Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:28:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going strong  (Read 1134 times)
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

Yes, now the bitcoin is getting green again, hopefully it will continue to continue until its high price, because bitcoin has gone down too long, if I think it is now more appropriate to hold it, wait until bitcoin price really, return to its highest price .

cryptofeel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

In all honesty, the answer is yes. Waiting for the green light to stand tall for long is not wise. buy
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Bitcoin is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .
That is great news to marketcap up again bitcoin.today I see bitcoin price pick up &8K. it's the good situation to bitcoin buying.if we have buy some bitcoin then we will got some good profit.it is the good opportunity to give our bitcoin world.so don't forget this buying time,and don't miss this time to buy and hold.

Yes Bitcoin going strong, all Bitcoin user know it is a king for of all coins and its a very highest stronger coin for the market.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

yes if you are sure to buy bitcoin at a green price, but for me, this is the right time to sell because it has been brought in the last month when the price again down, this advantage for me when bitcoin again green.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

Of course the opportunity to make a profit from the investment is still wide open, and of course.. this is still a very viable time to buy it and invest. Bitcoin begins to show a greener side and moves more definitely in a higher direction, a drastic surge on the previous day can be a good sign for it, say goodbye to hesitations.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

that's good news for the market, for the last few weeks the market has been made like a red light always in the yellow and red lights, continuing in every second. hopefully this green light will continue to shine for bitcoin.
Not the whole market though as the altcoin market has actually been having some pretty good movement upwards until recently that bitcoin showed some bullish signs and most of them ended up having a little bit dump in their prices. We are all still hopeful that things would be changing before the end of this month, but it is still also good not to still have some little bit of reservations, but in the long run, we have been accumulating and that is what I am really looking forward to doing this year.

yes if you are sure to buy bitcoin at a green price, but for me, this is the right time to sell because it has been brought in the last month when the price again down, this advantage for me when bitcoin again green.
You may go for selling but I am sure you may regret for not holding just another week of time to get double the benefits. Yes, I am expecting prices to double in a week of time itself. You may rush for buying bitcoins but never rush for selling. Because it may save you from regretting.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

For me it is a good to buy now or even when it touch at 6.8k$ level last week but so far current price of 8k seems a good support for btcoin after a quick run up it currently consolidate at 8k level and probably will surprise us again for a quick run up to 8.5k - 9k$ level.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

yeah of course
bitcoin can be strong asset for people
and not just about that
when it can accepted to many people, it can really good future currency for p2p transcaction

Agro465

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

bitcoin is pumping up again. a sign that the price rises again. Hold on tight
seanskie18

Activity: 390

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

Be wise when buying bitcoin. Always remember that if we get money in our wallet make sure you will get profit. So when you notice that bitcoin will rise up or the price is on high rate so that's the time we should buy bitcoin. But if it is on the lowest rate then you should be more wiser about that. Don't let your money will be gone just easy as that.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

It seems that bitcoin starting its way again to shine in the market that's why the price of it is slightly increased yesterday and I think it's a good sign of for bitcoin to surpass it's highest price range that happened last year. So lets continue supporting it by giving positive vibes everyday and go invest if ever you have some money to put in and when bitcoin rise up again we the holders will be the one who will benefit to the situation and those people who did panic selling are the ones who will regret the decision they've made.
yourmomy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

So began a long-awaited growth. I hope it will not end, and bitcoin will rise to former prices. Therefore, it is the time to buy it now. Otherwise it will be too late. Then you will regret it. Do not delay this matter, and rather buy bitcoin.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Finally it hits over $7k but actually I am not sure because it is green without a valid news. I will keep holding my coins, I am afraid this is just a bull trap.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

For me it is a good to buy now or even when it touch at 6.8k$ level last week but so far current price of 8k seems a good support for btcoin after a quick run up it currently consolidate at 8k level and probably will surprise us again for a quick run up to 8.5k - 9k$ level.
Bitcoin prices are again rising in accordance to the expectations of its consistent users but this never means that it is affordable to buy them now. this is because of the two reasons that no one is going to sell them at this crucial time as each one of has a strong notion of having something valuable that is not to be sold or used at any reason. Yes making investments will earn you the desired profits.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

I think bitcoin is in the process of rising in price but in a while bitcoin also goes down. if you buy bitcoin now it will not harm you in the future.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

Yes it is. Once it starts going green, it's a good sign that it'll fly to the moon in no time. Probably is time to buy a lot of bitcoins and let the trend go up from there. Just be patient and hodl long enough to get as much profits as you can. You can always gain a lot from holding.
Yes no doubt that bitcoin is strong enough from a long long time. Bitcoin will remain as strong forever. Bitcoin is the need of the day and with the increasing number of bitcoin user it will become more and more stronger, because investors are giving more support to bitcoin and therefore i think that it will remain stronger than any other crypto currency of the world.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:07 AM

Green time in bitcoin world is give more happiness to us, as being bitcoin user we benefit on it  in many ways.

In my own perception if the price of bitcoin is in the top and bitcoin price so great I don`t want to buy a lot of bitcoin because I cant make a good profit on that time but if the price of bitcoin is in the floor, I think its the good time to buy bitcoin so if bitcoin price rise in the following days I can have a good profit in simple way of buying and selling bitcoin.

ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

for now the price of bitcoin and other coins has begun to rise to the top, this could be a good start of bitcoin for a strong return after suffering a considerable decrease. but for now bitcoin prices have not shown a significant increase so bitcoin still has not reached its glory yet.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

for now the price of bitcoin and other coins has begun to rise to the top, this could be a good start of bitcoin for a strong return after suffering a considerable decrease. but for now bitcoin prices have not shown a significant increase so bitcoin still has not reached its glory yet.

Amidst all the bitcoin  issues and price flactuations , I still believe that bitcoin is going strong as it has surpassed over the years. Based on charts, it has regain itself from a very low price. Slowly it inreases and surely will continue to do so in the  coming days.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

Yes, I agree with you, not just bitcoin alone, other altcoins are now green. I hope this will continue and increase steadily, expect the market to stabilize to stay green. Makes the investors start smiling at the movement of the market charts this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: