Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with market???Recover or Wars??  (Read 311 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

Maybe because the FUD news no longer exists. Thus, the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is currently stable.
I hope Bitcoin can reach $ 11,000. Because after that, it might be a correction of the price. or maybe there will be FUD again.

You're right! Only FUD and current events about crypto may affect the value of btc and altcoins. Well basically not politics but the government itself is one of the reason why the market crashed for the past 2months because of the regulations/rules that they're trying to implicate in this business.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

BTC have a great pump today, i think we have some politic bad news.
Politic bad news? It's moving up so why you think that there's some bad news?
Price goes up = good news + higher demand
Price goes down = bad news + lesser demand
Can you guys tell me what happen?
Read some news articles:
Bitcoin surges 17% in sudden move to above $8,000, then loses some ground
Newsflash: Bitcoin Price Shoots Vertically Above $8,000
Real Momentum? Bitcoin Price Breaks $8,000 For First Time Since March

But my opinion on this it's normal, after a great crash and quick decrease, expect quick pump in return and vice versa.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

Politics can indeed affect investors, but if tough investors will not be affected by it. The current market increase is a good news. There is a presumption that it happened too fast, so the correction may come back.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Crypto market is unrelated to politics, it is very independent of petroleum and terrorism which are the main issues that affect most of the brick-and mortar projects out there.
I think the OP does not mean politics literally. He was trying to point out that if there are several factors such as bitcoin related news article, popular endorser, or any updates regarding in bitcoin.
We knew that there are some reasons why bitcoin pumps today, it has something deal with politics, not in government but either by conspiracy and cartel.

Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

I think it will recover now because the market will know stabilize and it will know continue to grow and i hope that it will pump once more again and the bitcoin defeat its previous price once more
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

BTC have a great pump today, i think we have some politic bad news. Can you guys tell me what happen?

All I know is that the market will recover in the near future as many people are just starting to invest in altcoin, and the market is likely to recover as a few months ago altcoin prices and market conditions fell until many people say if altcoin and bitcoin will die and hopefully the market will recover quickly
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

Apart from the recovery we are seeing now, i don't think this recover is going to be long, what i know is that we are all predict what market may look like, let just hope for better market to takeover
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

BTC have a great pump today, i think we have some politic bad news. Can you guys tell me what happen?

like what happen at last years, recovery time also happen like right now. bitcoin and other alts already going up in near weeks. as you know bitcoin is very sensitive to any news. this is one of the reason why bitcoin is so easy and so volatile

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

I think it will recover because now many people are just starting to invest in altcoin, and the market is likely to recover because a few months ago altcoin prices and market conditions went down, until many people say if altcoin and bitcoin will die and hopefully the market will recover by fast because now many people are investing in altcoin with the long-term     
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

BTC have a great pump today, i think we have some politic bad news.
Politic bad news? It's moving up so why you think that there's some bad news?
Price goes up = good news + higher demand
Price goes down = bad news + lesser demand
Can you guys tell me what happen?
Read some news articles:
Bitcoin surges 17% in sudden move to above $8,000, then loses some ground
Newsflash: Bitcoin Price Shoots Vertically Above $8,000
Real Momentum? Bitcoin Price Breaks $8,000 For First Time Since March

But my opinion on this it's normal, after a great crash and quick decrease, expect quick pump in return and vice versa.

I do agree to that. No rooms for doubts and confusion because all of this are usually normal  movement in the market. Maybe sometimes the negative news that surrounding in crypto world may be affected to the demands of crypto and it causes decreasing. However, for now crypto coins are performing better and it's by a long period of time, maybe we just hope and believe that it will become much better in the upcoming few days.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

I think it will recover because now many people are just starting to invest in altcoin, and the market is likely to recover because a few months ago altcoin prices and market conditions went down, until many people say if altcoin and bitcoin will die and hopefully the market will recover by fast because now many people are investing in altcoin with the long-term     

Well it's currently steady at just around 8k and it's a good sign even if it stays that way for long. The market's probably becoming a bit healthier now compared to the past 5 months. Recover or wars? I'm betting on recovery :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cryptomium

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

Why do most of us do not understand to where they are going? When it crashes down its value there are going to be an issue? And if will slowly rising up again it allso got another issue?

What if one days bitcoin will is gonna totally disappear, then maybe it's hard to imagine if it's still there!  Shocked Grin Cheesy
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

Its slowly recover, we can see how trend is changing, so if you hold tokens wait now for 3-5x and just than sell
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

I think market is going towards recovery sooner or later, there may be a couple of more dips before actual reversal starts, so we have to be patient to win the market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

Crypto is not related in any kind of politics around the world. this is just healthy recovery from the past dips, we are in crypto, meaning we have to face all of these consequences, like a long run dip, dig dipper than the past and most of all pumps. all crypto currency are in this kind of scene, so this moment is for us (holders) and just be happy what crypto have done from the past several years. and now we are heading on another scenario in crypto.

biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

On April 10, 22 countries of the European Union signed the Declaration on the Creation of a European Blocking Partnership. And the coins went up, today they added 10-30%, in addition, the market begins to come out of the drawdown
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 04:20:58 PM by anjohyx

We look like god? How we know that ? But I think market already start to recover, total of my holding already up 40% in past few day, I always believed in Crypto and pretty sure it'll let me rich

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

On April 10, 22 countries of the European Union signed the Declaration on the Creation of a European Blocking Partnership. And the coins went up, today they added 10-30%, in addition, the market begins to come out of the drawdown
you have good news there, because I'm already tired of waiting for good news. I somewhere about this kind of news I read when the globitex project was brought to the market. This is also associated with the implementation of the crypto currency in the European Union.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

No one knows the reason for the recent pump. As always we will likely find out later on for the reason of the pump. Like we didn't know that the drop in prices for the past few months was due to the dumping of coins by MT GOX trustee in large numbers on exchanges. I don't think there is any big bad political news that could move the crypto world.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

No one knows the reason for the recent pump. As always we will likely find out later on for the reason of the pump. Like we didn't know that the drop in prices for the past few months was due to the dumping of coins by MT GOX trustee in large numbers on exchanges. I don't think there is any big bad political news that could move the crypto world.
According to the likelihood of the greatest opinion is entering the world cup that will bet the gambler by using BTC then see from one of the news about russia that will only accept BTC for lodging,quite possibly to be digested by the merchants and it might trigger a bigger demand.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: