Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going strong  (Read 1134 times)
saiful1234

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

Bitcoin is now doing good and strongly.Bitcoin price will continue to go up or down.It's a golden time to invest on it and take the profit in future times.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .
The good time to buy bitcoin is during those red times and not now that it turning green again, this is actually the time that you'll going to watch your investment grow and how much your earnings can hit. This is also the time to keep on holding and see how far this pump can go. Surely investors will love watching the board now.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:33:26 AM

This is good news for the market, Bitcoin rose to 8,000 US dollars again. The market ended the red market for three months and hopes Bitcoin will continue to move toward $20,000.
risa33

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:47:13 AM

I hope the price of Bitcoin will go back, not for the past weeks that are always red. I think now its time to invest long-term because Bitcoin has returned the trust but invested.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

No matter how bad bitcoin falls but it keeps on coming back again showing to us how really dominant it is. It's clearly evident that bitcoin has started to recover and it took just about an hour to spike its market price to almost reach the 8,000$ mark now.

dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

Very happy to see Bitcoin back on the green line after a few weeks ago on the red line. I think Bitcoin will continue to rise as time goes by and the loss of negative issues about Bitcoin. If you are planning to buy, now is still a possible time Before Bitcoin reaches a large increase rate. This is the beginning of Bitcoin's rise, I hope this chart will continue to rise until Bitcoin returns to the level we all want.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

I'm not sure to buy it now, but if I get it free, maybe I'll keep it until the end of the year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

I think the best way to buy bitcoin is when in red so that you can earn profit for me I only sell bitcoin when its green but not all, I will observe it first and then sell it when the timing is perfect. I hope bitcoin will start increasing these days so that more and more user will going back to bitcoin.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .
it is true bitcoin is moving and it is a fresh breeze for bitcoin investors if indeed you are ready to buy please it depends on your own because you can set it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:07 AM

Bitcoin is now doing good and strongly moving forward penetrating the resistance that had hindered the growth during the last several weeks of struggle.Bitcoin price will continue to go up or down. I think it's the right time to take a buy position.so better buy now, and good profit that will soon be rewarded.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

it takes $300,000,000,000 for gold price to go up by +1%

it takes $2,000,000,000 for Bitcoin price to go up by +1% (correction done)

Good stat,

I wonder how much does it take to drop the BTC market 1%?
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

No matter how bad bitcoin falls but it keeps on coming back again showing to us how really dominant it is. It's clearly evident that bitcoin has started to recover and it took just about an hour to spike its market price to almost reach the 8,000$ mark now.

The only thing that's clear and evident is that btc spiked 1000 points.  The overall trend is still down.  I am looking forward to when the trend turns positive.  But a 1000 point spike does not change the trend.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

As what we expected bitcoin is back on track again. Even bitcoin fell downward is past few months but now it is going upwards and that is a very good news for us. Hope that it will continue for the rest of the year.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

I think the best way to buy bitcoin is when in red so that you can earn profit for me I only sell bitcoin when its green but not all, I will observe it first and then sell it when the timing is perfect. I hope bitcoin will start increasing these days so that more and more user will going back to bitcoin.
That is the standard way to make a profit, but we can not keep doing it because it will be very difficult for him to predict. Bitcoin is on the rise, but we have to be careful because price reductions can happen quickly. Bitcoin has a price fluctuation that we should make the most of it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

Bitcoin is indeed going strong and stronger now because we can see that the trend for bitcoin is starting to reverse and now we can say that this is the time that we should buy bitcoin now before it is too late because the price of bitcoin might just shoots up and make us regret for not buying so it is better if you buy now and hold and wish all the best for bitcoin.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Why is the Facebook telegraph team very active after every market green? People are really easy to forget. Just a week ago, people were very pessimistic about the market. Let's continue to look at the market this week, and now that bitcoin is still strong and a bit early.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

As what we expected bitcoin is back on track again. Even bitcoin fell downward is past few months but now it is going upwards and that is a very good news for us. Hope that it will continue for the rest of the year.

Its really expected and hopefully newbies will not take profit right away since this market can go higher in the coming months. Bitcoin is strong at $7700 level and I believe we can see btc to be stable on $8k level this week. Bitcoin is always worth to hold for, so don't try to missed the train again.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

Its always been strong, It only gave as an opportunity to HOLD more Bitcoin when the price was at 6k$+. Hoping this time price go up to 10k$+ that would be a good signal that Bitcoin will go to the moon this 2018. Just dont give up with Bitcoin and do not do panic selling and we will be able to ride Bitcoin to the moon.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:34:00 AM

Very fantastic in less than 1 hour yesterday the price pumped almost 1,000 USD. proof that the increase does not take long. we now just need a patience to be able to hold back
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

Good news that Crypto market is green again. But now market will grow slowly with correction time to time. Investment will be beneficial for long term as well as trading.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: