Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54763 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

SWAT 4% IB Plan Balance update - 0.59 million SWAT in IB box now (Active only till the Balance Runs Out. Will not be refilled). This balance will run out in less than 24 hours.. 4% IB plan will come to an end in less than 24 hours.

SWAT 2% IB Plan - 3.54 Million SWAT in IB Box (16 Days more or until the balance runs out, whichever occurs earlier).
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

SWAT 4% IB Plan Balance and Project Update!

Just 0.16 million SWAT in IB box now (Active only till the Balance Runs Out. Will not be refilled). This balance will run out in less than 12 hours.

4% IB plan will come to an end in the next few hours.

SWAT got listed on Yobit 2 Weeks back! We have completed the 3% IB Plan and the 4% IB pan successfully!

Project update - First batch of Pocket Miners sold on pre-book basis are getting shipped on 15th October as per the schedule on our road map!

Investors who wish to be in IB should shift the 2% IB Plan today since the 4% IB Plan will run out in the next few hours.

Many big investors have shifted to 2% IB already. They had a problem with opening many IB boxes yesterday due to the low maximum level of 20000 in 2 % IB.

People are waiting for the first shipment of Pocket Miners on October 15th now.

(These are some excerpts of the messages posted by me on Yobit Chat Box in response to a few queries there.)
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

Moй IB 4% зaкoнчитьcя чepeз 7 чacoв. IB 4% Yobit зaкpывaeтcя чepeз 2 чaca. Бyдeт зaчиcлeниe мoнeт или IB 4% пpocтo ocтaнoвитьcя?

sev-kav, You know that the IB is only for new investors.. 4% IB will be completed today.
iisbetoq

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

what algo variant right now ?

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

what algo variant right now ?

iisbetoq, we are an ERC20 Token right now on the Ethereum blockchain. Once our mining process takes off and is established we will shift to our CryptoNote based blockchain.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

Only SWAT 2% IB Plan active now on Yobit!

3.4 Million SWAT in IB Box (15 Days more or until the balance runs out, whichever occurs earlier).

4% IB plan completed successfully!

Investors who wish to be in SWAT IB on Yobit should use the 2% IB plan.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Bitnaru Korean Exchange Listing Update - Activities Going on in the Background!

I filled up a form sent by them and sent it back to them saying we are only interested in a free listing. I discussed the same with Hwi Ram of Bitnaru on Telegram. Though it is an exchange that does only paid listing they are willing to take payment in SWAT!

I have kept our D & M members from Korea Kim & Geonung in the loop by marking a copy of the communication through email to them.

Check the mails from Bitnaru below. Let us wait and see what their offer is.

First follow up mail.

Second follow up mail.

Third follow up mail.

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Another Paid Listing Offer - BitexBay.com

The mail was too big to do a screenshot. So i have given the contents of the mail below. Since it is a paid listing we have not taken up the offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: /We are interested - swatcoin - Listing request (swatcoin) - BitexBay.com

support@bitexbay.com9/13/2018 2:23 PM
To  admin@swatcoin.network admin@swatcoin.network,    Yuriy Voedilo  
Quick replyReply AllForwardDeleteActions
Dear swatcoin.network Dev,

BitexBay.com is founded by Several senior Cryptocurrency investors and players. Base on China and USA.Now we have 200 000 more users
Alexa PV Rank  52091
Korea Rank 9867
Day PV 100 000+
Day trade  290BTC+

Though a Technology-oriented start-up, BitexBay.com is looking to meet and / or exceed the highest standards in the Cryptocurrency industry.
Financial-market-level speed and stability, efficient and guaranteed transactions. Adopts advanced securities-level algorithms, provides professional quantitative backup for traders.

BitexBay possesses a multi-dimensional safety system, and provides hierarchical protection.
The security protection module strictly protects the safety of users' funds.

Unbiased, zero-knowledge orders are encrypted with the keys provided by the PKI-on-blockchain service of CertEurope6. We will pass regular external audits and obtain the safety certification provided by ANSSI7.

Trading platform researched and developed by top international team independently, which come from the world's top financial institutions and technology companies, have experience in both Wall Street and crypto finance.
Outstanding product design team polishes product details for more convenient transactions, and pursues ultimate experience for users.

The logo link:
https://www.bitexbay.com/images/BITEXBAY-logo.jpg

Further Steps:
1. Payment
2. Integration
3. Test deposits / withdrawals
4. Creating trading pair

We have 5 pairs to be listed.
X/BTC = 0,15BTC
X/ETH = 0,15BTC
X/USDT = 0,1BTC
X/LTC= 0,1BTC
X/DOGE= 0,1BTC

We have homepage ad show  that price is 0.1BTC/month

If price is OK,  I will provide our wallet address and within 7 days your coin will be listed.

Regards
Sarah
BitexBay team
support@bitexbay.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 08:25:53 PM by SWTCoin

Pocket Miner SE on Sale! Discount Offer through Pre-Book. Buy with Yobit Code!

Pocket Miner Student Edition worth USD 326 now for just USD 290 or 0.043 BTC, You can purchase easily using Yobit Codes!

Send Yobit Code for 290 USD or 0.043 BTC to my email id: admin@swatcoin.network along with your postal address for shipping.

The price includes shipping cost through international Express Air Freight using one of the following shipping services EMS/DHL/FEDEX/UPS or any other Express shipping service available for specific destination countries. Any tax/customs/import duty to be paid in receiving country will have to be paid by the customer.

This offer is valid till 15th October 2018, the date on which the first shipment of the Pocket Miners sold already will be shipped. Subsequent shipments will be done sequentially corresponding to the date of receipt of orders. After this date the Pocket Miners will not be available through this discounted price and will be available only for the actual price. All other earlier offers stand cancelled now.

All SWAT coin community members are requested to make use of this offer and buy a Pocket Miner.

The investment in the Pocket Miner will be recovered in the first 6 to 8 months and the device will continue to earn profit for 24 months depending on the increase in difficulty in mining. Once Ad network integration is done profits will continue to accrue even beyond the 24 months.

Please post this message on all our social media platforms and blogs of different languages.

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:42:20 AM by SWTCoin

Pocket Miner HE on Sale! Discount Offer through Pre-Book. Buy with Yobit Code!

Pocket Miner High-end Edition worth USD 335 now for just USD 299 or 0.045 BTC, You can purchase easily using Yobit Codes!

Send Yobit Code for 299 USD or 0.045 BTC to my email id: admin@swatcoin.network along with your postal address for shipping.

The price includes shipping cost through international Express Air Freight using one of the follwing shipping services EMS/DHL/FEDEX/UPS or any other Express shipping service available for specific destination countries. Any tax/customs/import duty to be paid in receiving country will have to be paid by the customer.

This offer is valid till 15th October 2018, the date on which the first shipment of the Pocket Miners sold already will be shipped. Subsequent shipments will be done sequentially corresponding to the date of receipt of orders. After this date the Pocket Miners will not be available through this discounted price and will be available only for the actual price. All other earlier offers stand cancelled now.

All SWAT coin community members are requested to make use of this offer and buy a Pocket Miner.

The investment in the Pocket Miner will be recovered in the first 6 to 8 months and the device will continue to earn profit for 24 months depending on the increase in difficulty in mining. Once Ad network integration is done profits will continue to accrue even beyond the 24 months.

Please post this message on all our social media platforms and blogs of different languages.

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:46:30 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:34:38 PM by SWTCoin

Pocket Miners can be bought Directly on Website with BTC Payments Now!

We have integrated with (Coinpayments) coinpayments.net for using direct BTC Payments to buy Pocket Miners on our website!

Just scroll down the website and you will see the two offers shown using the promo images. If you click the images it will lead you to the direct payment links given below.

Pocket Miner HE Sale

https://goo.gl/yXc7gn

Pocket Miner SE Sale

https://goo.gl/YMKzys

Website Screenshot for Pocket Miner HE buy link image:

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Direct Purchase with BTC on Website - Instructions

Given below are the instructions to Purchase Pocket Miners using BTC payments directly from website.

1. Visit Website: http://www.swatcoin.network/

2. Scroll down the page. You will see two images with these messages Pocket Miner High End - Buy Now / Pocket Miner Student Edition - Buy Now. Make your choice and press the image you have chosen. Let us assume you have chosen and pressed the High End Version. You will be redirected to this screen below.

3. In this screen fill in your name, email ID and your shipping address. In case you wish to add any additional information type in the message in the Note to Seller (optional) box.

4. Now press Complete Checkout button. You will be taken to the payment screen. A BTC address to which you have to send payment will be shown. Copy this address and send payment to it from your BTC Wallet or from an exchange account where you have BTC balance. Though the amount you have to send is just 0.045 BTC for the high-end version of the Pocket Miner it is better to send 0.04501 BTC just in case to cover some unforeseen charges.

5. Once you have sent the payment to the address given in the screen, keep the payment screen open. The screen will keep checking for receipt of funds and will confirm it on screen when the funds are received.

6. You will receive a mail with confirmation of receipt of funds. See screenshot below:

7. Your payment is complete now and Pocket Miner will be shipped to you in the month of October 2018.

In case you have made a payment which is short of the required amount, the balance to be paid in SATs will be displayed on the screen and a mail with the same message will be sent to you. Unlike some other online payment gateways which give you just 30 minutes for the BTC transactions to be confirmed, Coinpayments Gateway gives you more than 5 hours to confirm transactions! This is very convenient!

If you have any questions send mail to admin@swatcoin.net for clarifications.  
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:25:01 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 01:40:16 AM by SWTCoin

New Splash Page for Pocket Miner Sales!

This is a new splash page for promotion of Pocket Miner Direct Sale Offer.

http://www.pocketminer.store/

This will be developed into a full fledged website soon.

All these are additional domains for our Pocket Miner Store redirecting to the main site.

http://pocketminer.co
http://pocketminer.net
http://pocketminer.network
http://pocketminer.online
http://pocketminer.org
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:51:50 AM by SWTCoin

Distributorship Requirement Update.

Along with the discounted sale of Pocket Miners here is an announcement of reduction in minimum purchase requirement for distributorship.

The minimum purchase requirement of 3 Pocket Miners for Distributors appointment is being reduced to just 2 Pocket Miners now. A minimum investment of just 600 USD if it is the high-end version or 580 USD if it is the Student Edition.

Additional discount of 15 USD per Pocket Miner will be given at the time of Shipment.

This offer is valid til 15 October 2018.

Applicants can download the Distributor's Agreement here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IWYds5T_HAtSpx3O9YhzufQnpKQX6BW6

Please post this message on all our forums in different languages and on social media channels.

Inform your neighborhood Mobile Shop owners about this opportunity and get them to apply for Pocket Miner distributorship!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

Bitnaru Listing Update!

We have got a response from Bitnaru saying they have accepted SWAT for Listing. But they need 20000 USD worth of SWAT for listing the coin which at current prices is 60 million SWAT!

Hence we have not taken up the offer.

See their mail below and my response to their mail:

Bitnaru Listing Offer:

My Ressponse to them:

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

Inquiry about Paying for Pocket Miner Using RUR Yobit Code.

I received a mail with an inquiry about making payment for Pocket Miner with RUR Yobit code. the approximate value of 0.045 BTC on Yobit is 21000 RUR. If some one wishes to buy Pocket Miner with RUR Yobit code they need to send me Yobit Code for 21000 RUR. Since there are many russian investors I am adding RUR as the third currency. Since we have added the 3rd currency we can also add the 4rth currency ETH. For ETH you need to send 1.36 ETH. Let us restrict payments to these 4 currencies as of now. Please note that there is a lot of fluctuations in the price of these currencies. If need be these will be adjusted to match the price of 290 USD & 299 USD,

For those who have not used Yobit Codes earlier..

The Yobit code should be created for the required amount 299 USD, 0.045 BTC or 21000 RUR using Create New Code button and sent to my email ID along with your shipping address without activating the code!

I should activate the code here to receive the payment! Only if I activate the code I can receive the payment. If you create it and you activate it the balance will be added to your wallet and the code is useless after that!

Note my email id: admin@swatcoin.network  Send the code only to this address.

My old email id is admin@swtcoin.network. There are many who still keep corresponding to the old address. Please see my new address above to which i shifted in May 2018. Communicate only to the new address.

Thanks!
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

The mail was too big to do a screenshot. So i have given the contents of the mail below. Since it is a paid listing we have not taken up the offer.

BitexBay.com is founded by Several senior Cryptocurrency investors and players. Base on China and USA.Now we have 200 000 more users
Alexa PV Rank  52091
Korea Rank 9867
Day PV 100 000+
Day trade  290BTC+

Though a Technology-oriented start-up, BitexBay.com is looking to meet and / or exceed the highest standards in the Cryptocurrency industry.
Financial-market-level speed and stability, efficient and guaranteed transactions. Adopts advanced securities-level algorithms, provides professional quantitative backup for traders.

BitexBay possesses a multi-dimensional safety system, and provides hierarchical protection.

Unbiased, zero-knowledge orders are encrypted with the keys provided by the PKI-on-blockchain service of CertEurope6. We will pass regular external audits and obtain the safety certification provided by ANSSI7.

Trading platform researched and developed by top international team independently, which come from the world's top financial institutions and technology companies, have experience in both Wall Street and crypto finance.
Outstanding product design team polishes product details for more convenient transactions, and pursues ultimate experience for users.

The logo link:

Further Steps:
1. Payment
2. Integration
4. Creating trading pair

X/BTC = 0,15BTC
X/ETH = 0,15BTC
X/USDT = 0,1BTC
X/LTC= 0,1BTC
X/DOGE= 0,1BTC

If price is OK,  I will provide our wallet address and within 7 days your coin will be listed.

Regards
Sarah
BitexBay team
support@bitexbay.com

Hello Community and @Dev Team, I think this is a much better option (cheap) that Bitnaru, listing in all pairs for 0.6BTC (3.800$).

Good luck, I hope you all have a great Week.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Alexa PV Rank  52091
Korea Rank 9867
Day PV 100 000+
Day trade  290BTC+

The logo link:

Further Steps:
1. Payment
2. Integration
4. Creating trading pair

X/BTC = 0,15BTC
X/ETH = 0,15BTC
X/USDT = 0,1BTC
X/LTC= 0,1BTC
X/DOGE= 0,1BTC

Regards
Sarah
BitexBay team
support@bitexbay.com

Hello Community and @Dev Team, I think this is a much better option (cheap) that Bitnaru, listing in all pairs for 0.6BTC (3.800$).

Good luck, I hope you all have a great Week.

I haven't traded at these exchanges yet, so there is no comment on the quality of the 2 exchanges. We don't need too much with small exchanges, so choose lower price (vote for BitexBay).
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:47:50 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 06:54:47 PM by SWTCoin

VenMiner, begau,  Thank you for your analysis and feedback! Though, there are several exchanges that have accepted SWAT for listing, such as Stocks.exchange, coinexchange.io, iquant, https://latoken.com/, livecoin.net, Ddex.io and a few more, we have not accepted these offers since these are paid listings. I have posted the offer for listing from these exchanges along with the mails from these exchanges in earlier posts.  The same is the case with Bitnaru and Bitexbay!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:57:47 PM
Merited by VenMiner (36)

Suddenly the Images have disappeared from our thread! SWAT bounty to make these reappear!

It seems for images to appear on your thread you need at least 1 merit in your account is a new rule of bitcointalk! This is truly amazing! Not able to comprehend why this happens after so many months of active discussion on this forum.

So I am announcing a SWAT Bounty program for merits! Request any one who can send merit to my profile SWTCoin (I am not sure how this is to be done!) to send it. You will receive 500 SWAT bounty for 1 Merit. So it is 500 SWAT for 1 merit. 10 Merit = 5000 SWAT! 10000 SWAT available to be claimed! Send merit and then send your SWAT/ETH address to me to claim bounty!

Let us get those images back on again! Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: