Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why sudden bump in bitcoin? It is now over $8000  (Read 498 times)
semobo (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Few hours before the price of bitcoin was at $7000 but suddenly there is a huge price bump over $1000 and it causes the bitcoin price to go up 17%.And it happened in other cryotocurrency prices as well it is an whales action or what?

But it is good to see the price now. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

That is one hell of a one hour candle, eh. Wonder if the next leg will be back down tho.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

Few hours before the price of bitcoin was at $7000 but suddenly there is a huge price bump over $1000 and it causes the bitcoin price to go up 17%.And it happened in other cryotocurrency prices as well it is an whales action or what?

It is the second time I noticed that. It also happened last month. We cannot be sure if someone is buying more coins or somebody is trying to pump the coins. If it is a real demand for bitcoin then it is a real score but if it is just an attempt to raise bitcoins value and laying out a trap for people to buy more then it is worthless. So let us be careful in making decisions we do not know if it is a trap or it is a real increase in value.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

If you are in crypto market for long-term you should not be very scared when the price goes down, as well too enthusiast when the price is pumping.

As nothing increases or decreases forever, after a few months of "blood bath" on crypto market it is expected that a reversal to happen. Maybe that time is now, maybe not. But Blockchain is technology and technology's development in long-term has only one direction: UP.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Its a good news for us then? So is this the time to sell our bitcoin to gain profit or just hold onto it again? By the way, as for me, I'm very happy seeing bitcoin rising up again for today

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

It is for sure interesting. Another bull trap for the next diving?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Many prediction points that bitcoin will really pick up because its has hit double bottom at $6500. And we will also noticed that in the last few days, bitcoin price is somewhat stalled. Maybe investors are just consolidating and waiting behind.

But now they suddenly pours cash pushing the price to $8K, but suddenly its just above $7600 because daily traders are now starting to do their thing. But this is a good sign though that this bearish market will be coming to an end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

It's an astonishing movement though, jumped out of bed when I saw it, could hardly believe it. It happened so suddenly that I didn't even realize. However, I don't think any of us actually know or have a way to predict such rapid movements. It could be anything from something posted on a world-renowned website to a new massive investor who keeps buying for whatever reason. The price seems a bit stuck at above $7.600 for quite some time now though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

I think we are back in green and this is a good news for the bitcoin investors. And we can expect to see more of this in the third and fourth quarter of this year. And next year, coins will be a lot bigger than the previous year.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Its a good news for us then? So is this the time to sell our bitcoin to gain profit or just hold onto it again? By the way, as for me, I'm very happy seeing bitcoin rising up again for today

Do not know whether it is a bull trap or real thing but I didn't hear any good news about bitcoin today. If you're in a profit then book some profit and keep some coins and monitor the market instead of just holding or selling all your coins. Prices already below 8K and almost corrected 350$ from today's high price so I feel better to book some partial profit and wait.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Do not know whether it is a bull trap or real thing but I didn't hear any good news about bitcoin today. If you're in a profit then book some profit and keep some coins and monitor the market instead of just holding or selling all your coins. Prices already below 8K and almost corrected 350$ from today's high price so I feel better to book some partial profit and wait.

I am also so curious about the sudden rise of Bitcoin price. Have not found any big news. Interesting. Maybe there is some coming good news, but normal investors are not yet able to know about it.
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

There OTC market has been exploding so I think there is some information spreading about some good news that has yet to be released
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Many prediction points that bitcoin will really pick up because its has hit double bottom at $6500.
Generally, people who attempt to use technical analysis terms to analyse short-term Bitcoin prices are somewhere on "Mount Stupid" with the Dunning-Kruger effect.  They know some terminology, but negate how much analysis the more experienced investors actually tend to use.

When a serious investor attempts technical analysis on a stock, they spend hours contemplating their next move, and that involves analysis of many different, conflicting signals.  You can't look at one signal and use it as the justification for a price move.

Really, I doubt there's any decent reason for the increase apart from more speculation.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

Bitcoin prices are hard to guess. Prices go up and down. That's why people are afraid.
People who are coin at a high price are now waiting for prices to rise. We will wait and see.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

This is really exciting to see how the price has jumped quickly to such high levels. But I am pretty sure that this will not last for longer as such spikes has been reported over the time and cant really stand the resistance for longer period of time.

I mean just imagine how many people might be dumping their BTC to gain the huge profits. Obviously this will cause the volume to go down again by imbalance between the buyer and seller walls. For sure this will last few hours and will dump to below 11% sooner.

But I am really excited to see a miracle today and hoping that the prices will jump to ATH.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

Yeah I think it's a mix of a few things, tons of people were waiting on the bottom to buy it, it has been the topic for weeks and an obvious floor had been built. This mixed with very stable prices oddly for the last few days and a slow and steady increase has pretty much shown this was the new bottom. This has led to either whales going forward or a price snap got everyone excited and started buying as we have all kind of been expecting the bull run.
the current situation is slightly different from the previous market situation. today the price of the bitcoin falls and stays below it long enough, or practically stable. people have done the right thing when make use of this situation to add to their investment assets, and this will last a long time. bitcoin prices will rise in a little longer.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

The news is that there was a record number of shorts in place as of this morning.  When a one hour candle jumps like that, lets be real guys, this is NOT a change of entire market sentiment, it is manipulation by a small number of players.  My guess is those players are Bitfinex, or any of the other exchanges sitting on the other side of leveraged shorts.  This $1000 jump merely forces all leveraged shorts out of their position, profits the exchanges that provided leverage, and now that lots of those positions were stopped out, the price can fall again.

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Many prediction points that bitcoin will really pick up because its has hit double bottom at $6500. And we will also noticed that in the last few days, bitcoin price is somewhat stalled. Maybe investors are just consolidating and waiting behind.

But now they suddenly pours cash pushing the price to $8K, but suddenly its just above $7600 because daily traders are now starting to do their thing. But this is a good sign though that this bearish market will be coming to an end.

Nice to see that bitcoin is currently starting to recover from it's previous dip where many people are now rejoicing for it's rapid recovery. Bear dip could be on the process of slowing down thus resistance to weaken resulting to this significant rise of bitcoin. Hoping this will continue to go on until the end of December of this year.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

It is for sure interesting. Another bull trap for the next diving?

a bull trap is when price rises up slowly and then starts struggling at the end of the rise. which should have taken at least a day to get to that point not in one hour only.

this is only a rise which is happening like this because of FOMO buying. in the past couple of days that price was stable nobody knew which way it is going to go so they stayed away. and as soon as price showed signs of rise they jumped in hence the huge rise.

There is a FOMO brewing...
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

It's a mixture of war and sanctions on Russia. The Russia thing makes it hard for them to get money out of Russia, but buying cryptocurrency makes it easier.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print