Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bonus Phase I]WeiCrowd-First DAICO based ICO Management Platform  (Read 34287 times)
chengasu

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

I would like to ask whether the US citizens may participate in the token sale event? And did WeiCrowd pass the verification from the SEC?
ndogsemut

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

one of the advantages of DAICO is that contributors can vote to developers to improve the project. So contributors take part in making decisions so as not to release the funds just like that.
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

I have a question, there are many benefits for contributors (explained in "Why Buy WEIS" deocument) from minimum 2-15 ETH contributions. If i contribute with 15 Ethereum, and I'm counted as early contributors, will I get all benefits?

Hi, please refer the document while reading the answer. It will be easier to understand. - https://www.weicrowd.com/docs/Why_Buy_WEIS.pdf

The benefits are mutually exclusive of each other. In this given scenario with 15th ETH you may enjoy the benefits in this manner:

1) If you use 15 ETH as a whole - you can choose benefit #6 - Use WEIS for launching your ICOs at Zero Service Fees. Only Pay a Success Fee. First 1000 buyers with a Minimum contribution of 15 ETH will only pay a 50% Success Fee.

2) You may want to use it as 10 ETH+5 ETH - you can choose benefit #3 - WEIS holders can enjoy deeply discounted trading fees on the WEIX.io Exchange, 80% Discounted Trading Fees for 2 years for 1 st 1000 buyers with a minimum buy of 5 ETH and also benefit #5 - Use WEIS for Incubation services at WeiCubator, First 1000 buyers with a Minimum contribution of 10 ETH will only pay a 50% Service Fee.

Similarly, you can make other choices based of applicable combinations. Please do note the Whitelisting offer still stands good:

80% Bonus for First 3000 KYC Verified Users with minimum contribution= 1 ETH

40% Bonus for First 6000 KYC Verified Users with minimum contribution= 0.5 ETH

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

Can anyone explain me about DAICO? I'm new in this crypto world and also in this forum.
any helps are appreciated! Thank you.

Please read, this should help:

https://themerkle.com/vitalik-buterin-releases-revolutionary-new-daico-model-for-icos/
https://medium.com/weicrowd/how-weicrowd-is-based-on-daico-f5d1190e6d16

In a nutshell DAICOs are ICOs without possibility of Scams/Frauds or Roadmap Failures.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

I would like to know how would you do verification for startups to hold crowdfunding and avoid scam project?

The complete team has to go through KYC provided by our KYC partner https://sumsub.com/

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

I heard about DAICO a month ago, I think this is good and make a project more transparent. I have question, there will be WeiScore, can you explain how will it work?

WeiScore is a proprietary platform algorithm which calculates the overall Token Quality. When a startup onboards on WeiLauncher, its Token is run through the WeiScore module which currently has more than 60+ factors for making assessment.

A Token with high WeiScore(100) is Safe, Liquid and with high possibility of future growth.

Please check some factors here : https://www.weicrowd.com/weiscore

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

What is the purpose of this DAICO project? And what is the future planing for this project?

Purpose :

We aim to be the go-to platform for Blockchain startups. While doing so, we intend to power up the token economy through best of breed tokens.

Please visit our roadmap to see our development/product plan : https://www.weicrowd.com/

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

interesting to follow, a new project that provides a scam-resolving solution for conducting ICO (initial Coin Offering) programs. Such a situation requires a crashing force to convince investors not to run away from this ecosystem, the market is so eager that this ecosystem returns to its highest state.

Taking the ecosystem to its highest state is one of our core motivation. We believe DAICOs should be the norm for ICOs.

HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Reversed. Really interested.
Heard about TheAbyss - the world first DAICO project and now WeiCrowd - First DAICO based ICO Management Platform
bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

It seems to me some unrealistic bonuses

The bonuses are subject to fixed number of KYC verified members on First Pay, First Win basis. Please pm me if we should discuss it further.

Still_Alone

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

The role of investors is greater in the early development phase of the project, with the guarantee of reversal of funds on dissatisfaction. I think this project is also very useful for investors
bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

are you serious about the 80% Bonus?
I think it's too big for a token sales event like this
and I think this will also affect other investors who get bonuses below 30%

Yes, we are Smiley Early birds must be rewarded. Institutional buyers/Whales get 100% plus bonuses. Why can't we offer 80% to the community rather?

Further, the bonuses are subject to fixed number of KYC verified members on First Pay, First Win basis. Being limited, it will not impact majority of the supporters.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Has DAICO started, how did the community respond to DAICO?

Yes, it has started and we are doing it particularly with the WeiCrowd Platform. DAICOs are the safest way to conduct ICOs and will improve community confidence.

We have seen good response so far.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

LUCKY BONUS
Only Pre ICO

100% Lucky bonus for any top 10 users.
Offered on reaching funding milestone of $200,000 every time.
Bonus allocated through random computer based lucky draw.
All registered buyers are eligible for the lucky draw.

I found the statement on the website,
What is meant by the top 10 users who?
is the token buyer with huge value, or the luckest number,  or the first 10 buyers?

Please ignore the word "top". Its any 10 Buyer and completely random.

Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

interesting to follow, a new project that provides a scam-resolving solution for conducting ICO (initial Coin Offering) programs. Such a situation requires a crashing force to convince investors not to run away from this ecosystem, the market is so eager that this ecosystem returns to its highest state.
It is true a new project called weicrowd by applying the DAICO concept. The main purpose of this concept is to minimize cheating on the ICO concept.
bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

Is the intent of DAICO an ICO that is democratized for the benefit of investors through a vote to make a decision, then what are the advantages for developers and teams of related platforms?
Is not it possible to implement such a system, developers feel limited space?
Hope somebody reply ..  Huh

First and foremost if there is no buyers confidence in the ICO Ecosystem the entire Token Economy comes under risk.

DAICOs will build confidence and it will be healthy for every stake holder in the economy.

Great startups work on accountability and nothing more is expected from DAICOs as well.

It will power up the Token economy towards its best success.

ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Is the intent of DAICO an ICO that is democratized for the benefit of investors through a vote to make a decision, then what are the advantages for developers and teams of related platforms?

First and foremost if there is no buyers confidence in the ICO Ecosystem the entire Token Economy comes under risk.

DAICOs will build confidence and it will be healthy for every stake holder in the economy.

Great startups work on accountability and nothing more is expected from DAICOs as well.

It is very important to ensure that ICO's funds are applied to team development and implementation through the third party, which further reduces the use of others. It can also make investors wait for the development of projects more firmly.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Weicrowd is a very good project, it is predictable that many projects will join Weicrowd. Weicrowd offers many benefits to other projects not only when doing ICO but there are some facilities provided by WeiCrowd. This all aims for other projects to be decentralized for investors and developers to establish a good relationship.
Price_Tag

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

WeiScore is a proprietary platform algorithm which calculates the overall Token Quality. When a startup onboards on WeiLauncher, its Token is run through the WeiScore module which currently has more than 60+ factors for making assessment.

A Token with high WeiScore(100) is Safe, Liquid and with high possibility of future growth.

Please check some factors here : https://www.weicrowd.com/weiscore

if decision-making based on voting from investors, means investors' money is not on the developer, is it true?
then whether the money is stored on the Smart Contract, or use escrow in holding fundraising events?
McBriggy

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

It is very important to ensure that ICO's funds are applied to team development and implementation through the third party, which further reduces the use of others. It can also make investors wait for the development of projects more firmly.

Yes, if only the shed any funds from investors without monitoring very possible abuse funds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: