Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:43:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Green  (Read 1324 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

initially you had to make investments when the market was red, And then you should expect a good profit with green light. It's almost like a school program, which you can learn by heart and not ask the wrong questions.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

Last week my portfolio increased %25 percent. It is need to be double to see ath.
dolagani

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

hopefully this growth is not temporary as it has been happening almost in the last four months. I think this growth is better than a few months ago. bitcoin is able to survive and grow back. I am unsure of what lies behind this growth.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

yes hopefully this is not fake news and hopefully this is the beginning of the increase of all coin cryptocurrency because I think from the results of the picture that I analyzed from the graph from year to year then it should be this April has started to do price increases.
I hope so, the current price is around $8800 and very likely to reach $9000 in the next few days, if the crypto market remains in this condition where many demand for certain coins such as bitcoin, then the price will continue to rise but you know that crypto market is very volatile and currently make price weaken for few percent to most cryptocurrency but you don't have to worry, it's a natural thing, I myself am very confident the demand will continue to grow and we will benefit greatly if you want to be patient
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

hopefully this growth is not temporary as it has been happening almost in the last four months. I think this growth is better than a few months ago. bitcoin is able to survive and grow back. I am unsure of what lies behind this growth.

Something has made me believed that this current trend will not be temporary and we will be testing $10K in the next coming days. Previously, when we thought that we are in a break out, suddenly the price will just slide. But during that time the price increase will just last around 3 days and once the resistance is not broken, obviously it will go down.

Apparently, we are seeing a different pattern now as bitcoin have (1) broke the resistance that is $8500 and still going (2) seems that there are a renewed interest with reports that institutional investors are pouring a lot of cash pushing the price to almost $9K now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

And seeing this growth I can say that it's a healthy one as the market is slowly but have a surely yet steady growth and the bull is starting to run again. Last quarter is one hell of ride that shaken and test those weak hands capable of holding and those who swayed are the loser at the end.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Guys i think our wish is now officially granted seeing all green like this makes me so happy, Glad that i invest some of my savings into Bitcoin, i'm excited to see the price Up to 10k+ by the end of the month.

Im not sure about more than 10k in this month, but 10k we will hit in this month. And 16k+ in next. Crypto spring coming  Wink
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Definitely yes!  I seeing green and its getting greenier everyday!  I think by the end of this month the chlorophil will rain over the market of bitcoin thus making people very healthy specially in their pockets! Heheheeh more and more greens this month of May and june!!!Come december i believe the pasture is fatter than of past year same month.👍👊
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

It's really pleasing in the eyes to see bitcoin's price hike these days causing the altcoins to rise too and making the cryptomarkets in green color. If this price hike will lasts before this year ends, then i expect that this year is better than last year.

CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

Price of bitcoin will increase $30000 in this year
dolagani

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

Well everybody is glad about Bitcoin being green, but I think it’s too early to celebrate. After all, things can change every minute especially in the world of crypto. But let’s get are hopes up!
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

do not celebrate early. i saw that bitcoin price increase that cause all altcoin price also increase.

i also looking forward to see bitcoin price goes 10k+ even without this month. i can wait until end of year just hoping it will come.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

Bitcoin really need to rise now or those whales should really get moving and inject billions of money into crypto to trigger a huge FOMO again. We've experienced so much decrease in prices and it's enough. I want to feel the excitement again.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

Each and every asset getting indicated by a green mark makes each and every user more happy. The reality is that, when the market of bitcoin as well ethereum gets indicated by green mark automatically majority of the assets begins to show signs of growth which is the true fact with cryptocurrency.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

Seeing this green makes my portfolio alive again since were waiting this prices I'm much more observing the market. I think were entering the bull run market so I'll take profit when the prices occurred. So I am holding my btc for the mean time.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

we can be happy right now because all the market has become green after red for a long time, now is our time to get profit and prepare for our future and invest more

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

we can be happy right now because all the market has become green after red for a long time, now is our time to get profit and prepare for our future and invest more
well, this may be worth to celebrate, but do not be too happy with this, we just need to prepare ourselves with the current price increase, so we do not miss the pump. well, there is a high probability that bitcoin prices will rise even higher. this reminds me of the previous year.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

well, this may be worth to celebrate, but do not be too happy with this, we just need to prepare ourselves with the current price increase, so we do not miss the pump. well, there is a high probability that bitcoin prices will rise even higher. this reminds me of the previous year.

Just be careful with making any move, as much as possible, utilize the law of averages to protect yourself should this rise be a bull trap, which I too, hope it isn't. Although honestly, it looks to me this is the result of price suppression that occurred for weeks, it just has broken out.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Hopefully this will happen before the month of april ends. And as of today the market situation is now at green time. I am hoping that this would be better in the near future we all hoping it will increase at 10k$ at the end of the month.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Hopefully this will happen before the month of april ends. And as of today the market situation is now at green time. I am hoping that this would be better in the near future we all hoping it will increase at 10k$ at the end of the month.

Well april in general has been good to the market, that much we can say. Though 10k would probably be over stretching it. We may hit that in may if things continue to move like it is now and hopefully the second quarter of this year follows the april trend

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: