Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Green  (Read 1321 times)
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

Definitely a good news. You did a good decision, investing when this time comes is definitely worth. But don't be so complacent in this situation, if you feel something wrong is about to happened don't hesitate to get your money back or else it won't be a profit. Hoping that BTC price will continuously rise up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

the price now is $8300+ if this going for 9k by 5 days from now i think there would be high chances that the 10k will be reached. i hope there's no turning back now.

Yes, its not impossible to occurred in next few days. Bitcoin price is hard to predict.
but i hope green cryptocurrency market will last until the end of the year.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

the price now is $8300+ if this going for 9k by 5 days from now i think there would be high chances that the 10k will be reached. i hope there's no turning back now.

Yes, its not impossible to occurred in next few days. Bitcoin price is hard to predict.
but i hope green cryptocurrency market will last until the end of the year.
Yes,. We can't predict the prices on the market ,for now we're hoping to return on its current value. Cryptocurrencies is the most well known in terms on value, sounds pretty good that the prices is now recovering and slowly improving on great value. It is possible to overtake the last prices and in nesr future the USD will ignored because of bitcoin has and the prices will range up to $50k so people can get good beneficiary.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

Yes bitcoin is slowly increasing  it's market value.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

Yes bitcoin is slowly increasing  it's market value.
Filing of Tax of in US was already over and also there is some BIG time investors that entering cryptocurrencies world which result to a big jump in price and volume in an hour interval only. According to some analyst, this is only first time in the history of BTC happened. Expect more price pump once Big time investors enter in crypto.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Good thing that some other community has been starting to invest in cryptocurrencies mate. Thanks for them we have seen a green in markets and also some people are now doing that thing. Lets just continue what it has been now so that markets will gain more volume
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Definitely a good news. You did a good decision, investing when this time comes is definitely worth. But don't be so complacent in this situation, if you feel something wrong is about to happened don't hesitate to get your money back or else it won't be a profit. Hoping that BTC price will continuously rise up.
Better to think about bright future of crypto, if you have trust then holding while the fluctuations are ongoing will be much bigger opportunities,
this green movement will bring a lots of new investors so don't get excited things will be more positive if you know how to handle situations,
another opportunity to stay calm and trusting this investment.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

I agree with just like last year, doubts will never help us to grow, believing that this platform that eventually will grow is a huge help for our mind to keep working, I believe the fact that we are here to earn, it will never hurt if we believe in this cryptocurrency. I am looking forward foe this currency to grow more, be successful and world widely accepted.

supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

Being happy to Seeing Green. but also worried although bitcoin and other altcoin prices show a positive change i'm not sure how long will it persist. Hope it will hit 10k$
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

I agree with you too. Because I have invested now. So my hopes are seen in Bitcoin 10k. Because now the market has turned green again. So everyone is hoping that Bitcoin will again be worth a lot. And all the coins are increasing with bitcoin. So it is expected that Bitcoin can improve a lot again.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

My advice might hold a little bit long bitcoin you belong to. at least likely to end the year later. If only a few months I think the advantages that you get will not be the maximum. If can get results in just a few more long then it doesn't matter, of course.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
golem999

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

seeing all the green markets makes me very excited to continue mining the bitcoin and collect it
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Seeing Green till the end of the year, i hope
Skeptics will say that BTC wioll up to 20 thousand will rise
Will see  Cool
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

If the price increases by the end of the month, it will be great. All waited a long time for this. Many already wanted to sell all their savings at a very low price. Who wanted to sell it. And now they can be reared for what they've done. Bitcoin can reach a level of 20 thousand dollars in one week. We all know how this happens. So we are waiting for the price increase.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

I feel happy to see such a green market. And I think you should find the right time to sell and get profit. Do not be too greedy. This can kill you. These are the lessons I have learned from myself.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

Yes, now it should easily reach $10000 by the end of this month. I also invested some money when it was $11000 and thus I will have to wait longer for it to recover to that level.
Well to me bitcoin will never stop increasing as it will be more than double and for this you will have to hold only and the patience will give you high amount of money. Today price of bitcoin is very high and it is getting more and higher, this month price of bitcoin has become 15k already and will go more than this, at the end of this year we are expecting the price to hit 50k dollar at the end it will be more than this I think.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

It's about time for the price to move,just stay still for now,this is only the beginning.Well it's fine to keep buying right now to maximize your profit later when the price reach new ATH.The FUD effect is subsided,i just hope there's no another FUD that will make bitcoin price drop again.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

The green is an indicator that the healing process has recovered, but the recovery is rapid hence uncertainty still lies about it as the rapid accent suggests a stoppage in the reason in why it was crashing in the first place.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Yes. It is green everywhere and almost all the crypto currencies are following Bitcoin's bullish trend. Bitcoin have started its peak last week and as you said it may reach $10k or more within this month end I believe. Who ever said Bitcoin is dead or it wont rise up have got a slap in their face seeing Bitcoin's price rise of $1000 within a day. I'm an admirer of Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin will reach its peak very soon.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I'm glad too for your investment from your saving. I think you are so prepare with this crypto life.
Don't trust the green color even red. Trust your ideas regarding how to read the graphs of bitcoin price.
Then I suggest don't put all your money into crypto investment. Try to have some money out side just incase.
Ofcourse much better to learn from other expert traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: