Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Green  (Read 1321 times)
yazher (OP)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Yeah. I'm seeing that Eth is approaching $500! although i'm not sure if the victory is solid or fleeting. The last TA I read said that eth was heading for $360. But instead, Eth is going up.

Glorious days Cheesy!!! I do think that if this keeps up, and we break $530, we could be seeing $600! Then all our waiting and patience will have paid off.

But I'm not going to hodl past $630 because I know there will be some kind of retrace where the price falls and rises yet again.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

I don't know what do you mean by "officially granted" as Bitcoin price is never granted by any countries or companies.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

If this is the time and start of bitcoin and altcoins to go up again i am so happy even i have a small amount of holding in my wallet but atleast i have hold and soon if this price goes up to 100$ each i realy realy happy.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

I don't know what do you mean by "officially granted" as Bitcoin price is never granted by any countries or companies.

Maybe because the price of bitcoin spike again, and we hodlers hoping for this moment. But we must not celebrate easily since those who trade in short term might take profit again this time. I’m still positive that bitcoin will continue to pump now, waiting for some huge signal.
Myeth1

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

I just realized what you mean seeing green and that means the prices are rising up. But unfortunately for me, as I want first to buy my first coins, this means I'll get lower amount though. but hoping still to earn some when i can participate in campaigns already.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Omg btc bullish $2000 up to one time omg damn whales

antoclaus

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

Seeing Green till the end of the year, i hope
Skeptics will say that BTC wioll up to 20 thousand will rise
Will see  Cool
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

I'm not sure the price will reach $ 10k at the end of the month, although bitcoin and other altcoin prices show a positive change but I'm not sure the price will be as fast as it reaches $ 10k
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

I love to see the color green, and this will continue and will not stop, now everyone is expecting the same thing as I think, Grin
Simon Eaton

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

lol I hope people don't get over excited. Dollar cost average your way back in if you feel confident we have hit the bottom
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy
Don't celebrate early but it is good to see every time the market in green.
Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin
How much did you invested and at what price did you bought?
I'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.
$10,000 by the end of the month? Do you have insider for this? or just your mere speculation?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

Yes, this sudden pump is a vitamins to the dying hopes of crypto enthusiast. It has been red for awhile and I'll admit it was painful. So, we are hoping that this increase will continue and hopefully our target value will be realized. To the moon!

Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

This is just the start of takeoff. Now the spring has come and the whole market will be green until winter. I am sure that now the price of bitcoin will move towards the moon. All who saved their coins will be in the forefront. I certainly understand that there will be setbacks. But we are guaranteed a positive trend for a long time.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

all on euphoria, it's so good to see happy people  Wink
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

Yes, this sudden pump is a vitamins to the dying hopes of crypto enthusiast. It has been red for awhile and I'll admit it was painful. So, we are hoping that this increase will continue and hopefully our target value will be realized. To the moon!
I agree.The past few days had caused depressions to everyone.And today might be a good sign that bitcoin is back and its price is going to the moon soon.For sure everybody is happy to see the market going green again.
axicron

Activity: 147
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

That jump seems to be the biggest since january, hooray! Tons of video-cheers on youtube upcoming. Grin
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

It's good to see these long green candles, but it's too early to celebrate. May be another bull trap.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

This is just a small bump after an hour or day this will fall again so better relax and wait for the huge up. I am not sure that it will happen this month like you said. But we are still hoping that it will happen couple of monts from now.. Finger cross..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I think the price increases that result from news about soros and rockefellers are rumored to be coming into the cryptocurrency market. if you look at the current situation and the short-term effects, the arrival of the two conglomerates clearly benefits the market and the cryptocurrency community. but I am afraid soros will have a long-term effect with the emergence of FUDs that benefit them. their game will further complicate the movement of small traders and beginners.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: