Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:07:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bounty reports  (Read 1315 times)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

There is a great service for collect the links to your tweets. https://www.allmytweets.net/connect/  It's absolutely free, simple and easy to use. But be carefull, tweeter doesn't like any sort of apps. And it's better to save your reports manualy, notepad++ will be great for that because it allows you to create multiply tabs and open your links from there too.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

I'm sure hundreds and even thousands of bounty hunters use how to manually collect Twitter links. most of them copy links in notepade or microsoft word and microsoft excel.

Twitter reports should be done manually of course, its easy to copy and paste. But you really have to read the rules since not all campaign wants you to post your work because they have provided the link form to prevent any spam in thread.
korchenkov (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:32:04 AM

I'm sure hundreds and even thousands of bounty hunters use how to manually collect Twitter links. most of them copy links in notepade or microsoft word and microsoft excel.

Twitter reports should be done manually of course, its easy to copy and paste. But you really have to read the rules since not all campaign wants you to post your work because they have provided the link form to prevent any spam in thread.

But if there would be an automatic service, would you like to use it to save your time?
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:30:34 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
I'm also interested. need help.

Go to The Moon !
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

definitely manually, save in bookmarks or note the links we share on tweeter ,, so the time to report we do not have to bother looking for our share results on the homepage, time to report live we copy and paste, in our report ,, do not forget to put the date and the time when saving it, it's the way I use it, and it's quite effective at saving our time ,,,,goodluck Smiley

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

Why need automatic services when it is more convenient to do it manually, all you have to do is copy your retweet or posts links and paste them wherever you want to post them. If you are reporting on a thread then edit and update your post with the latest posts or retweets.
To make it more easy to handle make a separate spreadsheet for your posts and retweets, that will help you to avoid mess.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

I use manual because with manual we can control Retweets that we will report. maybe my suggestion you use manual only. and see the date for the next week live view in Spreadsheet
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

The best way is in the start of the week, you make the post, and you tweet or retweet, copy the links and update in the bounty post. And after that, day by day make tweet and retweet and use the edit funtion in bitcointalk thread to update this new link.
By the way, you can do this action, and paste it in the excel or notepad temporarily and finally in the end of bounty week copy and paste in bitcointalk thread.
Two way for your choose

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

I just work on the manual for the twitter report and save it in notepad it's just my experience and has never experienced it automatically for the report.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

Actually, there are many ways to do a report on social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter). If you follow too many social media campaigns, then you can use additional tools such as notes on your computer, you can also use other media to save the results of your tweets and retweets.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Here i collect all of my reports and save it in a MS Word. And if im on field used clipper application for mobile to save all my reports and just copy it and paste on the said date to pass on. Hope it will help my ideas somehow. Goodluck.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

of course, this is entered manually. There is no service that provides the service. This is noteworthy because if one places the data you certainly won't get the prize of the campaign.

Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

about the twitter report that I also still do not know, but as far as I know we have to report in every week. But it all depends on the rules on each project and the report is usually different there are 3.5.7 each week.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

As far as I know, there are no automatic collection services for tweets and retweets. I link to the twitter and facebook campaigns save my projects in a notepad file, then send the report to the weekly activity for each campaign at the end of the week. But it would not hurt certain automated collection services.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

collect reports manually, automatic services cause suspicions of the support of Twitter and your account can be blocked
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

I always record every tweet or retweets from bounty program that I follow in notepad. After all report conditions are met then it is copied to bitcointalk to create a report. Do not forget to note the date so you do not forget to make a report in bitcointalk.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

I do collect data manually. I use notepad when save links. I think many people who do with a manual. More easily remember
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

Personally I collect all the important information in the excel file, marking the reported and rewarded links by different colours.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

I in a current of week collect links on tweets in a file an exel, when the reporting date comes, I copy the collected information in thread on a forum

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

I do it manually, sometimes its boring, but that's the only way, is there any other way? reporting each day is easier than collecting it in a week Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: