Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bounty reports  (Read 1315 times)
Benomil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

I have a few companions, they chasing abundance. They report twitter battle physically, yet they said it's exceptionally distressing, in light of the fact that amount of crusade they join in particular. They exceptionally trust have program, which help report computerized.
CryptoWind

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

for bounties where I dont need to do reports in btt, but I need to fill google forms in the end of week, I sure have a page in excel where I write links to posts and the date when they were posted by me. If I even dont need to fill google forms, then I just count in excel table how many retweets Ive done.
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

I keep all links in a notebook) It's easier for me. I tried to create Google tables with links, bounty names, conditions and rules. But for me it turned out to be longer) Finding all the links on the day of the report in the stream is very difficult! So, everyone has their own methods), someone is cunning and does everything in one day, but I follow the rules) It is very important to adhere to the bounty conditions.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
Dear friend,
As i know, there are many twitter campaigns without report. The bounty participants only tweet, like, retweet but needn't report weekly. Bounty campaign team have tool to get your data automatic and give stakes for your work. When join campaigns like that, we feel easy to do our work.... But a large number of campaign today require weekly report. It depend on their rule and we must follow.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

I personally do not use any additional software. all adding in manual drag mind by hand. I do not know how anyone, but I feel so comfortable.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

As long as I follow the twitter bounty campaign, I collect links that I will report manually. I manually take links one by one then I copy paste on the Microsoft Excel sheet. After all is collected and fulfills the requirements then I make it one to post in the report thread. All this time I used this method and I felt quite easy. But if there are friends who have automatic methods, I will be open to learning this method so that I can make it easier and faster to make this twitter report.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

yes i made my report using notepad and sticky notes for those link for me to remind me to send some of my report and everything regarding to my bounty  and depend on their schedule too.
Omokorewa

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

As for me its very easy, It's easy and there is no need to have a both specifically for the purpose. as soon as I retweet or share a post, I use to copied its url and edit my retweets report post on the forum to the new link made.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

UPD:
Good news!! I've finally found a service for automatically generated Twitter reports!!!
https://bountylifehack.com
I ussually save the link report to the google excel file, I create a file manager all of my bounty. At the weekend, I will copy from there to BCT and report this. I dont believe in 3rd app, maybe you can lost your account from this. So be careful when using 3rd app. And i can suggest you a app with more safe which you can genarate all of your tweets and retweets:
https://www.allmytweets.net/connect/

Hope can help you Smiley
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Most of the bounty tasks I have done are provided by the hunting platform, they will record everything I do on time, and I don't need to record too much data !

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

As far as I can tell I do it physically. I think it is anything but difficult to do by hand. Duplicate - glue with every one of the connections. Also, Very straightforward. In any case, in the event that I work for some battles, I ought to do it one by one at a minute in the event that you don't need disarray with your reports. My recommendations for you is to utilizing scratch pad or MS Excel to spare your work is less demanding when report than different applications. Goodluck Sir.
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

UPD:
Good news!! I've finally found a service for automatically generated Twitter reports!!!
Yes, good find OP. There are many ways to automatically generated Twitter data by using Twitter API.
shemer77

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I like how the OP "answers" his question. Just say you built the tool or whatever
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

What is certain is that most Twitter reports are done manually, this really does work well, in addition to being able to read important information from the project which is followed by this can also add knowledge for self-development.
No need to complain about the missed time and be able to provide a good report.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

In my opinion, Twitter bounty reports is a very troublesome thing. You not only need to retweet tweets every day, but you also need to record the link and post the link to the forum. This is a task that takes time to complete.

Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

i did it also manually, in this way i can track down in what day did i last copy the link. i usually save it on the notepad. Nowadays there are so many automated bounty where reports are not needed.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

UPD:
I do paste these things manually and I have never encountered a bot ever for doing these sort of things but thanks for the link sharing and it will definitely help a lot of people to do their jobs quickly and hassle free. But for me sadly I have quit the bounty job and now I am focusing in other fields that are having less competition now like the crypto industry of 2011 when only a few people knew about bitcoin n stuff.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Actually I never join the twitter bounty campaign. Commonly I only join the signature campaign. And when I have to submit my report weekly, I will do check manually to my posts and save the link manually into my notepad in my laptop. It is done every time I post and then save the link. Then, in the week report, I have had my report data on my notepad and check them again before submitting. Probably, this experience can help you although not in twitter report.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

What the problem? There are a lot of apps like google calendar, where you can put an alarm when you should make a report.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

I think they should just remove the twitter report thingy. It just adds to the server. Using an api is easier anyways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: