Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54766 times)
Jumpyy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

I have one concern about the poket miners, people will obviously have to buy the phones or tablets in order to mine SWAT and that's fine, but what will happen if one day someone can "crack" the miner and upload it on the internet? that would be a huge problem because everyone would be able to download the miner on their tablets/phones without the need of purchasing SWAT miners, what can we do in order to prevent that?

Maybe a serial key that has to be validated and activated for every user in order to start mining?

What do you think?

Jumpyy, It is absolutely impossible to do it. Please read our White Paper for more details. The miners are based on a Verified MacID Secured Payments Infrastructure technology. The unique thing about the pocket miner is that it is produced by the SWAT coin project and every one has to mine the coin only with the Pocket Miner. You can't mine the coin with any other device. You cannot build a mining rig using GPUs. You can not mine it with Asic miners. This is because using a unique MACID/IMEI based identification each pocket miner's identity will be registered with our servers and only such registered devices can mine the coin.

No problem then, i was just genuinely concerned about this and i thought it wouldn't do bad asking you about it, should have done more research.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

I have one concern about the poket miners, people will obviously have to buy the phones or tablets in order to mine SWAT and that's fine, but what will happen if one day someone can "crack" the miner and upload it on the internet? that would be a huge problem because everyone would be able to download the miner on their tablets/phones without the need of purchasing SWAT miners, what can we do in order to prevent that?

Maybe a serial key that has to be validated and activated for every user in order to start mining?

What do you think?

Jumpyy, It is absolutely impossible to do it. Please read our White Paper for more details. The miners are based on a Verified MacID Secured Payments Infrastructure technology. The unique thing about the pocket miner is that it is produced by the SWAT coin project and every one has to mine the coin only with the Pocket Miner. You can't mine the coin with any other device. You cannot build a mining rig using GPUs. You can not mine it with Asic miners. This is because using a unique MACID/IMEI based identification each pocket miner's identity will be registered with our servers and only such registered devices can mine the coin.

No problem then, i was just genuinely concerned about this and i thought it wouldn't do bad asking you about it, should have done more research.

Jumpyy, It is always good to ask and to clarify your doubts! I appreciate your genuine concern for our project!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 12:33:02 PM by SWTCoin

Application to list on Coinmarketcap has been sent based on a News Item mailed to me by our SWAT Coin community member holidtampan.

See this news.

https://www.ccn.com/coinmarketcap-removes-volume-requirements-for-cryptocurrency-exchange-listing/amp/

Hope this decision by coinmarketcap helps us to get listed on it!

Thanks Wayne for mailing me this new item! If we get listed on Coinmarkatcap you will get a good bounty from me! For this news item you deserve a bounty. Send a mail with your WAVES Wallet Address to me at admin@swatcoin.network

Since there is a good possibility of us getting listed on Coinmarketcap now because of our 270 K user base and the reason we reached this number is due to the idea of pwrproperty our D & M member. I am announcing a bounty of 270 K SWAT to pwrproperty (hondajazz)! pwrproperty please send me your waves wallet address!

I know that pwrproperty, holidtampan and all our members are doing all these great activities for our project without expecting any bounty or anything in return. But all our members should accept these bounties as a symbol of appreciation from the entire community!

Well done pwrproperty and holidtampan!

The strength of our SWAT Coin project is our team members and our investment community members who keep thinking of nothing else but SWAT even if it is a Sunday Evening!

Let us hope for the best! I do hope we get listed on Coinmarketcap!
antarmontar

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Application to list on Coinmarketcap has been sent based on a News Item mailed to me by our SWAT Coin community member holidtampan.

See this news.

https://www.ccn.com/coinmarketcap-removes-volume-requirements-for-cryptocurrency-exchange-listing/amp/

Thanks Wayne for mailing me this new item! If we get listed on Coinmarkatcap you will get a good bounty from me! For this news item you deserve a bounty. Send a mail with your WAVES Wallet Address to me at admin@swatcoin.network

Since there is a good possibility of us getting listed on Coinmarketcap now because of our 270 K user base and the reason we reached this number is due to the idea of pwrproperty our D & M member. I am announcing a bounty of 270 K SWAT to pwrproperty (hondajazz)! pwrproperty please send me your waves wallet address!

I know that pwrproperty, holidtampan and all our members are doing all these great activities for our project without expecting any bounty or anything in return. But all our members should accept these bounties as a symbol of appreciation from the entire community!

The strength of our SWAT Coin project is our team members and our investment community members who keep thinking of nothing else but SWAT even if it is a Sunday Evening!

very good!

me too hope Coinmarketcap do this for SWAT
i thanks from SWAT team good job.
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

See this news.

Great Sunday news. We are all one!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

This great news. Expecting a rise in community once this gets listed. The more exposure we have the better.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

I am check in website on your idea, It is truly good. Impeccable business, riveting activity, plausible project.

Slim Reli, Thank you for your positive words about our project and for your support!

Welcome to our SWAT Coin community!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

I hope this idea gets a great profit. Noticing plan, irreproachable design,  good website!

XavierVer, Thank you for your support! Appreciate it. Welcome to our community!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

See this news.

Great Sunday news. We are all one!

GetHJR, Yes we are!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

See this news.

very good!

me too hope Coinmarketcap do this for SWAT
i thanks from SWAT team good job.

antarmontar, Thank you for appreciating the efforts of our team!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

This great news. Expecting a rise in community once this gets listed. The more exposure we have the better.

Otclegend, We have just sent in our application for listing. We hope for the best!
Jumpyy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

No need to worry about cmc, of course it would benefit the coin in general but even if SWAT doesn't get accepted right now it will be in the future, the coin has been revived relatively soon and we've alredy seen positive results for the past 3 months.

I'm also very happy to see an active community including the owner i don't see this very often, let's keep it up and i'm sure profits will come, one step at a time.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

No need to worry about cmc, of course it would benefit the coin in general but even if SWAT doesn't get accepted right now it will be in the future, the coin has been revived relatively soon and we've alredy seen positive results for the past 3 months.

I'm also very happy to see an active community including the owner i don't see this very often, let's keep it up and i'm sure profits will come, one step at a time.

Jumpyy, this is exactly the right way to look at it! Thank you for your appreciation and for your belief in the project!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

Only 2.84 Million SWATX left in the SWATX/WAVES market. We have done well till now. Thanks to all investors for their support through the purchases they have made. Hope we can complete the sale this week.
holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

Wayne hollyd Swatcoin supporter:
Swat on Coinlib, Like Coinmarketcapt
https://coinlib.io/coin/SWAT/SWATCoin
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

Wayne hollyd Swatcoin supporter:
Swat on Coinlib, Like Coinmarketcapt
https://coinlib.io/coin/SWAT/SWATCoin

We got approval for listing on Coinlib long back Wayne. Marketcap value is showing zero because we have not reached the minimum trading value of 100 K USD. I have made a post about Coinlib approval several weeks ago on bitcointalk.

Cryptocompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/list/USD/1) are also willing to list our coin. They have a listing and advertising package of 2750 USD. If we pay it they will list us.

We have also submitted for listing here https://www.coingecko.com/en

Thanks for your post. It will benefit the new users.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 02:38:37 PM by SWTCoin

We had applied some time back for listing in Qryptos a Japanese Exchange.

https://trade.qryptos.com/markets

They have come back to us with a positive response. See screenshot below. The process is a lengthy one. We will get all the requirements completed and update our application.

May be we will get some Japanese investors interested in our project!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

They have come back to us with a positive response. See screenshot below. The process is a lengthy one. We will get all the requirements completed and update our application.

Images are not showing up! Is this a problem everyone is facing? Or is it just me?

This is the link of the image showing the mail from Qryptos.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Diy9gdgVQAYlfGM.jpg

I have inserted the image in the above message with the img tag. But it is not getting displayed! May be this a temporary hitch which will get sorted out by itself in a short while hopefully!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

Images are not showing up! Is this a problem everyone is facing? Or is it just me?

This is the link of the image showing the mail.

I have inserted the image in the above message with the img tag. But it is not getting displayed!
Same for me. I can not see anything
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

This is the link of the image showing the mail.

I have inserted the image in the above message with the img tag. But it is not getting displayed!
Same for me. I can not see anything

heybeablack, This is strange! Let us give it some time. Images are showing up on the first page of the thread!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: