Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Criterias for getting promoted from Newbie to Junior member  (Read 156 times)
abake (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:23 AM
Merited by chesatochi (11)

Initially before joining the forum, what I was told by the colleague who referred me was that Newbies account were used to be upgraded after 30 posts count. Presently, i’m On 31 post counts but my account is yet to be upgraded. I thought it’s a normal protocol to be observed. Moreover, what is the different between posts and activities? I wish to know much about this. Can’t wait to see the reactions of experienced forum members on this post. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

You will have to wait for some few weeks to be upgraded to the Jr member status. It doesn't just happen when you climb up to 31 posts. Your level of activities is what counts. And currently you as reference in 14. Hold on for some few days abd things may work out well for you

https://cryptotvplus.com
parekoy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

The only criteria as being Newbie into Jr. Member is through posting at least once a day until 45 days as the activity increases will increment only every 14 days and you required to have at least 30 activities so that you will become Jr. Member.
Most of the new members in this forum will be stuck on being Jr. Member even you had posted thousands of comments and posts as long as nobody will not give you merits on your comments as most members doesn't care giving merits to some good comments as I do.
You need 45 days in order to bump Jr. Member.

Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

3 X 14 = 42 Jnr Mmbr this rank you can only get a month and a half of participation on the forum. Earlier does not work your activity over a two week period may not increase by more than 14. Here is the Russian topic about the ranks. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1762094.0
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

From newbie to Jr.member. You need to have 30 activities. You will have up to 28 activities a month. So you will have 34 days to move from Newbie to Jr.member
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
Merited by epidose (1)

With the new merit system in place, it will become harder to increase in rank position. People need to give merits and then you need to reach a certain number to activate the next level.

I gave you my remaining merit points and hope your upgrade to the next level Wink

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Yeah, this post definitely deserves a merit Grin Apparently, some guy is trying to pump his account here. Give me merit too then Grin
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

With the new merit system in place, it will become harder to increase in rank position. People need to give merits and then you need to reach a certain number to activate the next level.

I gave you my remaining merit points and hope your upgrade to the next level Wink
Atta boy, taking one for the team. Pass some my way too when you have more Cheesy
Torrenth

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

It looks like your activity stopped at 28 will usually increase after 14 days, I've experienced it, hopefully quickly passed so that you can follow the campaign's signature
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

you are right currently new merit system is important role in rank position. But newbie to junior member no need for merits because we must reach the 30 activity automatically rank should be raise jr.member. many peoples are confused in merits system because this is identify the spam users but currently it is not working so some changes will possible in merit system.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
rlcarriers123

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

There are span time that our activities will be updated. Every 2 weeks in wednesday, our activities will be added with a maximum of 14 activity. That was I read to the guidelines. You sure to have a chance to get member because you have 11 merits now.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Initially before joining the forum, what I was told by the colleague who referred me was that Newbies account were used to be upgraded after 30 posts count. Presently, i’m On 31 post counts but my account is yet to be upgraded. I thought it’s a normal protocol to be observed. Moreover, what is the different between posts and activities? I wish to know much about this. Can’t wait to see the reactions of experienced forum members on this post. Thanks

Post count doesn't really have to be related to your activity count even though 1 post is equal to 1 activity. You only have 14 activities for two weeks which is 14 days, however, you only get 14 activities every two weeks, which resets every 2nd Tuesday. So, if for the week you have consumed your 14 activities, your activities will not be updated, not until it resets on the second Tuesday.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

The criterias of getting promoted from newbie to Junior member depends on how many post and your activities,your post must be up to 31-35 and your activities must be up to like 28-30  once you get to this point you will be promoted.
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

Who cares. Just read what you want and write what you want. Doing stuff just to rank up is weird.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

yes your post is already exceed 30, and the requirement to go to the next level is to have more 30 activities without using merit. see your account has only 14 activities 16 or more to go up to the JR Member it seems to me
abake (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Now, I'm getting what it takes to move to the next level bit by bit. Just checked now and confirmed 11 merits. This is encouraging. Automatically I need to be more active 

[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
abake (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

yes your post is already exceed 30, and the requirement to go to the next level is to have more 30 activities without using merit. see your account has only 14 activities 16 or more to go up to the JR Member it seems to me
Thanks for the info boss. I'm really grateful for the teachings here. I've gained a lot from this post. Thanks to all for their contribution

lunaelucemauram

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

The criterias in ranking up from newbie to Jr. Member is getting 30 activities which is based on your number of posts, however only 14 activities distributed every two weeks which means that you would need to wait 6 weeks to get your rank to Jr. member.

Ranking up from Jr. member to member and other higher ranks will be diffucult as there is a new requirement for it which is imposed by the admins of the forum to elevate the quality of posts by the members of the forum and to avoid new members from spamming. This requiment is the merit system which can only be earned if another member puts a merit in your posts. This is sometimes hard because not all of your posts even if you have provided a good amount of information and time it will not get a merit since it will depend on other members.

For more information about the merit system go to the thread ===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

Now you have 28 Activity. To get a rank junior member you need to have activity 30. Everything is very simple here! Now you need to wait a few weeks and then you will get a higher rank.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: