Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going strong  (Read 1134 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

There are many threads today about bitcoin positiveness which bring spirit of investments in bitcoin. This is something in form of relief for those who are patientky waiting for this time to come. Many are happy now thus includes posting positive threads in bitcointalk forum. How i wish them goodluck on their investment and may the wealth poured on them. And yes you are right that bitcoin now is going strong and i hope i could invest in it. If i only have huge money to invest then i guess i would rather invest on it and will going to ear huge profit. I hope one day i will going to have it.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

Hell yeah bitcoin going strong and stronger than before this prove already a long time ago in 2014 that bitcoin dump too hard from 1200$ back to 200$ and after a few years bitcoin pump again and broke the all time high record of 1200 to almost 20,000$.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

It's a great news for all of us and even those bitcoin holders I hope that this will continues to grow and increase. Well everyday is a perfect day to buy bitcoin because what matter most is on how are you going to handle your bitcoin or what strategy are you going to do to gain big profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Yep! this is the moment to buy!
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Good news to all of us bitcoiner because its green again. Hoping that it will go up and up so that all of us will be happy and profitable. We are waiting for this to come and now its here so lets just continue to do what will be the right thing to do and keep on pushing harder to have more earning. This is very normal with bitcoin the price keep on falling and rising but at the end smart investors and tbose who patiently wait are those profitable.
It's great to hear that market going green again. The past few weeks were quite depressing for the investors with no sign of increment in the bitcoin's price and many very even expecting it to be the end of its journey. But now I'm glad to see some hike in the prices and I believe everything will soon get on track, maximizing the price again...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Yes,it is going to be strong.At this moment,it is needed also.Now Btc will play a vital role.I think that investors are happy now to see this and traders as well.Really it is blessing for us and also needed in this time to continue all.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Im so excited to see how far bitcoin goes up again im realy sure that some altcoins are also gonna pump this coming months. I hope this is the good time and start of bitcoin to fly again to the moon. Even though i dont have a big amount of bitcoin but i am so happy to see the price starting to up again.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Yes, it’s the right time to buy bitcoin now as the price pull back now to reach support area arround $8,750 to $9,150, and if it breaks, i think it will go up to arround $10,000 and then to the highest level $11,000.  Smiley
Yes, for me I can say that bitcoin is going stronger even though the past two months is like the nightmare of crypto world because everything in crypto is seems to be directly proportional movement of bitcoin. This time there are more and more people getting involve in bitcoin
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Im so excited to see how far bitcoin goes up again im realy sure that some altcoins are also gonna pump this coming months. I hope this is the good time and start of bitcoin to fly again to the moon. Even though i dont have a big amount of bitcoin but i am so happy to see the price starting to up again.

Ever since yesterday , bitcoin has now started to increased again up until now and i also notice that altcoins had also follow the trend. i guess bitcoin and altcoin do really have a strong relationship because whatever the price of bitcoin have , altcoins do always follow it. i also hope that this up trend will now continue because we are always been suffering from the dip a long time ago ever since we hit january 2018.

Even though i dont have a big amount of bitcoin but i am so happy to see the price starting to up again.

Were on the same boat because i am just like you. I dont also have a big amount of bitcoins in my wallet but it makes me happy to see that the prices of cryptos are now recovering again. it does not really matter if how much we owned but what matter the most is that we can still be able to earn big whenever the pumped continues.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Must to be a realistic we a still in downtrand and its very seems like some trick and whales speculating i think we will go down again after that big rise.

Yep, I think that this is the most probably, the btc it will going down before to go up as like on december
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

why bitcoin will be powerful because of its many users and more and more users to be known in the world and This time there are more and more people getting involve in bitcoin. Really it is blessing for us and also needed in this time to continue all. That's all i know
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

It's great when the market goes green again, bitcoin will become strong In this moment and in the future. Well every day is a perfect day to buy bitcoin and what is most important is what you will do to achieve great profit from bitcoin.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Were on the same boat because i am just like you.There are many threads today about bitcoin positiveness which bring spirit of investments in bitcoin. This is something in form of relief for those who are patientky waiting for this time to come and Even though i dont have a big amount of bitcoin but i am so happy to see the price starting to up again.
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

hopefully it continues growing even though i dont own any bitcoin its surely pumping my altcoins
waiting to see how steep the decend will be once it starts
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Ww need to see where this goes and check if this is only for the time being or on the off chance that it will proceed. In the event that that pattern goes upwards again and can keep up that streak at that point I'm genuinely sure that we can state this with conviction that bitcoin is going up again and that implies that wr would all be able to endeavor to backpedal and this is additionally a yell to the world and furthermore to the individuals who froze that bitcoin is as solid as ever and however it is unstable it is as yet worth contributing.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

bitcoin will raise up to 15k$.  Grin Grin
watoni012

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Actually, if you notice the fluctuations or the ups and downs of Bitcoin prices that are quite extreme, you may wonder, what exactly influence the prices of Bitcoin?
If you are currently observing Bitcoin prices, then you will be amazed by the rapid rise and fall of Bitcoin prices (fluctuations). In fact, you may also wonder whether companies (such as Luno) determine the price of Bitcoin?
The answer is no! Because Bitcoin is _interoperable_

Time is to buy guys.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Bitcoin and getting stronger will be of great benefit to you.

bitcoin is always tough and strong and can always return to a favorable situation for those who hold and invest with bitcoin.
some early this year indeed bitcoin experience shocks with prices that go up too quickly even though the price difference is not too high.
in fact if it has more money it is better to buy and for those who already have to hold and it is expected this mid-year will return as late as last year. even expected to be stronger.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

Bitcoin experienced the biggest 1 hr volume in BTC history
Yesterday, the bitcoin price registered a huge gain of $1,000 in just an hour. From $6,800, the prices got up to $7,800 for the first time in about two weeks. The crypto enthusiasts are surely elated, hoping that this might signal the bullish trend in the crypto market.

Not just bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies including Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, and Litecoin also gained in double digits. Coming onto what caused this rise, experts believe there are several factors driving this rally.

Experts believe the surge has been the result of institutional investors with huge funds in their pockets. According to a senior market analyst, Mati Greenspan, this is what has happened and will continue to happen.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Good news bitcoin grows again. I have observe for a year  the progression of bitcoin value. In early year bitcoin goes down and later in end of year bitcoin will grows 2-3 times. I hope this year bitcoin make a new record  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: