Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:28:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Green  (Read 1326 times)
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

This is a great news,bitcoin price is high or signal of green colour.It’s amazing what a fat green wick can do. In just 30 minutes on Thursday, bitcoin rose by $1,000, sparking ear-to-ear smiles and mass euphoria throughout the crypto space. In today’s edition of Bitcoin in Brief, we explore the ramifications of the BTC breakout plus a whole lot more.After days of stagnation, bitcoin finally made a move on Thursday and it was a biggie. The largest green candle witnessed in a month, big enough to wipe out a slew of shorts in an instant. When bitcoin wants to it makes like the wind, treating hodlers to all the thrills of riding the world’s giddiest roller coaster. In a single hour, a record $1.2 billion of BTC was traded. Previous bitcoin breakouts have proven to be damp squibs, so while optimism remains, traders aren’t holding their breath.So bitcoin all user is very happy.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

this is a beautiful sight for me. well, seeing bitcoin prices start to improve makes me excited. maybe this time i will sell some bitcoin that i have. and the rest to invest. hopefully the price looks green in the long run.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.
The market is recovering from all the bad things happening, and the market has turned green. It is good news for everyone. I am delighted with the new findings from experts saying that Bitcoin will hit $ 10,000 + by the end of the month.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

That is fine for those who invest a lot in bitcoin and for those who waits for a long time for the price increase. There is hope for those  beginners being discouraged in investing bitcoin  especially when they really want to sell them but still at low price. But actually bitcoin price is not really disappointing for those who really are good in investing bitcoin but it is the good timing  for them to buy more. So everything is green again, lucky for those who saves their bitcoin during that very low price because they may double theie profit this time.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

Now all in the hope that bitkoyn again rises to the previous level. I believe that investing in bitcoin is the most profitable of all at the moment. You can lose a few thousand dollars. But if you are patient, then all the time will be paid several times. Bitcoin in any case will grow. Not only when. I do not have much money. But I took a chance and multiplied a bit. So I definitely do not regret the investment
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

Wow! That's make me amaze too where I also holding some bitcoin and I plan to withdraw half of my funds by this next month, for rebuild again a new house. If it will reach 10k plus before the end of this month, then this is a good news for those who invest, especially  on me where I really need it the most.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

The market is recovering from all the bad things happening, and the market has turned green. It is good news for everyone. I am delighted with the new findings from experts saying that Bitcoin will hit $ 10,000 + by the end of the month.

Yeah, this something a good news for everyone who are participating in investing bitcoin and also in altcoins as today the market is very impressive looking green all the way from top to bottom. Hoping by the end of the year it will surpassing the value og $19K to 30 or $40K.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

It seem like this is the start of pump again we can see now bitcoin started to go up again and im sure almost all altcoins will gonna goes up too soon. Lets rock in roll to the moon soon just wait and hold my bags 20,000$ for bitcoin coming soon again.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀