Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going strong  (Read 1134 times)
taraku78

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

That is great and I hope it will continue to goes up. But we will see in the next few days. just hold your Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

In relative terms, Bitcoin is actually performing weakly compared to altcoins, nearly all the major altcoins are up over bitcoin in the last couple of days, this is usually the case due to the absolute value of bitcoin, whilst none of the altcoins have yet to even approach bitcoins market cap.
Having a proper analysis we can see that bitcoin had experienced a trouble but it's getting better now. It's starting to get back in its normal form. Bitcoin is about to get high again just wait and see. It's in a process of recovery and one day we will see it. Bitcoin will go up again and make its come back.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

In relative terms, Bitcoin is actually performing weakly compared to altcoins, nearly all the major altcoins are up over bitcoin in the last couple of days, this is usually the case due to the absolute value of bitcoin, whilst none of the altcoins have yet to even approach bitcoins market cap.
Having a proper analysis we can see that bitcoin had experienced a trouble but it's getting better now. It's starting to get back in its normal form. Bitcoin is about to get high again just wait and see. It's in a process of recovery and one day we will see it. Bitcoin will go up again and make its come back.
Yes ofrcourse. We should still believe that bitcoin can go back to its high price as it hits high value last january hitting $20k. And that is really heartbreaking when the price falls down but now i think it will come back not now but very soon. As the bitcoin knowledge is spreading throughout the world. The demand is affected by that.
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

I'm sure it's time for a bitcoin restock because the rest of the pump at the end of last year is huge so now big investors are back on the merestock after selling some of its BTCs in the end of this year. I am sure the mid-year to year-end bitcoin will again explode and remain a strong foundation that keeps it neutral. like his other altcoin thing. solid foundation must have strong altcoin too. do not miss train pump
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

This is a good news to us Bitcoin users. We all hope that this will be consistent and no decreasing but that's impossible. So grab the opportunity while it's still strong.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
talldude

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:29 AM

It might be a risk to buy bitcoin now until we are sure that the green market is not just a product of a whale to take out as much profit as possible,  but who cares right. We took the risk to buy bitcoin even we don't know if the developer is dead or not,  we even build our companies around the blockchain without thinking if bitcoin will disappear or turn to 0 one day,  so you can go ahead and buy.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:06 AM

If it's strong now. It will be hard for the investors to buy Bitcoin because of its high value. But in other side its also good like in selling Bitcoin it has an advantage.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .
I think no this is not the right time to buy. But this is the right time to sell your bitcoin because of its high value I think this is the good time.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

Yes, it is a good start for bitcoin holders, bitcoin has shown its revival, soon bitcoin value will soar. And for those who sell bitcoins at low prices because of panic, sorry you are not lucky because it is too quick to make a decision.

CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

That is great news to marketcap up again bitcoin.today I see bitcoin price pick up &8K. it's the good situation to bitcoin buying.if we have buy some bitcoin then we will got some good profit.it is the good opportunity to give our bitcoin world.so don't forget this buying time,and don't miss this time to buy and hold.

Bitcoin  is getting stronger due to increasing value about 8k and increasing number of establishments begn to accept payments for products and services, it enables us on cashless transactions, hassle free.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

Seeing it green, well, it's definitely not the good time to buy some coins. The concept here is, if it's red, you should buy more and of it's green, it would be either you hold it a little longer or you may sell it. But, if you really want to invest, you may take the risk in buying coin when it is still green.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Well, I think the BTC will be stronger, the price will start to grow again, in the two today the price of BTC has increased more than $ 1,000. Perhaps this is the time of recovery of the Crypto market over time. Those who still hold the BTC I think we should continue to hold them because the price will increase at the end of the year.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

Earlier, someone already wrote that according to the graphs, bitcoin constantly after two steps back in its value, makes five steps forward. Therefore, after such a long price drop and stagnation, bitcoin should become even stronger. True, we must not discount the necessary improvement of bitcoin and the elimination of its shortcomings in time. Without it, only in its name it will not rise far.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

It is a good news that bitcoin is going strong again, cause last time its value drops down which makes myself worry, but I think that it would be my chance to buy butcoin, because of its price. Yet I need to think wisely so that I will never regeret any of my actions. Also I want to conclude that its not the best time to buy bitcoin if its green we should wait when it will goes red again, so that the besy time you will but bitcoin.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

it is true that bitcoin is starting to creep up the price and that is the fresh wind that bitcoin investors get because it may be bored with the price that continues to decrease, if you are ready with capital buy bitcoin also it is better because there is no harm in doing that strategy

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

Yes, the price is getting up again. bitcoin is an unstable currency. So, the price willl be sometimes up and sometimes down. If you see the price of last few years then,

I would like to inform you about the History of bitcoin price. I think this post can be a pleasure for the newbie bitcoin investor who has invested recently in bitcoin like me.  I am going to give you a chart of bitcoin price from 2010.

Time                   price per BTC     Importent information

July 2010             $0.08               The price grew 900% only In five days, rising from $0.008 to $0.08 for 1 bitcoin.
Feb – April 2011    $1.00               In that time Bitcoin took parity with US dollar.
8th July 2011        $31.00             At this time top of first "bubble", followed by the first price drop.
Dec 2011              $2.00               At this time goes minimum after few months (huge dump)
Jan 2012               $3.41             
March 2012           $4.95               over 46,000 BTC stolen by Linode Hacked
July 2012               $13.31            Bitcoin Savings and trust halts payments.
Jan 2013              $13.31           
Feb 2013              $20.22              Starts some pump.
July 2013              $100.15            great pump.
Jan 2014               $772                700% up within 6 months.
July 2014              $582                 Some down again.
Jan 2015               $272                 Huge down.
July 2015             $289.68       
Jan 2016              $432.17             some up again.
July 2016             $688.50     
Jan 2017             $1020.47           Starting golden age of bitcoin.
July 2017               $2592.41            proved a golden age.
18th Dec 2017        $19,498.63
Jan 2018                $10,685             Again huge down.

From this chart, we can guess the future of Bitcoin price. We should not worried about the present bitcoin price. I think 2018 or 2020 will become a diamond age of bitcoin. What is thinking? you can also post your opinion on this thread.

so it was obvioous that the price will go up again.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

it is true that bitcoin is starting to creep up the price and that is the fresh wind that bitcoin investors get because it may be bored with the price that continues to decrease, if you are ready with capital buy bitcoin also it is better because there is no harm in doing that strategy
now you can buy bitcoin and believe me all will go back up evidence that yesterday in 1 hour more than 1k usd have made bitcoin up and of course people amazed wonder
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

I hope bitcoin will continue to grow unlike a few months ago. the growth of bitcoin is so choked up. but some days this growth is quite strong, yes, starting in April this market quite a lot of progress. I hope in the next month all will be back to normal.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

As we are entering the massive adoption, I'm very bullish on bitcoin this quarter. Don't left behind just buy and hodl. We are on Parabolic situation and i know it will go upwards position same as alts they gain alot this week.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

Yes it is. Once it starts going green, it's a good sign that it'll fly to the moon in no time. Probably is time to buy a lot of bitcoins and let the trend go up from there. Just be patient and hodl long enough to get as much profits as you can. You can always gain a lot from holding.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: