Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going strong  (Read 1134 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Exactly like that. Currently the price of bitcoin is $ 8,123.30 (increasing at a rate of 6.29%). Increasing Bitcoin brings joy to all investors in the cryptocurrency market. Investors feel more confident and secure to continue investing in the market. I am also earning a bit of money in investing in bitcoin. I feel very happy about that.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Yes, bitcoin is going stronger in the 2Q 2018 , because He has suffered so much in recent 4 month .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

i think it is a good time to buy bitcoin .now it is still low . if you study all the historical prices of bitcoin . i suggest investing in it for a long time , and it may peak in december of each year .
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

All cryptocurrencies have a good trend in a few days. I see in chart, bitcoin tried to re-test to resistance at $8.562 in the last month but still no confirmation in my analysis to buy right now but if tommorow stay in good trend and stay bullish in charts, i think it's time to buy and try to hold until profitable.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

For me, there is no good timing to buy as long as the price of bitcoin is too low, that is alright with my. I buy bitcoin using the half of my salary and hold it. So basically, every month, I am buying. I will stop buying until June and hold the bitcoin I have until I have a good profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Bitcoin already has been showing its fangs, so no one if bitcoin will be stronger, of course in the coming year will be stronger !!
CurrenCyTRR

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

More and more people buy bitcoin that's why bitcoin increases quickly
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

it takes $300,000,000,000 for gold price to go up by +1%

it takes $2,000,000,000 for Bitcoin price to go up by +1% (correction done)

I see on the market  for the last few weeks the market has been made like a red light always in the yellow and red lights, continuing in every second. hopefully this green light will continue to shine for bitcoin. Go bitcoin the #1 trusted world wide
jennyk

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

Fingers crossed...
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

More and more people buy bitcoin that's why bitcoin increases quickly
u sure its peoples and not whales
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

This is good news for all investors. It promotes the bitcoin market to grow again. Many people will have faith to invest in bitcoin. The students will have more income from bitcoin to take care of their lives. Increasing bitcoin will help the world economy grow.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Yeah bitcoin price increasing very rapidly. Today bitcoin price exceed line up of $8000  it bears green signal of cryptocurrencies market caps.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

No is not a good time now to buy bitcoin because his price now is high i suggest you to hold your money and buy bitcoin when his price be under 500$
ktru19

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

No is not a good time now to buy bitcoin because his price now is high i suggest you to hold your money and buy bitcoin when his price be under 500$
im also waiting for that day
Blackcaty

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

I think so too. Bitcoin become more powerful. Bitcoin's price has been declining for a while. As a result, many were concerned about Bitcoin. I'm just new here. I do not have much experience. I saw the price of Bitcoin increased in Graph. In 2010, the highest price was increased. There was a very good price at the end of 2017, but in the beginning of the year 2018, Bitcoin has faced many obstacles. Some countries have banned Bitcoin which had negative effects. As a result, the price was very low. But Bitcoin is now going through that obstacle. And I hope, Like in 2010,in 2018 Bitcoin will make a record by increasing prices and will be more powerful.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Bitcoin and getting stronger will be of great benefit to you.
Bitcoin is no doubt full of profit and as much as time passing bitcoin is getting stronger, I want to get more profit so I hope I will see the price of bitcoin higher than this, I know I have no idea about the price in future of bitcoin but the only thing I can do is holding and making my own predictions according to the market value of bitcoin so the market value of bitcoin is now very good so the price is getting high and because of high acceptance and popularity bitcoin is getting famous now.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

Good news to all of us bitcoiner because its green again. Hoping that it will go up and up so that all of us will be happy and profitable. We are waiting for this to come and now its here so lets just continue to do what will be the right thing to do and keep on pushing harder to have more earning. This is very normal with bitcoin the price keep on falling and rising but at the end smart investors and tbose who patiently wait are those profitable.
Hope this time bitcoin price will continue increasing for long long time. i think that this time bitcoin price will very soon cross 20000$ and will even continue increasing its price. Because bitcoin price still has too much potential and its  price is expected to increase too much. This time we are not expecting any false news about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
rhonskie30

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a lot of things to do with it and says the bitcoin is a scam. but there are scams in bitcoin but not all are scams because of the investment they're scams and not the bitcoin itself.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

bitcoin from the first is strong, bitcoin is good to use for work every day, nice bitcoin is done by young people, generation work in bircoin forum must be continued, do not let bitcoin forum to death.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

This is good news for everyone. All the coins are being green again. If you still have time, you can buy now if you want to earn very good profits. I believe Bitcoin will touch the sky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: