Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bounty reports  (Read 1315 times)
valerie0216

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

In my first report, i do collect all links and save it to my notepad. It is a take time to do. Then, until I know how to do the manual copy paste, I got the easy way to do my reports weekly. goodluck
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

All I do in manual mode, the first time of course it was hard, but then I got used to it!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I collect the pen in a Google table. You can order the automation of the program, but why? Tweet again - took the link.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

This manual would be better. write down on a notepad or word it will at least enough help to make the report. However, in this case, prosecuted should carefully it is certain. When pasting a report with just a little when the manager it thoroughly so it will not get paid.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

hello ...
maybe my experience can help, what i did to save the link twitter or facebook is manual. can we use microsoftword or notepade.maybe a time consuming job, but this is fun ..

.. good luck

It is true that Notepad is the best in storing data because the notepad is very simple and lightweight for the memory used.
But if you get hardaware, then it's better to use your own special Google spreadsheet.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

In this case, Excel tables help a lot, they arrange everything in order and do not allow you to get lost in the work and make huge mistakes.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

I am kind of old stlye man Smiley . So i prefer to take notes by myself manually. The best method for me is to save the excell files with dates and bounty names.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I am usually doing it on my own and there should not be any problems, despite the fact, that you are doing 100 bounty campaigns at the same time. By the way, thank you for providing this service, I hope it would help people to make their reports faster.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Thanks bro, but I preferred on my own. Why preferred? Because these pigs have blocked a twitter account. By the way, very good veiled advertising) Good luck to you.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Thank you for sharing this information, I am currently still manual in data collection created in Microsoft Excel. I still doubt that data collection uses automated services
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

Thank you so much for this service! she has already helped me and I think that she will also help so many participants of the bounty campaigns Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

I always did reports in manual mode, saved all the links in the google table, and then on the day of the report I posted them!
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Collecting bounty reports on Twitter is not that hard ;
Create a new notepad on your laptop or desktop even phone as well, and make sure each repost or tweet done a day copy the link and save it on the notepad created till the submission day then you copy all the links and submit it. Simple as that

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I usually collect links manually, without using any software or auto application. A few days ago your twitter account was suspended for spam and using unauthorized software. It's best to do it manually to be safe

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

I do not joined in twitter bounty campaign yet, I have twitter account. It is kind a mess for me because it is all about retweeting ICO's tweet or making tweet on ICO. At the end of the campaign period, those who have lots of followers are those who have higher stakes and higher amount of token to be recieved.

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

I always did it by manual i dont like my task done by some software. Also i can read project updates on their twitter account. I always start with the form first and then i just fill the form with link that already copy-pasted. Remember always double check your work before submission.

Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

UPD:
Good news!! I've finally found a service for automatically generated Twitter reports!!!
https://bountylifehack.com

be careful with site services like that
you have to examine the possibility of phishing. I suggest that you do it manually because it doesn't require a level of thought or like making a quality post.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I save Twitter and bounty reports manually on the document and  finally I submit the report .Its easy and simple.dont want any auto service.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Unfortunately, my account was suspended and that made me unable to continue making money. I have known this site and I have used them quite effectively. But it seems that the suspension is going strong and many accounts have been suspended for advertising for ICO projects. That is bad and I do not know how to solve that problem. someone please help me!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

I do everything by hand, Yes it takes a little more time, but it does not bother me, for me it is part of my job that I have to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: