Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Visitors to Our Website this Month!

Visitors Data from Yesterday! Looks like we are attracting visitors from some new countries!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otclegend

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

We all support everything you are doing. If any assistance is needed we are here to help also. Thanks.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

We all support everything you are doing. If any assistance is needed we are here to help also. Thanks.

Otclegend, Thanks!

All of you are a great support and are putting in a lot of effort to take out project to its destination!

I appreciate it Kevin!
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:08:25 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 08:12:09 PM by Hakamoto

The SWTC project looks like a profitable long-term crypto currency program!
you will achieve success

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

you will achieve success

Hakamoto, Thank you for your wishes! We are very happy to have your support!
woo0708

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

He who tries is never unhappy.I'm sure the project will succeed.And I believe the ICO will work.God does not betray those who try.Go for it!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

He who tries is never unhappy.I'm sure the project will succeed.And I believe the ICO will work.God does not betray those who try.Go for it!

woo0708, Thank you for your encouraging and motivational words! I am sure with support from investing community members like you we will succeed definitely!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

Tomorrow is the Last Date for Sending in SWTC!

Tomorrow will be the last day on which Investors can send in their SWTC holdings for exchange to SWAT. There are many small investors and those who had received bounties of 1000 SWTC who have not sent in their holdings yet. If they need the WAVES for Fees involved with sending in their holdings, they can send in a request to my mail ID - admin@swtcoin.network. Please post this message in our various language chat rooms and platforms and encourage them to send it in.

I have even reverse transferred the huge quantity of additional SWTC we had created during the time of token creation and set aside during the initial stages. The total amount of SWTC received will be burnt by end of tomorrow. I did a trial burn of 5 million SWTC successfully yesterday. This facility of Coin burn was introduced by WAVES Platform in one of their recent updates.

There was a question by an investor who had asked me how I will remember that he had sent me a specific number of SWTC. There may be other investorss too who may have this question in their mind.

The answer is, there is a provision in my wallet to extract a report of every single SWTC received by me along with the WALLET Address from which it is sent including the transaction ID, date wise as a csv file.

Check screenshot below.

All this is permanently recorded on the wavesexplorer. The complete details are also stored in our email server as additional back up!

That is why you send the screenshot of the Transaction ID and the wavesexplorer link through mail to me after sending the SWTC. So there is nothing to be worried about. Once the ICO is over SWAT will come back to you on a 1:1 basis (1 SWAT for 1 SWTC) to the same wallet address from which you sent in your holdings of SWTC.

SWTC has served its purpose well! Thank you every one for your immense patience, phenomenal trust and tremendous support! The project and our community are truly one of a kind, rarely seen anywhere!

Cheers Every One!

casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Thanks to you Dilip for the great work that you are employing on the part of us all, this coin and this project will be a success, it will become our main job, at least we will have satisfactions from all points of view!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Thanks to you Dilip for the great work that you are employing on the part of us all, this coin and this project will be a success, it will become our main job, at least we will have satisfactions from all points of view!

casinista86, Thanks for your appreciation! Every one is doing a great job! As you say soon many more of our Investor community members too will surely be joining us full-time due to the scale and scope of this project! Looking forward to that phase soon!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

Tomorrow will be the last day on which Investors can send in their SWTC holdings for exchange to SWAT. There are many small investors and those who had received bounties of 1000 SWTC who have not sent in their holdings yet. If they need the WAVES for Fees involved with sending in their holdings, they can send in a request to my mail ID - admin@swtcoin.network. Please post this message in our various language chat rooms and platforms and encourage them to send it in.

I have even reverse transferred the huge quantity of additional SWTC we had created during the time of token creation and set aside during the initial stages. The total amount of SWTC received will be burnt by end of tomorrow. I did a trial burn of 5 million SWTC successfully yesterday. This facility of Coin burn was introduced by WAVES Platform in one of their recent updates.

There was a question by an investor who had asked me how I will remember that he had sent me a specific number of SWTC. There may be other investorss too who may have this question in their mind.

The answer is, there is a provision in my wallet to extract a report of every single SWTC received by me along with the WALLET Address from which it is sent including the transaction ID, date wise as a csv file.

Check screenshot below.

https://i.imgur.com/b1qbrZs.jpg

All this is permanently recorded on the wavesexplorer. The complete details are also stored in our email server as additional back up!

That is why you send the screenshot of the Transaction ID and the wavesexplorer link through mail to me after sending the SWTC. So there is nothing to be worried about. Once the ICO is over SWAT will come back to you on a 1:1 basis (1 SWAT for 1 SWTC) to the same wallet address from which you sent in your holdings of SWTC.

SWTC has served its purpose well! Thank you every one for your immense patience, phenomenal trust and tremendous support! The project and our community are truly one of a kind, rarely seen anywhere!

Cheers Every One!

Good news! But it’s very hard to know who doesn’t read this announce
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

Check screenshot below.

https://i.imgur.com/b1qbrZs.jpg

Cheers Every One!

Done Sent 😊😊
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

Check screenshot below.

Cheers Every One!

Done Sent 😊😊

pwrproperty, Got it!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

Got it thanks. Might even try to get some more tonight.
pwrproperty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

Versi Malaysia :

Sesiapa yang beli 12,000 SWATCOIN yang akan dilancarkan nanti akan menerima sebuah pocket miner yang bernilai 200usd .

Layari :
http://www.swtcoin.network/2018/05/ico-update-with-regards-to-ico.html?m=1

Terima Kasih .
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:11:23 PM by SWTCoin

Got it thanks. Might even try to get some more tonight.

Otclegend, Not a problem as long as you can send it all to me by tomorrow!
vosurion

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

я пoнимaю тaк,  чтo бы пoлyчить бecплaтный кapмaнный шaxтep нyжнo кyпить нeoбxoдимoe кoличecтвo мoнeт и yдepживaть иx дo oктябpя 2018, и тoлькo в oктябpe cмoжeшь пoлyчить кapмaнный шaxтёp?

Дa, пpaвильнo! зaтo в oктябpe и мoнeты пpoдaшь, ecли зaxoчeшь, и кapмaнный шaxтёp пoлyчишь! /
Yes, right! But in October you will sell coins if you want, and you will receive a pocket miner!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

я пoнимaю тaк,  чтo бы пoлyчить бecплaтный кapмaнный шaxтep нyжнo кyпить нeoбxoдимoe кoличecтвo мoнeт и yдepживaть иx дo oктябpя 2018, и тoлькo в oктябpe cмoжeшь пoлyчить кapмaнный шaxтёp?

sev-kav, Yes. Our Pocket Miners will be ready for testing only in September 2018 and regular sales will commence in October 2018. During that time along with the regular sales through pre-booking Pocket Miners will be distributed to everyone who has bought 12000 SWAT and held it till October 2018.
pwrproperty

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

Very excited waiting for my pocket miner reach in my country ..☺️☺️☺️
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Need your Suggestions and Feedback Immediately!

We just have 6 hours for left for transferring SWTC for exchange to SWAT. I can see some sell orders still open on the SWTC/WAVES market. I hope every one can send in their SWTC holdings in the next 6 hours!

Meanwhile i received this message from one our our Investors from Russia. I need your feedback and suggestions about this!

-------------------------------------

"Hello!

Sorry to distract you, but it's very important. I've been using the lunar calendar for a year to start important things. That they were successful, I try to adhere to the rule - on the waning moon and on the full moon do not start new things. Since everything started, on the waning moon, more often than not, does not bring the desired result. Tomorrow May 29 - the full moon and then the waning moon. If there is an opportunity to postpone the timing of the ICO, then it is better to wait for the rising moon - from June 14."

--------------------------------------

I personally don't have an opinion on this but I respect the investor's sentiment and good wishes he has for our ICO to succeed! I am open to receiving your suggestions regarding this.

I had wanted to do the ICO for 20 Days starting from 29th May 2018 (tomorrow) and complete it on the 17th of june 2018. In fact I have started making the arrangements to start the ICO tomorrow. I had made the calculations to place a sell order of a total of 119 million SWAT by splitting it into smaller lots on the SWAT/USD, SWAT/BTC, SWAT/ETH, SWAT/LTC, SWAT/WAVES and SWAT/BCH markets on the WAVES DEX so that if investors are comfortable using other crypto currencies they should be able to do so. I h

I wanted to complete the receipt of SWTC today and make an announcement about the total amount received tomorrow and then start the ICO.

But if there is a common feeling that tomorrow we can announce the ICO dates to be between 14th June 2018 to the 28th of June 2018 and promote it for the next 17 days and then do it on the dates suggested by the investor, I am open to it.

Please post your feedback and suggestions regarding this.

I also have a list of promotional activities for all of us to take up for the ICO to be a great success! Will make a post regarding this later today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: