Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Green  (Read 1324 times)
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

according to my prediction that the coin price will start to stabilize again in June when the price of Ethereum back at $ 1000 and that will make me re-excited.
I believe in the future of Ethereum is very good and my belief is supported by accurate predictions.
I wonder what is the basis of your forecast? It's hard to predict what will happen to the crypto market in the future, we need proof of your words. Do not mislead people
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.
Yes bitcoin price is now increasing. It is around now $7500 and Ethereum price now above $460. What's a happy green signal!!! I hope bitcoin price will arrive $10000 again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

yes I agree, it is starting to recover now. I can that market is getting green. I am hoping also the same that this will continue rise and pump.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

yes I agree, it is starting to recover now. I can that market is getting green. I am hoping also the same that this will continue rise and pump.

I don't recommend you to relax. Still may be we are waiting for a correction. I think this year will be like a roller coaster. The whales will test our patience. Prices will fluctuate in a large range. Every year bitcoin completely changes its behavior. I find it funny when someone tries to make predictions based on past price behavior.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

yes i also buyed some bitcoins 1 week ago when prize was low.
And now i have to why until i can sell again Cheesy

regards
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

according to my prediction that the coin price will start to stabilize again in June when the price of Ethereum back at $ 1000 and that will make me re-excited.
I believe in the future of Ethereum is very good and my belief is supported by accurate predictions.
I wonder what is the basis of your forecast? It's hard to predict what will happen to the crypto market in the future, we need proof of your words. Do not mislead people
His forecast is just based on his knowledge I think he will not provide any proofs. not only him nobody will give you 100% assurance what will happen in future. I think he is just expressing his belief in the future of ETH, he is not forcing anybody to invest. I don't think he is misleading any people.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

This is an evidence that bitcoin is gradually recovering. It will go higher and become stable.

deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

I do not think it will last long before Bitcoin goes down again tho. We see green every few days after the price has droped like 50% and it recovers like 20% lol
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I do not think it will last long before Bitcoin goes down again tho. We see green every few days after the price has droped like 50% and it recovers like 20% lol

If bitcoin bumps continuesly I will be also happy but fact we will not be sure about the bitcoin price since it is volatility nature one. Even all the alts have the same nature in tendency mate.
Buyers may utilize the situation and buy as much you can now.
Many people confirmed that there would be price bump after few days and market will worked well.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

bitcoin prices have made some very promising and positive growth today making the highest net gain it has in months , it looks as if the process of recovery is in motion, they have however attributed this growth in prices to the fact that its tax season and persons who have already payed their taxes are investing whatever they have left in the crypto .

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Seeing green all through gives hope to the new investors, now they will believe that no matter fall in price it will surely come up again.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

10000$ in end of the month is less likely to happen
but if there is a sudden boost up then yeah of course 10000$ can be reached by the end of month
maybe Ber months 10000$ will be attained , based last year
10kUSD is attainable of course
bitcoin is has the most potential to grow, most popular so it is easy to spread

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I think seeing a move up again for prices of cryptos may be a hint for new developments even if cryptocurrency prices are catching a downward trend for a certain time. In my opinion, it will be started the acceptance process for cryptocurrencies.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

There are possibilities that the market is about to recover. The positive changes we have seen in the past few days with BTC gaining slight value along with other cryptos. lets hope this is the beginning of bull market

filipwx

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

+1000 USD in just 1 day! This has been the highest spring of the year.
The end of tax season in USA is approaching, which leads to believe in the start of new investments in Cryptos.
Keep Calm and See What Will Happen Next.

In BTC We Trust  Smiley
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

Everybody will be happy at this moment. When Bitcoin price rises almost all altcoin price will rise too  Grin
I hope the Downtrend moment has ended and this time for Uptrend moment on cryptocurrency market...
So we can start to take the profit...  Grin
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

this is not a big deal! seeing the market green doesn't mean the market has recovered. 1cent up can turn the market green and what would you call this?
nicksnn

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

the best day during the months. Hopefully its only start of bullish marketing
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

It made me shocked to see about the trend when the price pumped for awhile.

+1000 USD in just 1 day! This has been the highest spring of the year.
Seriously that's a lot, whomever is behind that pump he/she/they really did a great job of making everyone surprise and encouraged.

Those questions if bitcoin is dead or questions about on when it will be pumped should be stopped already.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

I'm also very glad to see Bitcoin in green. But I'm a little pissed when the prices for bitcoin grows by 1000 dollars in a few minutes - it speaks of man-made manipulations and the one who manipulates has collateral money. So when he needs it, he can turn everything in the opposite direction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: