on manual collect
save my report on notepad but if there is automatic service for that i wanna know too, maybe that can help me more

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

There's no automatic services.
Collecting links is no way other than the manual way (copy link to tweet)

hello ...
maybe my experience can help, what i did to save the link twitter or facebook is manual. can we use microsoftword or notepade.maybe a time consuming job, but this is fun ..

.. good luck

I also do this, but I use MS.Excel. Easier in compiling numbers and dates. Just need a copy paste in the forum report, then the format will automatically be neatly arranged according to the order in the sheet. Wink

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

For twitter or Facebook bounty reports, I do it manually. It's easy and there is no need to have a bot specifically for this purpose. What I do is as soon as I retweet or share a post, I copy its url and edit my retweet report post on the forum to this new link. I always bookmark my post so I can efficiently update my progress.

anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

To me it can only be done by hand. You can collect within 1 day or at a time when you retweet or tweet. Twitter has provided the time so this is not too difficult.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

I use an Excel spreadsheet, I think a lot of people do. Why complicate things using additional services if there is the good old system. After each post, copy the link and other required details in the table. Then when the time comes for the report, open the table and copy the necessary data to post to the forum. Very convenient.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

I don't know any automatic service, I do it manually and it becomes very time consuming at some point. I try to copy the links when I share/retweet and paste them to the bounty post immediately not to forget them later and also not to make them pile up.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

I do not know much about the report. I just report every week and it starts on the usual Thursday and I only edit the report because if we re-post it will only pile up. and it is very time consuming. but for me it is very fun. because it can fill my spare time from my dian and no work

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

To work on bounty social media like twitter all the participants do it with manual and the way I do bounty social media I do via mobile phone directly because it can be done anywhere. you just select in your bitcointalk account menu: Profile → show post → select bounty you will do.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Sir, You can save it manually at word that i did at the time of posting in thread. I also save thread posting link manually so that when any manager does not give me stakes for wrong information i use it for my work proven. Though its time consuming but it will save many times when you face stakes problem.
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

I do bounty facebook and twitter manually. Actually, it's very easy, but  waste not small time. I'm using google spreadsheet too for control all bounty  I participated.
DenyAryanto

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

if you wanty automatic report you can join bounty use portal
sample you can join in bountyhive

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

I can not say for others, but I make reports in tweeter and facebook myself, without involving third-party services, nothing difficult to copy the link to your own tweet or retweet.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Twitter campaign is easy to do so you don’t need to use any bot on that but people who are greedy use it, they spam the campaign thread even its not required to post your work because you just need to fill out the form. People wants easy money but if you don’t follow rules for sure your reputation is in risk.

This an example of how BOT works on twitter campaign, the form is there and yet people are keep on posting so for sure they will not qualify for the payment.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2801253.0
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Just copy and paste by yourself Smiley). There are no bot needed cause it's really easy to collect, it'll be the big problem if you join tons of twitter campaigns at a time and you'll be confused if you don't have a spreadsheet about twitter campaign that you're being in Smiley). Create a google spreadsheet about all campaign you're being if you're being in a lot of campaigns now. That's all.

noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

I have a separate folder for each project, in which documents with information, namely all the necessary links and data that I entered, as well as the conditions of the company and a separate document with reports, I prepare the reports right away and send them at the end of the week Smiley
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

twitter bounty reports are very tiring. so I do not really like twitter campaigns. it already makes very little money.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate?I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example.  
Most of the bounties are requiring to put the links on the thread that they created and allows you to edit for additional tweets/retweet links.

Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
I collect my data's manually and putting it somewhere like notepad, wordpad or Microsoft word with a note on the header of it.
I don't use automatic services, I'm not going to pay something that isn't worth it for me which I can work for easily.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

I'm sure hundreds and even thousands of bounty hunters use how to manually collect Twitter links. most of them copy links in notepade or microsoft word and microsoft excel.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: