Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering 1 Btc for a bot script [Closed]  (Read 1127 times)
BitOrca (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 04:03:38 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 10:00:09 PM by BitOrca

Hi Guys,

Currently offering 1btc for a Bot script that uses mcxNOW API.  I would write one myself but I am too busy with other things.  The deal also includes you being able to then list the bot on www.bitorca.com  and you will earn 80% of every sale thereafter.  I am building up the website and need some trading bots listed.  Of course you could just ignore my requirements and just list one, but the 1BTC is the bounty for the specs below.  Smiley

I have been in contact with 2 people so far, both of which didn't deliver.  I was scammed out of 1btc with a nulled script of someone elses hard work.  Therefore I won't pay upfront.  I will pay once the script is listed on the website and you have my word.  My reputation is good so far and you can always join me on IRC freenode #Bitorca for a chat.

There are some features that are a must for the bot and I request them to be included.  Anything that can't be done please discuss with me what is possible.

• The code must be 100% yours or have the right to resell
  • Noob friendly.  A novice should be able to quickly get it running
  • Windows platform
  • Buy/Sell points
  • Stop-loss triggers
  • Be able to set up arb %
  • Clone orders
  • Live ticker of the currency in a box.  Live ticker with all pairs across the top
  • Graphs and charts

Something like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197175.0 would be nice, but for the money something basic with a clean UI.  I can help with graphics if needed.  It doesn't have to be for professionals, I want this to be easy for Joe Soap to just pick up and configure.

Kind regards,

Majorga

Edit: Locked now, apologies, I am new to forums.

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitOrca (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 08:31:14 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 11:12:16 AM by BitOrca

I have had 1 person get back to me, not sure if they are still here, or the progress Undecided

I will leave the bounty for a few more days until the 16th November, then remove. 

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:50:39 AM

Hi,

Do you plan to remove it?. If not I may give it a try. Will discuss about it if you are interested. Let me know by pm please.

Thanks.
BitOrca (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:37:32 PM

I cannot delete my own topics on this board.

Yes, I am no longer offering this bounty.  I am not paying $600 for someone to write a bot when I can do it myself, although it was time saving purposes.  Plus as well my offer was to give 80% to the person on every sale thereafter, when now I can write my own and earn 100%. 

Thanks for the interest though.  You can always write one and list it on https://www.bitorca.com , our traffic is growing a lot everyday, so its a good place to get something noticed on.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:48:01 PM

You can edit the thread to signify that it is closed, and then lock it.
moderate

Activity: 98

nearly dead

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:29:43 PM

Rewrite the title to MyService Ad Please Check It Out, please.
networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:08:56 PM

Fine.

Just indicate "Self Served" or "Closed".

Better luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: