Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bounty reports  (Read 1315 times)
KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

The best way is to do it manually. Copy the link of every post you make and save it somewhere on your pc. I prefer using sublime text 3 always. You go for notepad,notpad++, or any text editor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

Personally, I do it manually, collecting the twitter links for every tweet. But I only take part in projects I strongly believe!
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Personally, I save all links to tweets / retweets from bounty campaigns in which I participate in the notebook, in order to then immediately send the entire report. I feel comfortable working like this, some use Google sheets for this.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

I maintain a text file and once I shared a post or did a retweet, I copy the link and paste it according to the format that bounty is asking. Actually for me it is very easy when reporting because I just need to copy and paste it on the bounty thread. Furthermore according to my view, you should keep all the records until a bounty is finished and all your stakes are given. Its a good practice for your own benefit.

I keep the links for the reports in the Word. But I store all the data not only before the award but also from my very first bounty campaign. I myself don't know why I need this excess information.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

I maintain a text file and once I shared a post or did a retweet, I copy the link and paste it according to the format that bounty is asking. Actually for me it is very easy when reporting because I just need to copy and paste it on the bounty thread. Furthermore according to my view, you should keep all the records until a bounty is finished and all your stakes are given. Its a good practice for your own benefit.

I keep the links for the reports in the Word. But I store all the data not only before the award but also from my very first bounty campaign. I myself don't know why I need this excess information.
Of course, I understand you about the ease of filing a report. But you should understand that in the Bounty theme of the company all participants communicate and because of your reports it is almost impossible to find answers to the questions posed.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

I always use the onenote to organize and save automatic in the cloud but efficient of what this program looks like it was made for the bounty
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

To get the links of your tweets and retweets in your twitter account, first is to click your profile where all your post are there. You will see a drop down arrow in the upper right on your tweets, then select the "Copy Link to Tweet" then paste it in your report...i hope this will help.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

To get the links of your tweets and retweets in your twitter account, first is to click your profile where all your post are there. You will see a drop down arrow in the upper right on your tweets, then select the "Copy Link to Tweet" then paste it in your report...i hope this will help.
It's good that the reports are accepted either by email or in the bounty topic bitcointalk. Today, there is an opportunity to communicate in a telegram and not look at the many references that the participants provide in their reports.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Why require programmed administrations when it is more advantageous to do it physically, you should simply duplicate your retweet or posts connections and glue them wherever you need to post them. In the event that you are writing about a string at that point alter and refresh your post with the most recent posts or retweets.

To make it all the more simple to deal with make a different spreadsheet for your posts and retweets, that will assist you with avoiding mess.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

All of us do reports manually its best to copy the link every time you tweet/retweet to your google sheet, excel, or notepad. I put also the links of the campaigns and duration date where I participated to google sheet so I can easily  monitor it.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Known automatic services store links that their robots have made themselves. Those. There is no service that follows your actions and keeps links to your retweets / tweets. So we do everything ourselves, in notebooks))) Roll Eyes
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

when i use to do twitter bounty my weekly report are done manually, to the best of my knowledge report can't be sent through automatic services. A bot can't report your twitter tweet/retweet on bitcointalk thread.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
A.SanchezNo7

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Dear everyone,
As me, I collect data by manually way. After performing tweet/retweet, I comeback to my twitter home page then go to "Tweets" tab, at here, there are all my tweets/retwweets that I have just performed. Each tweet/retweet, I select "more" ( V ) then choose "copy link to tweet" and finally I paste to my report. You also right-click to the time of tweet that you want to get link and choose "copy link address" then paste to your report.
I don't know is there any tool can help me collect the twitter data as I perform above? Anyone who has the tool like that, please kindly share!
Thank you so much!
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

I dont know any way of collecting link reports to my social bounties, so I was using manual collecting. Its not that difficult but it is so tiring especially if you have multiple bounties since it is allowed to participate multiple social bounties. Just patience and  hard work.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

In terms of Twitter reports during a bounty campaign, I've been keeping them manually. At least one day a tweet and retweet me in notepad and I will submit the report one day before the deadline of the weekly date.

Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

For the time being it's manual by means of notebook, microsoft word, exceed expectations spreadsheet simply duplicate and past. Looking forward sooner rather than later for mechanized machine.
korchenkov (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

I found a way how to generate my Twitter reports automatically: https://bountylifehack.com/
A.SanchezNo7

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

Dear friend,

I do it manual too. I think it is easy to do by hand. Copy - paste … Very simple. But if you work for many campaigns, you should do one by one at a moment if you don't want confusion. As my opinion, using notepad to save your work is easier when report than other apps.
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:29:55 AM

I use an Excel spreadsheet, I think a lot of people do. Why complicate things using additional services if there is the good old system. After each post, copy the link and other required details in the table. Then when the time comes for the report, open the table and copy the necessary data to post to the forum. Very convenient.
I just thought about using google spreadsheet, thanks for the advice, in the future I will try to use google spreadsheet to facilitate my work.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:32:34 AM

I don't know any automatic service, I do it manually and it becomes very time consuming at some point. I try to copy the links when I share/retweet and paste them to the bounty post immediately not to forget them later and also not to make them pile up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: