Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
Repzta (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Research coins to find ones with all the right stuff: solid dev team, solid community, a vision for the coin that sets it apart and will give it a reason to exist down the road. Just have this question in your mind: if most altcoins will bite the dust at some point, what would keep this coin from joining the dust heap?
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

I think it's better to buy tokens from the top 10. They are more likely to make a profit. this is my personal opinion. But you can buy and just cheap coins, maybe they will still grow up

poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

It is suggested that you leave the telegraph team and know that the telegraph team can get the news of the project most quickly, but most of the time telegraph teams are a few boring topics, which will waste your time. You should use the time on the project team, the detailed progress of the project, and the prospect analysis of the industry. It's more effective to visit BTT forum when you have time to see what you are doing, which is more effective than telegraph group. This is my suggestion to my friend.
dohuuduy

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

How to get Bonuses? Please guide me!
Thank !
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

I think it's better to buy tokens from the top 10. They are more likely to make a profit. this is my personal opinion. But you can buy and just cheap coins, maybe they will still grow up

The top 10 is the simplest option, and you can look at the charts and see the previous highest levels of prices for them and expect that prices will return to these levels and go higher

izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

In these circumstances nowadays, be too enthusiast in trading is unrecommended, I guess. It might good time to buy, but not that good to sell. It would be better if you kepp on learning and do some bounties while waiting forbetter season. Like I do.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

How to find the right coin to buy is to look at the coin chart you want to buy it in coinmarketcap, whether the coin has increased or decreased.
And if you have met with the coin you want to buy, buy the coin at the price is falling.

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

signal groups are not trustable nowdays ,
they earn profit themselves and throw shit coin on us .

you need to do your research on project .
like team member , project vision , project weight (valuation) in market , ico price , future news etc .
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
You should look at the coinmarketcap top 200 in order for you to know the best coin but you will have to do your own research to each and every coin that you choose. It is not a bad day today since the market is slowly growing and trying to reach its peak again. Since you are trading already, you do know that when to buy or when to hold for a certain coins, right?

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

Create topic to ask in here will not help you finding out the way to find right coin to buy Smiley). You need to pay your money to learn about it Smiley. You need to learn about analysis. Only chart analysis can help you find out right coin to buy and right time to buy Smiley. I don't think you can learn about it by creating some topic like this in here Smiley.

dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

I need to examine it very well. it is necessary to investigate it before you get a altcoin. I need to review and comment on the chart. we should not take it every time we see it.

wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

I want to propose your buy NEM/VERGE/LTC or another good coin from top 20 on coinmarketcap. You can get good profit, if you want buy tokens for the long hold!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

How to find the right coin to buy is to look at the coin chart you want to buy it in coinmarketcap, whether the coin has increased or decreased.
And if you have met with the coin you want to buy, buy the coin at the price is falling.

Coins will be added in top list according to the marketplace fluctuations in the coinmarketcap website. However, you are good at finding the potential project means you will be able to put the investment on right coin.
I suggest you to invest on NEO, NEM, TRX, ADA, IOTA and XLM.
These coins will bump in the market for sure.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Select the coins from the coinmarkecap it shows the details of coins. From that choose the best coins to buy at present. In that the chart would help us to pick the coins. Some of the coins like Ethereum,Litecoin,NEO,IOTA,NEM,
Cardano and XEM have shows their good growth recently. If you want to buy, buy that coins in low price. And hold that coins for long term to earn more profit in future.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Overall market is downtrend from the past few months mate. Long term holders and traders may find the more loss than anytime now. If you want of make the profit in short term means you may join in any telegram channel which gives the trading signal.
Please do not worry with the coins you have bought already too.
All the coins will be bumped back more than anytime value in this year as well. But you need to be little more patience for some more months.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

Already many times, this question was asked. If you do not want to take too much risk, stick to the top ten coins with the biggest capitalization, they are likely to grow in value. If you want to risk, then take a closer look at the coins with a good idea and technology.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

You can see it on the coinmarketcap website or coincheckup, choose a coin with a fairly good rate increase, or can choose a coin with a large enough purchase and already in some big market, I hope you are not wrong to choose coins in investing. if you still doubt that way, you can see first in the website about the ICO review that has been going on, look for ICO that already has a good rating, usually if it has a good rating, then the demand will be more and do not rule out the price of coins will to more expensiv.  regards  Smiley
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

I don't think signals telegram group will help. I also used telegram signal group before but I lost all my cryptocurrency by following the signals Smiley). To know which one is good coin to buy you need to use your knowledge and trading experience, it's not easy if you can't analyze the price chart. But don't worry cause you also can find out good coin to buy by collecting news about cryptocurrency Smiley

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

First you should consider which type of trader/investor you are. Such as long, short, day trader.

The main thing I personally consider as trader/investor is volume.
Volume can determine how demandable the coin is and on the other hand, most probably, the price will strike back if there a dip happens.
I always prefer top 25 coins/tokens in cmc for short (1 - 90 days). And I sometimes invest in low demandable coins as long-term investments (It can be up to 1yr or more).

I always use my idle money for long-term investments and the amount I invest is much low.

A friendly advice, ignore telegram signal groups/channels.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  All
  Print  

Jump to: