Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy ICOs now?  (Read 168 times)
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

ICO investments are a bit tricky, but i think that the overall market has great effect on ICOs, if the market is bullish then new quality ICO coins show good and quick gains as soon as they get listed while in a bear market the prices usually open below ico prices.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

Unless it is some project you want to support and invest for longterm, I wouldn't buy ICOs now. I think days of quick x10 profits right after exchange listing are over, and most of the coins are cheaper to buy on the market not during tokensale. So for quickflipping just look for those small exchanges where new projects list their coins first, before they show up on major ones.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

investing in ico is very interesting, they offer great bonuses to attract investors. however you need to do some research before you invest in ico. there are a lot of ico available now, but ico who use neo platform is very interesting. see the effect.ai that has been successful in the last month and currently I am waiting for another ico, namely nex (decentralized exchange of neo).
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

ICO investments are a bit tricky, but i think that the overall market has great effect on ICOs, if the market is bullish then new quality ICO coins show good and quick gains as soon as they get listed while in a bear market the prices usually open below ico prices.

Indeed, and for me its not still okay to invest in ICO since the bitcoin price just rallied and its not stable yet. Just always monitor the market, always be updated. Research always  your target ICO's so that you have enough time to study the technology behind it.

Open for Campaigns
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

It is good to invest to ICO anytime Smiley just be sure to choose the right ICO, there are many sites that could help you, https://icobench.com/ https://icorating.com/ etc.
kecitiaoc

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

Don't, don't do it. Now investing in ico is high-risk. Because they are not open and transparent, there is no real-time supervision, and after you get the money, it is difficult to find what they are doing, so why give them money.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

There are several things that should be taken into consideration, according to my recent observation: 1. is the project idea - it should be clear, innovative, perspective. 2. information about project should be available - more information, means less scam. 3. team - experience, involvement, and working on the project permanently.

No I found out good project - Ambit Mining and invested in it, hope it will go well, it meets all above mentioned criteria.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Hello guys,

Do you think it's a good time to buy ICOs now?
There are so many scam ICOs this days, How to find a good ICOs?
Is it worth investing in ICOs?

well, this is where the role of knowledge and experience is needed. Know, investing in ico is a big risk and more than you invest in altcoin. however, of course if seen from the profits you can become a millionaire when it is successful and sold in the market.
I still keep investing in ico but with the experience I have I try to check and analyze it as a whole
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

Firstly we need wait until strong and good project like Effect.AI will come to this ICO markets and after we need start to buy it , thats why iam promote Effect.AI and investing in that because of very strong project and nice idea i think everybody need to write this project whitepaper to known something really nice from that.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

Many of ico's now are scams or have shitcoins and maybe abandoned project, so definitely its hard to find now a great project that will lead to success but I know there are few ways to find a better project now but you'll need a really hard work investagations ta see it.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Hello guys,

Do you think it's a good time to buy ICOs now?
There are so many scam ICOs this days, How to find a good ICOs?
Is it worth investing in ICOs?

That really depends entirely to you on how you want to see or act on ICOs nowadays. True, there are really a lot of scam ICOs or useless ICOs roaming the crypto industry but I can still see a lot of good ones. I guess it just depends on how hard a person tries to search for worthy ICOs or how resourceful a person is. And in my opinion, investing in ICOs are pretty much still a worth it thing to do considering that you really are doing a lot of research about the ICO you see before throwing in some funds into it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: