Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

We should be very careful on what is the right coin good to invest.We can still look at the echanged chart on where to invest.But unfortunately now almost all crypto coin are dropping.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

It takes a ton of research.  I still have not gotten this figured out yet and continually pick bad projects.  I have researched my bounties now for hours and hours.  I'm hoping for a turn around towards the next moth or do. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Ally Loke

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

You need to do your own research to every coin you have chosen. For me, I am currently invested in FiiiCoin  https://fiii.io/, they are running crowdsale now, dont miss your chance!
Ally Loke

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:36:36 AM

First thing first, you have to check out
Who is on the team?
All about the assets
Check the community
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

In my opinion, first step is by checking the coin in the market cap If it is listed in the top ten. But still do a research. Check all resources. Ask question to those tenured in the market. Check the teams of the project if they are legit. Also about their popularity. If many peoples supports that project. Just take time to gather information. Until you will satisfied.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

I think the right coins is not as important as the Right Time to buy
For example, ETH is a great coin. But It is terrible if you bought it in January 2018 (its price is above $1000)
OK?
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

I think this is a very difficult process, because we need to read a lot of information, then analyze the market, after thinking and just to buy it. Of course all tokens are now cheaper because of the fall of the market and cryptoworld. This is the right time to buy good tokens like Bitcoin and Ethereum. But there are many tokens that are worth investing and buying. You only need to rely on coinmarket.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

This is very hard job to find a good coin to invest because it is a matter of good knowledge, experience and details study of Market. The best way to choose the coin is detail study about that project and see how much capable is this project then you can invest. These are the options for trading for long term I think you must go for Bitcoin, that give you too much in future.

Opera1p

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

You can visit coin market cap and choose from number 1-10 coins, there you can invest now as soon as possible, because every coin has low price now
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

Now it is easy to find the best coin and many coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum NEO DOGE COIN and many other are in the market and daily many transaction rakes place which show that these are active in the market and if yo are interested in crypto then buy few of them for long term holding.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
It is very easy. First you need to see which coins you want to buy, undervalued or others. Then you can keep looking here or approach the team at different sites. As for now, ParagonCoin Wanchain and Ripple are great.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

each coin has a different function, from there you can begin to distinguish, which coin is suitable for you
if you feel comfortable and believe in a coin, then buy it with the best price and make it as your digital savings for the future

I completely agree with this, learn as much as you can about the coin and find one or more you truly believe in, and throw disposable amounts into it over time, and save the coin, not cash.  If it spikes and you need the money, or it spiked and you end up with so much money that you fell off your chair, than cash out.  Some people fall in love with ripple, some with litecoin, some with dogecoin, a ton of people believe in bitcoin, but there is something for everyone.  Any coin that has contract ability has potential due to ICO usage.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Maybe we can find a good coin to buy when we have enough information about the coin project.
To obtain the information, some researches and findings will be required.
Find the red flags of the project as much as possible so you can find a reason to not buying the coin.

thaoni25

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

I also participated in several groups of signals on the telegram but it seems I was not lucky and I was completely lost too much. I do not know where to find the right coin to invest
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

I think that you need to pay attention to new ICO projects to find promising coins that will bring good profits.
lollosss

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

In order to find a good project to invest in, you need to look at the development team. If you find a project with a good team, then it will definitely be successful.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

I try to aim for the top 100 cryptos of the moment, some people would say that top 20 is better, but that doesn't mean anything, just don't go for too recently released cryptos.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

In my opinion, choose a coin that has entered the top 10. If you want to trade a new coin,
you have to keep up with the development of the coin starting from the market, and continue to follow up.
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

We can see a list of the names of the coins on cryptocurrency market cap. There are many potentially coins along with the conditions of the price so help ease we see which coins are dropped and the right to purchase at this time.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

I have never used any application to check it is a good coin or not, I always see good coins from the developer, the core team, the group telegram activity and also the large number of buying and selling transactions, that's enough for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: