Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bonus Phase I]WeiCrowd-First DAICO based ICO Management Platform  (Read 34293 times)
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

There are many projects driven by unprofessional or even scam developer team and it is bad for future of cryptocurrency. I mean, if WeiCrowd can really reduce scam project, helping investors to gain benefits from their investment, this wont be just great, but also create positive view from common people on cryptocurrency investment.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

nice project. joined airdrop and waiting till exchanges to buy
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

Let me know when you start bounty, so I can join telegram, twitter, and signature. Thanks a lot
merculet
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Do I need to pass KYC in order to contribute in the tokensale? and where is the project based?
appoman

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

How is this weicrowd project facing criticism and suggestion from someone ??
Maybe in a way to provide good service and comfortable to everyone.
of course the quality of service should be prioritized for project progress. with priority services perhaps better known to many people
As much as possible Weicrowd's team serves customers with a vengeance, be it criticism or suggestion, it's all for the good of Weicrowd in the future. We know that weicrowd itself has a new project that still lacks and still needs criticism and suggestions from users, so that Weicrowd remains the best.
we know that Weicrowd is a new project, surely the Weicrowd team must always be ready to accept criticism or suggestions from Weicrowd users. That means the team is required to go the extra mile in overseeing every project that joins Weicrowd.
Still_Alone

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

This greatly reduces the risk of ICO scams in which the developer enters the token sale and then escapes with the money after the ICO is completed without producing the product.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

Weicrowd is also equipped with crypto exchange facilities that are driven through proprietary alogarry and hybrid architecture, which aims to address the low-volume token liquidity problem.
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

Do I need to pass KYC in order to contribute in the tokensale? and where is the project based?
As far as I know, KYC is needed to contribute in the tokensale
I'm nor sure but I think the project is located on Singapore
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

As far as I know, KYC is needed to contribute in the tokensale
I'm nor sure but I think the project is located on Singapore

Yes, In order to participate in the Crowdsale, you need to get your KYC done. This is done to secure the platform.

WeiCrowd is based out in Singapore.

To know more about the platform please go through the Whitepaper: https://www.weicrowd.com/white-paper
Kryptogeek

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Weicrowd is also equipped with crypto exchange facilities that are driven through proprietary alogarry and hybrid architecture, which aims to address the low-volume token liquidity problem.

Rightly quoted @Marrying_Couch

Token liquidity is one of the major problems of Token economy that WeiCrowd is trying to address through its own Exchange WeiX powered by 0X protocol.

Chack out the Beta version of WeiX : https://www.weix.io
Kryptogeek

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

This greatly reduces the risk of ICO scams in which the developer enters the token sale and then escapes with the money after the ICO is completed without producing the product.

Thank you for supporting our project @Bertram89

@Still_Alone: Rightly said, WeiCrowd aims to address the issue of ICO scams through WeiScrow. WeiScrow is a roadmap based escrow service that ensures that all the ICO's launched on the WeiCrowd platform are 100% secure for contributors. As all the ICO' launched on our platform will have their funds escrowed and it will be released based on their ICO roadmap completion. In case the ICO is unable to meet the roadmap, the funds would be used to compensate the contributors funds.
Kryptogeek

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

How is this weicrowd project facing criticism and suggestion from someone ??
Maybe in a way to provide good service and comfortable to everyone.
of course the quality of service should be prioritized for project progress. with priority services perhaps better known to many people
As much as possible Weicrowd's team serves customers with a vengeance, be it criticism or suggestion, it's all for the good of Weicrowd in the future. We know that weicrowd itself has a new project that still lacks and still needs criticism and suggestions from users, so that Weicrowd remains the best.
we know that Weicrowd is a new project, surely the Weicrowd team must always be ready to accept criticism or suggestions from Weicrowd users. That means the team is required to go the extra mile in overseeing every project that joins Weicrowd.

Weicrowd team is always ready to take suggestions and implement them for the benefit of the WeiCrowd community members. We are extremely cautious in onboarding each ICO on our platform. Through our WeiScore algorithm, we are planning to rate each ICO on the basis of 150+ factors to ensure security and safety of community members.
Kryptogeek

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Is there a subsidiary of the project, and what is the function of the subsidiary?
I didnt see any, the only i get from the website are key modules.

Weicrowd has seven key modules named as

WeiLauncher - MVP
WeiCap
WeiCubator
WeiX - Beta ready
WeiScrow
WeiScore
WeiFolio.

You can get details about the seven modules in the Whitepaper : https://www.weicrowd.com/white-paper

All the modules are available on the website as well and their links can be found on the homepage.
Kryptogeek

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

Let me know when you start bounty, so I can join telegram, twitter, and signature. Thanks a lot
merculet

The Bounty will be live very soon. However you can join our Telegram airdrop to earn 50 WEIS tokens.

WeiCrowd official Telegram Group: https://t.me/WeiCrowd
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

is there any guarantee for those joining weicrowd in doing ICO to reach at least until it reaches softcap ?.

WeiCrowd as a platform assures the best of breed tokens. It will build much needed transparency and trust. Its highly likely that most ICO projects will reach reasonable softcaps. In addition, there is the WeiCap module which will only improve the softcap success rate.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

I believe with WeiCrowd, and KYC is indispensable for all transaction activity more secure. I am a native United States, can I contribute and have the possibility to get 80% bonus ??

Sorry, we are not able to take contributions from US citizens.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Is there a special requirement if you want to join Weicrowd, if it exists, what are the requirements for Weicrowd potential users?

There is no specific requirement apart from KYC verification.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

I think the project is great but still less media coverage, are you working for more press release? or will only using bounty campaign to spread word about the project?

Both media coverage and a powerful bounty program will be in place within few days.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Is there a subsidiary of the project, and what is the function of the subsidiary?

There is no subsidiary as such.

bountyjunkie

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

There are many projects driven by unprofessional or even scam developer team and it is bad for future of cryptocurrency. I mean, if WeiCrowd can really reduce scam project, helping investors to gain benefits from their investment, this wont be just great, but also create positive view from common people on cryptocurrency investment.

Exactly, that's what our mission is about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: