Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bounty reports  (Read 1315 times)
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
I`m collect data manually.It's not very difficult for me.I think that automatic services are failure
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

Yes, Manually is a b*tch, but it works best.
If you make a todo list in a spreadsheet as soon as you join a campaign and copy the (re)tweet link in it after posting then it's not a lot of work. Just takes some discipline. I made a template for it that works fine with me and I've been using it without a lot of extra effort.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

I recently started using software that saves my time a little. Manually too it is not so difficult, looking how much you conduct campaigns

AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

maybe my obtain victual, what i did to save the tie-in cheep or facebook is guide. we employ microsoftword or notepade.maybe a chronology intense job
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

there are some campaigns that do not require a report in the thread. they use bounty portal.
bountyhive is very popular but does not include spreadsheets making it less transparent.
robertkamerer

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Some bounties require reports, some don't. Whatever the case may be, I keep a record of all my activities. Can't hurt.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

here i have a little suggestion, hope can help.
my experience to report bounty campaign tasks manually. social media that I participate I enter into borkmark as well as I add the date and time that accompany it for weekly reports,
even easier can also be added at the end of the project that we follow
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

here i have a little suggestion, hope can help.
my experience to report bounty campaign tasks manually. social media that I participate I enter into borkmark as well as I add the date and time that accompany it for weekly reports,
even easier can also be added at the end of the project that we follow
I m doing reports manually too and collect all tweets/retweets into notepad file. it takes a lot of time for me .and since you said about bookmarks-I have exactly the same. created column with all the campaigns I'm in.

Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

I do it manually by copying links of the post/tweets in special file. I do it right after posting the data, cause you will know exectly what part of job is done. In the end of the week just copy this links to the report.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

I do it manually, by saving it in textedit and reporting it weekly. But there are some bounty that do not require a report, I suggest you look for bounty like that to make it easier for you. And you can use the following bounty from irfan_pak10, he uses the website to check your work without having to make a weekly report.
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

I use Microsoft Excel and just create a table, paste there every tweet\retweet. In my opinion, the most convenient and simple program for this work.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

I think there is no automatic service as you say. My experience is using the google spreadsheet to do bounty campaigns that I join, it helps me to update anytime, anywhere.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Everyone really likes free odor, plus Bitcoin becomes a free item. There are several ways to get free Bitcoin that is currently done by digital coin miners.

The task of Bounty Hunter itself is to promote or campaign ICO offered by the company. The goal is to get ranked in the search engines and filter many consumers in hopes their coins will be sold out.

Usually the prize is Coin Etherium (ETH) which can be converted to Bitcoin or also in Dollar form.
PETER2680

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Sort off
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

I'm collecting all the links manually for now. I participated in 80 campaigns in parallel and in principle there was nothing difficult, just had to sit and do all day
solmat

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

do everything randomly without. although I think already that it is necessary to streamline their work)
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

There are no way to collect twitter reports automatically Smiley. Beside I don't think collect twitter link to report on Bounty thread is too hard to use a bot Smiley). I can easily report twitter link by myself although I'm joining about 5 - 10 twitter bounty campaign Smiley. It only take about nearly 1 hour to complete all report Smiley

Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Collecting data for reports is done manually. You can copy it in notepad or ms.word. Very easy.
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

I think it's better to do it manually. It is an easy job and no need to use bots. You just copy the tweet link, and collect it in notepad.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

I use a notepad.
I write tweets there, the beginning and end of the bounty, posts, tweets.Very convenient, try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: