Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS gaining a lot of ground  (Read 140 times)
HardFireMiner (OP)

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

I see the sudden increase in price of EOS very unexpected and I see nothing to back it up.

Why does it rise, who knows? The only info I found are articles about the rise itself, not about the coin.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

I see the sudden increase in price of EOS very unexpected and I see nothing to back it up.

Why does it rise, who knows? The only info I found are articles about the rise itself, not about the coin.

speculants are mad boys, they dont act according to reasons just according to information

HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

speculants are mad boys, they dont act according to reasons just according to information

I agree, it sure looks like a pump with nothing to back it up.

A desperate action to create FOMO and get people into buying it now? 

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

I think the rise of EOS is entirely due to the participation of speculators. Last week, Hongkong just held the EOS main network to promote the conference, a lot of people are looking forward to the main network in June, of course, EOS is technically possible breakthroughs.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

Exactly my thoughts I have my eyes on EOS for sometime now and my thinking was to wait a little I thought it might dip more or at least there is no reason for it to rise now so I will be catching it either way , Guess I was wrong or in another words crypto is never predictable . Wish I did not postpone buying in to it  Undecided .
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

Exactly my thoughts I have my eyes on EOS for sometime now and my thinking was to wait a little I thought it might dip more or at least there is no reason for it to rise now so I will be catching it either way , Guess I was wrong or in another words crypto is never predictable . Wish I did not postpone buying in to it  Undecided .

What I learned in crypto is that the wheel turns and you may have other chances to buy the same coin at missed price or better. 

I bet on this being an artificial rise.

TashBLIL

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

FYI... an airdrop is being delivered this Saturday, 1:1 for all EOS coin holders (you need more than 100 coins) and Antpool miner, the second largest miner in the world, has just announced they want to be an EOS block producer.

I imagine this has A LOT to do with the price increase  Cheesy
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

You guys did not research about it at all? EOS is like ethereum, and it is about to lauch its own blockchain soon and has a lot of airdrops coming along.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Mainnet is coming and before that there will be a few eos related airdrops, starting on the 15th with eos dac
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Just pumped without back in up.... Dont loose holdings after airdrop!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

EOS is not the only one who is getting pumped. And it is not the only one back up with a real and useful product.
It is just speculation that it may be the next Ethereum or something like that. Ethereum also is overpriced.
But the whales can do what they want to manipulate the market.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

EOS was getting a lot of buzz even when the price was down and they have rebounded the most.
With the news of moving to their own blockchain and arranging different meetups and programs around the world, they are getting more momentum and are posing to be immediate threat for ethereum.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

getting pumped is not at all the same as "gaining a lot of ground".
getting pumped is a temporary state where altcions enter whenever there is some hype surrounding them, there are whales and insiders who first buy it at the bottom, then the rest of good traders who see the signs who will get in and  finally as the price goes up the rest come in and the last group are the newbies who always get in too late and buy at the peak just to lose a lot of money as the whales start dumping on them.

this process has nothing to do with gaining grounds...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

getting pumped is not at all the same as "gaining a lot of ground".
getting pumped is a temporary state where altcions enter whenever there is some hype surrounding them, there are whales and insiders who first buy it at the bottom, then the rest of good traders who see the signs who will get in and  finally as the price goes up the rest come in and the last group are the newbies who always get in too late and buy at the peak just to lose a lot of money as the whales start dumping on them.

this process has nothing to do with gaining grounds...

Fifth position by market cap I would say means gaining ground.

Above Monero, Litecoin, two coins that I also like.

TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

EOS pumped because of news about new blockproducer and antpool accepting it , i think we will see very nice going on it !
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

they will forking, and anyone who want get coin from eos fork (the coin called eosDAC) should have atleast 100 eos on their wallet before snapshots (at 01:00:00 April 15th 2018 UTC time) to eligible joining airdrop with scale 1:1 (read: per 1 eos will earn 1 eosDAC) and for anyone who have eos balance on CoinEx will eligible to getting eosDAC although they have less than 100 eos... read the source at here

when the occurrence of ignis airdrop, where nxt price rise till $2.16 (ATH), i guess eos will be like this... so for now, you can buy more eos, then sell few days from now, IMHO... do not be tempted by free coin, but earn profits from trend....
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

They announce an incoming airdrop. Basically free money. Well almost
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

Perhaps because of a recent snapshot of EOS, the airdrop a new token.
So I think that's why EOS has gone up a lot.

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Yeah I think a lot of people just flock to EOS because they think it looks and sounds good, without giving much thought. FOMO I think.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Ilnet

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

maybe they know something we don't know yet?  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: