Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bonus Phase I]WeiCrowd-First DAICO based ICO Management Platform  (Read 34293 times)
Valir

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

how long the pre-sale will be live for?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

I dont know what is the difference between token buyers and contributors, can anyone explain?
I think token buyers are new investors of the project, and contributors are who have invested in projects and have rights to vote for that project. Let someone from the team explain this! hihii

There is mostly a right connected with the tokens you hold but sometimes there is a better way to make decisions within the network. That's similar to masternodes, which also decide what to facilitate.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

A very complex and interconnected business model. That way, a developer will be easier in fundraising for project development purposes. I strongly support WeiCrowd as a platform that will be very useful in the future.
yes, really Weicrowd deserves to be supported. Weicrowd has a good purpose, to reduce the level of fraud in a project. From this we can conclude that there will be more investors who plant stocks here. And this will advance the crypto currency as one of the promising investment fields.
appoman

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:58 AM

How about the development of weicrowd during this pre ICO, can anybody tell me?
chengasu

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:21:45 AM

the advantage of WeiCrowd is that we can also create our own tokens, and that's really cool. Smart Contract Automation : Generate your Token and Crowdsale contracts in few hours and use the white labeled Token Admin Panel.
gondesdab

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:30:25 AM

the advantage of WeiCrowd is that we can also create our own tokens, and that's really cool. Smart Contract Automation : Generate your Token and Crowdsale contracts in few hours and use the white labeled Token Admin Panel.
Wow, so beautiful
in addition to easy to make tokens, it turns out WeiScore can also be used by investors as a benchmark of the success rate of a project
so we can assess the risk of a project that works with WeiCrowd
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:31:38 AM

I think "first DAICO" is deceiving or just misleading. Ethearnal already succesfully completed their DAICO so not sure if you guys are the pioneers in that.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
chengasu

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:18:16 AM

Wow, so beautiful
in addition to easy to make tokens, it turns out WeiScore can also be used by investors as a benchmark of the success rate of a project

since the number of ICOs is failing and also the SCAM, I think DAICO implemented by WeiCrowd is the best choice to try
I really can not wait for the WeiCrowd launching platform
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:39:35 AM

are you planning to add an affiliate program when WeiCrowd Token Sale is running?
Jenapza

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:39:52 AM

Wow, so beautiful

since the number of ICOs is failing and also the SCAM, I think DAICO implemented by WeiCrowd is the best choice to try
Technology provides an option to develop multiple projects to be successful and achieve the goals in the project. DAICO that will be presented by Weicrowd's platform is a breakthrough and a solution to some star-up projects.
ndogsemut

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

are you planning to add an affiliate program when WeiCrowd Token Sale is running?
I think the affiliate program can be done because it is one way marketing strategy to attract the contributors to join in selling weicrowd stock. I have not seen it on a weicrod page, expected developers to add this program on their platform.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

I also want to ask the same questions as this person
maybe a developer or a team can help provide answers?

Still_Alone

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

I dont know what is the difference between token buyers and contributors, can anyone explain?
I think token buyers are new investors of the project, and contributors are who have invested in projects and have rights to vote for that project. Let someone from the team explain this! hihii

There is mostly a right connected with the tokens you hold but sometimes there is a better way to make decisions within the network. That's similar to masternodes, which also decide what to facilitate.
thinking like that, there are certainly certain terms and criteria for token holder right to create own token. it will become more trusted
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

If I can tell, when the reward campaign started? I want to follow it.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

Developers can focus on developing their project and in I'm sure, all ecosystems that work with WeiCrowd will be able to work optimally. WeiCrowd will facilitate all developers' needs, and of course the division of work will make comfortable work with each other.

Still_Alone

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

I think the affiliate program can be done because it is one way marketing strategy to attract the contributors to join in selling weicrowd stock. I have not seen it on a weicrod page, expected developers to add this program on their platform.
one of the strongest strategies to lure contributors into selling weicrowd stocks. this is interesting to add to strengthen the project. High support
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Wow, so beautiful

Technology provides an option to develop multiple projects to be successful and achieve the goals in the project. DAICO that will be presented by Weicrowd's platform is a breakthrough and a solution to some star-up projects.

yes very true, this is the project that has been waiting for, with DAICO system hence the level of fraud in a project can be minimized. Because now there are many levels of fraud either scam or failure in ICO. Weicrowd offers a variety of support facilities to be able to cope with it all. What a fantastic project.
Othakathik07

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

does the list on the whitelist be kyc ?. given data, is it accountable not to be misused?
chengasu

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Sorry, why do not you embed the FAQ page? or a help page for new users who want to join your community?
appoman

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

Developers can focus on developing their project and in I'm sure, all ecosystems that work with WeiCrowd will be able to work optimally. WeiCrowd will facilitate all developers' needs, and of course the division of work will make comfortable work with each other.
Yes of course, this will facilitate the performance of the development team to be able to focus on their project, and will involve investors to be able to monitor every access in and out of funding, all should be decentralized well. And provide complete facilities to the development team to simplify the process of developing their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: