Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Ethereum 2k in 2 months?  (Read 352 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

For me .. its a matter of investing time and effort.. it depends of what actions have you done.. must plant a seed first to harvest a fruit, in other words effort first before pay off Smiley) Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Ethereum is going to make significant progress in days to come and some of us that hold some unit of it are going to really benefits from this progress if we did not sell now. With what has happened we should know that what we actually need to succeed in cryptocurrencies investment is patience. You have to buy low and sell high in other to make money.
Cryptov8

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

I think $2k will be end of year to be honest
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

You are a dreamer, what in the world do you think are the fundamentals to help drive the price of Ether up, the current price of Ethereum is under $500, so you think it is going to do 400% ROI in 2 months, I just don't understand why some people think the way,  note that I am not saying Ether is not going to hit $2k in future but not in 2 months time

People think that way because this is crypto. The volatility of these markets can make anything happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see it at 2K by summer.

bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I think it cant be 2k dollar in 2 months, but it can be 1000 dollar easily in 2 months, I hope 3-4 weeks more we can see good rises like previous week.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

You are a dreamer, what in the world do you think are the fundamentals to help drive the price of Ether up, the current price of Ethereum is under $500, so you think it is going to do 400% ROI in 2 months, I just don't understand why some people think the way,  note that I am not saying Ether is not going to hit $2k in future but not in 2 months time

People think that way because this is crypto. The volatility of these markets can make anything happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see it at 2K by summer.
we look forward to the good news that will be shown by ethereum at the end of summer, will continue to fly or even back to
down. and never miss this good moment, to sell some of your assets, as an encouragement to trade again
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

For me .. its a matter of investing time and effort.. it depends of what actions have you done.. must plant a seed first to harvest a fruit, in other words effort first before pay off Smiley) Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

2k in two months? i do not think so. to be honest, i'm one of a fan ethereum and also i'm sure ethereum will reach $2000 but not on short term.
i'm predicted that ethereum will reach at least $1500 at the end of this year. and perhaps $2000 at the mid of the next year.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Why not? but I don't regard that as possible, in that case bitcoin would be over $20.000, can you see bitcoin over $20.000 in June/July. I think that can't happen for me.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

I think ETH might cost more than 2k$, but not in just 2 months.
if ETH clam more than 2k, so marketcap should be even more than all time high in Jan-2018
which I think very hard to get, cause market still did not really take people's faith back.
anyway, hope that day come soon.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: