Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your prediction on the total cryptocurrency market cap by the end of 2018  (Read 347 times)
showbiz111 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Hello guys with the current marketcap at 271 billion what is the best market price prediction we can see at the end of this year 2018?? Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

the only reason why total market cap went up that much last year was because there was a surge of two types of things:
1. ICOs where a large number of tokens which ridiculously huge supplies were created (imagine 10 billion token each worth $1 which increases the total MC by $10 billion in a blinking of an eye then multiply that by the hundreds of ICOs)
2. lots of forks of bitcoin each creating about 17 million coins (some 170 million) and their values were between $1 and $500 which increased the total market cap by $17 mil-$8500mil respectively and more.

we will continue to have these things but not as much. the number of ICOs has decreased drastically and may soon go near 0 even and the bitcoin forks are no longer coming out which means the total market cap will continue to decline because all of these tokens and shitcoins are falling in price even if their supplies are huge.

in other words we won't see same bloated total market cap anytime soon!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

I think we will likely test the $1 trillion market  cap again this year, I know this seems a huge order for now looking at the performances of Bitcoin in particular, but I think if BTC test $20k again it is likely to drive the whole market up with it. $1 trillion is 4x from the current MCap for now
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

I'm really hoping for 1 trillion by the end of the year. If 2017 repeats itself, we might even see 2 trillion by December 2018. This would also mean that institutional money will get in crypto more easily.

Fingers crossed!
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

I think we will likely test the $1 trillion market  cap again this year, I know this seems a huge order for now looking at the performances of Bitcoin in particular, but I think if BTC test $20k again it is likely to drive the whole market up with it. $1 trillion is 4x from the current MCap for now
everyone wants to expect it, but the biggest question is what will cause the market cap to rise drastically? are new investors bringing in lots of money? whale? crypto become legal all over the world? because it is very difficult to expect from ico or hardfork as Red-Apple has said.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

Hello guys with the current marketcap at 271 billion what is the best market price prediction we can see at the end of this year 2018?? Wink

I think we'll pass $1 trillion ($1000 billion).

271 billion is quite an important point... this is where the market drop has stopped with an upward rebound twice in the last couple of months. The third time we dropped below this threshold, but have now climbed back to this point (and in the last few hours broken above again). There is growing evidence of substantial strength in the market at around $270 billion, and the more this evidence grows, the more it sets us up for another whole market bull run.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

I hope the market capitalization can reach 1000 billion and the end of this year. But I think it is really difficult for the present situation Angry
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

This year did not start with the best news for the world crying, but despite the bad news, the market is slowly stabilizing everywhere. I think the market capitalization will beat records already at the end of this year. I believe that capitalization will start to increase when bitcoin and other key currencies will grow and new investors come to the market.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

i think there will be nothing hard for total market cap to reach 400 billion at the end of this year, it has already nearly 300billion now, so it will soon reach my prediction, moreover, the market is getting recovery at this moment, more and more cryptocurrencies are getting pumped again, bitcoin and ETH has risen more than 9% in few hours, so we surely know, reaching more than 400 billion at the end of 2018 is possible.

iminethereforeiam

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

I threw a dice and decided that it will be $900billion by the end of 2018.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

I would be happy if we stay about 300 billion this year as this will be a good starting point for new bull run but also it will leave some breathing space for miners to survive untill the new bull run cycle.Have in mind that total market cap doesnt really show how much real money is in it(few billions only probably)
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

It got up to 290 plus billion dollars market cap due to wall street putting some new liquidity into the market base on the latest news, tbh my prediction was aiming to the ATH of 20k USD breaking it by the end of the year as we can see bitcoins price last year the same quarter was fluctuating around 1K plus USD compares in the present month which is 7K+ the potential to go even further is strong though I am not expert with this we can just speculate the possibility is always there so hold your crypto assets.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

The way crypto market closed on 31 Dec 2017, 1 trillion was the target to be achieved in Q1 of 2018 but it didn't happen. Crypto market is highly speculative and it may repeat boom like 2017again.
As per my view, in Q4 of current year 1 trillion market cap will be crossed and BTC will be standing at some new ATH (this is just my own opinion, do your own research before buying  Smiley ).
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

I think that could happen 1 trillion by the end of this year. If 2017 recurs, we'll see 2 trillion by December 2018. It also means that institutional money will be easier on crypto.dan it will be all hope.
and Hope it can come true.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

This year it will expecting 1 trillion marketcap in end of this year. But everything is decide to Bitcoin because all the altcoins are depends on bitcoin so some fluctuation is occur in the bitcoin automatically market cap is down in the market. So we must support the Bitcoin then only market cap is going to pump.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
buckyballs

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

I'm gonna say 600 billion. 
buckyballs

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

A lot of people got turned over when it all crashed, it will take time to make crypto look appealing again.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

A lot of people got turned over when it all crashed, it will take time to make crypto look appealing again.
It can easily be 1 trillion. Noone knows what will be in future. After 8 mounths we will know what will be =)

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

$2 trillion dollar  Cheesy let it be. I think it will be either $300B or at least $1t not between of them. Considering crash of centralized titans, $1t coming for us

manish9841

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

First quarter is over. Bull market cycle is about to come. Time to invest now I think. Some of the ICOs are very good. I am considering BlockCollider and Merculet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: