Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54766 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Здpaвcтвyйтe, SWTCoin! Xoчy пpeдлoжить Baм нaчaть пpeдвapитeльнyю пpoдaжy кapмaнныx шaxтёpoв зa 50% иx cтoимocти. Taк кaк я дoвepяю Baм и пpoeктy, тo гoтoв зaплaтить 100$ зa Decacore пpямo ceйчac, чтoбы пoлyчить eгo, oдним из пepвыx, кoгдa oн пoявитcя. Я дyмaю, чтo я тaкoй нe oдин и coбpaнныe cpeдcтвa пoмoгyт Baм в paзвитии пpoeктa. Baшe мнeниe?

nelovko73, I agree with your suggestion that we need to make the Pocket Miners affordable to every one. I am planning to offer the initial few Pocket Miners on a cost to cost basis to our community members first. Though we are a long way still from the the release and the actual cost being worked out, I will keep you in mind when we are ready to launch. You along with OTClegend will be among the first to be offered! OTClegend wanted to buy it long back once it was ready!

Thank you for your suggestion and support!
casinista86

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Здpaвcтвyйтe, SWTCoin! Xoчy пpeдлoжить Baм нaчaть пpeдвapитeльнyю пpoдaжy кapмaнныx шaxтёpoв зa 50% иx cтoимocти. Taк кaк я дoвepяю Baм и пpoeктy, тo гoтoв зaплaтить 100$ зa Decacore пpямo ceйчac, чтoбы пoлyчить eгo, oдним из пepвыx, кoгдa oн пoявитcя. Я дyмaю, чтo я тaкoй нe oдин и coбpaнныe cpeдcтвa пoмoгyт Baм в paзвитии пpoeктa. Baшe мнeниe?

nelovko73, I agree with your suggestion that we need to make the Pocket Miners affordable to every one. I am planning to offer the initial few Pocket Miners on a cost to cost basis to our community members first. Though we are a long way still from the the release and the actual cost being worked out, I will keep you in mind when we are ready to launch. You along with OTClegend will be among the first to be offered! OTClegend wanted to buy it long back once it was ready!

Of course I also want to preview the pocket miner, SWTC force!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Пpeдвapитeльнaя пpoдaжa? Этo интepecнaя идeя я дyмaю....

Пpиглacитe, ecли этo нe cлoжнo вaши дpyзья нa нaшeй cтpaницe https://vk.com/swtcoin.network
И тoжe вoзмoжнo быть aдминиcтpaтop ecли жeлaтeльнo

Пoлaгaю, былo бы peзoннo cдeлaть, нe пpeдвapитeльнyю пpoдaжy, a пpeдвapитeльнoe peзepвиpoвaниe пoкyпки co cкидкoй. Чeм ближe выпycк, тeм мeньшe cкидкa. Haпpимep, ceгoдня cкидкa 50%, a чepeз 10 днeй 40%. Этo пoзвoлит coкpaтить издepжки y opгaнизaции и пoдoгpeть интepec к пoкyпкe. Кaк дeлaлa нe бeз извecтнaя кoмпaния Apple пpи выпycкe oчepeднoй вepcии iPhone.
Инфopмaцию o кoличecтвe зapeзepвиpoвaнныx ycтpoйcтв нyжнo пyбликoвaть eжeнeдeльнo нa oфициaльнoй caйтe.
Bынoшy cвoe пpeдлoжeниe нa вceoбщиe oбcyждeниe + xoтeлocь бы выcлyшaть пo дaннoмy пoвoдy aдминиcтpaтopa.
Cпacибo.

I suppose it would be reasonable to do, not pre-sale, but pre-booking a purchase at a discount. The closer the issue is, the lower the discount. For example, today the discount is 50%, and in 10 days 40%. This will reduce the cost to the organization and to warm the interest in the purchase. As did not without the well-known company Apple in the release of the next version of the IPhone.
Information on the number of reserved devices should be published weekly on the official website.
I would like to hear about the administrator.
Thank you.

我想这将是合理的, 而不是预售, 但预先预订购买打折。问题越近, 折扣就越低。例如, 今天的折扣是 50%, 在10天40%。这将降低组织的成本, 并对购买的兴趣有所升温。正如没有没有知名公司苹果在发行的下一个版本的 IPhone。
有关保留设备数量的信息应在官方网站上每周公布。
我想知道管理员的事。
谢谢。

ponomarevolegmsk, We are planning to offer a pre-booking in the month of September 2018. We will do it first for SWTCoin community members and then offer it to the general public!
We have to give the benefit first to our loyal SWTCoin community members!
Agree with your suggestion of reducing discounts as we go closer to the actual launch. Based on the interest our Pocket Miners is generating, if everything goes well we will be able to give our first Quarterly Profits Airdrop on October 1st 2018 instead of the scheduled date of 1st Jan 2019!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

casinista86, Remember our discussion about manufacturing the premium version in Italy! You will be managing the manufacturing operation! So obviously you will be the one to ensure the creation and production of a top quality premium version of the Pocket Miner!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

Кaждый нoвый нa https://vk.com/swtcoin.network пoлyчит 100 SWTC. И ecли вы пpиглacитe 10 дpyзeй, вы пoлyчитe 100 дoпoлнитeльныx SWTC. Этo тoлькo для пepвыx 1000. Haпишитe в кoммeнтapии cвoй aдpec Wave нa BК.

https://vk.com/swtcoin.network
casinista86

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

I will do everything possible to make this happen, we will have the Ferrari of the pocket miner!

casinista86, Remember our discussion about manufacturing the premium version in Italy! You will be managing the manufacturing operation! So obviously you will be the one to ensure the creation and production of a top quality premium version of the Pocket Miner!

I will do everything possible to make this happen, we will have the Ferrari of the pocket miner!
sunhwa82

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

I am offering 100 Swtc coins for the 100th person that joins our telegram group.
Only new people joining are eligible for the chance at this offer. This person that joins the telegram group must have a Waves.platform account number so I can transfer the coins directly to the winner.   Winner must show proof that they are the 100th person that has joined by showing a screenshot showing them as the member.
————-
open account :
Wavesplatform.com

swtcoin community link:
https://t.me/swtcoincommunity

Lets share with others

pwrproperty, I appreciate your efforts. You don't have to give the bounty. I will give it. We can also give 50 bounties of 100 SWTC each for new members who are posting on Bitcointalk, Reddit and Twitter.. You collect these WAVES Wallet Addresses and send a mail to me with the list. I will transfer the 100 SWTC bounties to these addresses!

Great Job!

Reddit latest post..

https://redd.it/8d3a2h

Twitter

https://twitter.com/SWTCoin

Bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg34996195#msg34996195

It is important that such actions are conducted centrally, and all conditions at all venues were the same and transparent. It is necessary to be especially careful as many will be willing to receive coins. On sites with a large audience.

ponomarevolegmsk, Accepted. As the admin i'll will be doing it. But understand that we have announced only 50 Bounties of 100 SWTC now. So only the first 50 new users who post will get it. Depending on the response we can decide to give 50 more bounties and so on.

l love swtc.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:06:24 AM

I am offering 100 Swtc coins for the 100th person that joins our telegram group.
Only new people joining are eligible for the chance at this offer. This person that joins the telegram group must have a Waves.platform account number so I can transfer the coins directly to the winner.   Winner must show proof that they are the 100th person that has joined by showing a screenshot showing them as the member.
————-
open account :
Wavesplatform.com

swtcoin community link:
https://t.me/swtcoincommunity

Lets share with others

pwrproperty, I appreciate your efforts. You don't have to give the bounty. I will give it. We can also give 50 bounties of 100 SWTC each for new members who are posting on Bitcointalk, Reddit and Twitter.. You collect these WAVES Wallet Addresses and send a mail to me with the list. I will transfer the 100 SWTC bounties to these addresses!

Great Job!

Reddit latest post..

https://redd.it/8d3a2h

Twitter

https://twitter.com/SWTCoin

Bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg34996195#msg34996195

It is important that such actions are conducted centrally, and all conditions at all venues were the same and transparent. It is necessary to be especially careful as many will be willing to receive coins. On sites with a large audience.

ponomarevolegmsk, Accepted. As the admin i'll will be doing it. But understand that we have announced only 50 Bounties of 100 SWTC now. So only the first 50 new users who post will get it. Depending on the response we can decide to give 50 more bounties and so on.

l love swtc.

sunhwa82, Thanks! I guess you are a new user posting on bitcointalk.. if so, you can claim 1000 SWTC bounty. Send your WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network
kesy386

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

This coin is very interesting.
I will participate actively in this program.
kareemm000

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

Yes it did
I'm been 5 months observing it from the first swap token , and it just go forward ......... go SWTC  Smiley
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

kesy386, Thanks! I guess you are a new user posting on bitcointalk.. if so, you can claim 1000 SWTC bounty. Send your WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

Yes it did
I'm been 5 months observing it from the first swap token , and it just go forward ......... go SWTC  Smiley

kareemm000, Thanks! We are not swap token.. we are SWTCoin and totally different. See more here swtcoin.network.. I guess you are a new user posting on bitcointalk.. if so, you can claim 1000 SWTC bounty. Send your WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

SWT It'll be best coin.

q06101, Thanks! I guess you are a new user posting on bitcointalk.. if so, you can claim 1000 SWTC bounty. Send your WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network
kareemm000

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

Yes it did

kareemm000, Thanks! We are not swap token.. we are SWTCoin and totally different. See more here swtcoin.network.. I guess you are a new user posting on bitcointalk.. if so, you can claim 1000 SWTC bounty. Send your WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network

yes I know that  Smiley

maiphuong9005

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Thank for news intereting from the project!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

Thank for news intereting from the project!

maiphuong9005, thank you for your support! Got your mail sent you the bounty. You can check!
himanshu569

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

Great project with good potential !!

Sent  WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

Great project with good potential !!

Sent  WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network

himanshu569, Thank you for your post and for your support! Got your mail! Sent bounty 1000 SWTC to you. You can check.
casinista86

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

GO SWTC GOOO!!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Creative Visualization of Pocket Miner!

http://www.swtcoin.network/2018/04/creative-visualization-of-pocket-miner.html

This is a creative visualization of how the Pocket Miner Will look when it is launched in the months of Sep - Oct 2018.

Members can post their own versions of creative visualizations of the Pocket Miner on Twitter, or post links of the image on bitcointalk or reddit. Bounties will be given to best visualizations!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: