Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Green  (Read 1321 times)
rlkiwi

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

i think the next couple of weeks will be interesting thats for sure!
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

Yes we are all very much happy to see such improvement of market place. We hope that bitcoin price will past 10k marks within few day's & continue to going. It's also possible that bitcoin price will down again to 7k marks. But no need to take any kind negative intentions, because  bitcoin price will raise again. So we need to follow simple rules, that's when price is down buy it & when go high sell it.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Yes we are all very much happy to see such improvement of market place. We hope that bitcoin price will past 10k marks within few day's & continue to going. It's also possible that bitcoin price will down again to 7k marks. But no need to take any kind negative intentions, because  bitcoin price will raise again. So we need to follow simple rules, that's when price is down buy it & when go high sell it.

What improvement? The price isn't even over $8,000 right now. It was over $20,000 in early January. According to my math, that's over a 50% drop in price in 4 months? Ouch, not good. So if I were you, I wouldn't be talking about the market improving because all trends show we're in a big bear market it's probably going to last until mid 2019 and things will pick up again. Don't expect the price to get back over $10,000 in 2018, at least not for long - that's not how Bitcoin works. If you've been here a while you know we're going to need to have patience to wait for the price to go up in a few years. It's called HODL for a reason. You aren't supposed to panic and sell your coins just because the price drops. If you truly belive in BTC you stay strong despite the heavy volatility until it goes back up again - and it will, mark my words!
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

Well, it's to early to say it mate. Already back to its current trend again. I think the party is over.  I hope that it will not continue to be like this. This is a total kill joy for us.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

The time to buy is now, green green everywhere. If you don't start to fill your bags now while the prices are low, they will always only be half full!

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I think it makes us very happy that the market looks green. But i need to not be deceived by this green, i say not to relax immediately. At the end of the year i think Bitcoin will reach a high price, but there is a need for more money entry.

Green is only a hope. it is not the end yet. this only a sign that bitcoin won't crash deeper, precisely it will go up slowly. it is important not to be panic if red is back. good decisions is needed to be made.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

I think it makes us very happy that the market looks green. But i need to not be deceived by this green, i say not to relax immediately. At the end of the year i think Bitcoin will reach a high price, but there is a need for more money entry.

yes it does actually makes us happy seeing the market is recovering right now but we should not be over whelm with it because sooner or later the market will become red again . Infact it is now happening , i notice this morning after i woke up , i see that all of my alts are now droppong again , not only alts but also my bitcoin holding as well. i guess the increase yesterday is just only temporary and only caused by some whale manipulation.

Green is only a hope. it is not the end yet. this only a sign that bitcoin won't crash deeper, precisely it will go up slowly. it is important not to be panic if it is back in red. good decisions is needed to be made.

Yes it is a hope to make us all happy once in a while . That is also a sign that there is always a chance for crypto market to recover and wake up from a deep sleep. we only need to wait a little more in order for that big event to happen. Seeing the market red is also an advantage because we can still buy and hodl more for a chance of getting a good profit on the future.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

The color that is waiting for the traders.
Do not be too happy first green color is not guaranteed to get a profit. So be a trap. Stay alert and meticulous in observing the price movement.
Bitcoin prices are still in a low position despite the green color.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

I hope it will continue to stay green so that all of us will become happy especially for those people who wait patiently.

talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

Yeah,  everyone is happy about the green market,  the whales has come to save our sorry ass , haahaha . Don't be too joyful,  and fix one eyes in the market,  this is crypto and in crypto everything and anything is possible.  But make sure you buy yourself some bear and also get some women while watching the market so that you won't faint when it goes red again lol.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

Very lucky of you. This is also a very good news for me since my ICO will give me coins later. Some says that bitcoin will reach 12000 USD by next month and that will be a major leap for many investors including you. Hope that this year will be greater than what had happened last year. I am very short of money right now so I truly appreciate the green colors in the cryptocurrency market.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

I bought a few bitcoins a few days before it  $ 6,700 and now it costs $ 8000. I am happy to see a rapid increase in value. The value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly, resulting in the value of other virtual currencies in crypto also increasing. Make the market turn blue bar, I believe this trend will last. a time. . Now should buy more to make more profit.

connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

well lets just hope that it will go up this next weeks and months and years.
we all know that after a few ups itlll go down again as always,but atleast its getting better after the long dump isnt it.
lets just hope that it will continue to go up again.
ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

Yes, it is nice to see huge growth in prices on 13-4-18. It is unfortunate that this is happening after 3 months of bad performance.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

yes you are right now the condition of the market looks all changed to green which means the price has started to make a price recovery and I hope the other bitcoin and crytpcurrency can experience a price recovery to be very expensive.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

Happy for you. Try buying other coins as well to diversify your portfolio. It's great to see that the markets are on an uptrend again. Hopefully this will continue for the next few  months.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

Yes with the increased price of bitcoin and altcoin is now able to make traders more enthusiasm in the search for profit so that their economy will be helped and no panic arises in the future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

It is really nice to see green market) I hope this is just the begining. I always believed that prices will grow up, didn't panic at all. So, I continue to wait to the moon)

Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

This is just a small bump after an hour or day this will fall again so better relax and wait for the huge up. I am not sure that it will happen this month like you said. But we are still hoping that it will happen couple of monts from now.. Finger cross..

Only to find that for a few days, I see green haze over everything. These started a few days ago and I am more than a little concerned. Seeing Green makes my eyes fell better.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

It is not green enough to be satisfied but it is a start. It will probably continue because the Q1 is finished and as expected, the price recovery in the market is happening. If you can, continue investing your savings in bitcoin and hold it as long as you can until bitcoin reached another ATH. You'll be happier when that happens because you're one of the lucky guys that got the chance to buy bitcoin at a more affordable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: