Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think?  (Read 4706 times)
btctop1

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

The etherium died 2 years ago, died a year ago, dies now and will still die 10-20 years. Yes, there are many competitors, yes, they are strong, but people believe in ratings and capitalization. And the etherium will not be easy to get rid of. Maybe for the holders, miners and ICO this is a disadvantageous turn of events, but for those who use the etherium as a utilitarian currency everything has become cheaper. For a couple of weeks, I think)
arkholding

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

My portfolio is just half , but i still believe market will rise very soon !
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

My portfolio is just half , but i still believe market will rise very soon !

You are lucky it is only half down, mine is over 99% down but the thing is ETH is not dead, nor is the market, it is dormant and waiting for the big money to come in, but that will not happen until we see all the smaller investors die out and give up and sell their tokens and coins. My message to everyone would be hold your favorite tokens and coins, including Eth if you have any and wait it out one or two years, until things get better. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON, THAT IS FOR SURE.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

Eth won't die. It's just that the market is a bit sluggish right now, and people are used to the fact that cryptocurrency prices have been rising for a long time.

But I'm still very hopeful about ETH.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

To my own view, i think We literally just saw raises after one of the biggest crashes. BTC and ETH are both rising as well gradually , I really don't think Ethereum  will die any time soon in the future the coin really have a good potential. .
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Not ETH alone, quite a number of altcoins are also in red due to the bear market that has been for the 3-4 months or more. It's just that it's just showing the impart on Eth the more this time because since the red market, ETH hasn't go below 400$ and it's below 400$. Well I think this is the best time to pack more ETH has a good investor because I believe ETH will recover if not sooner than expected.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

Those that move ahead and make good profit from cryptocurrency are the resilient, thosw are persistent and those that are patient. The scenerio that was described by the op will continue to exist but people with quality mentioned will always win!
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

ETH is the future, keep researching and be patient!
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Dear friend,
Yeah, the coin market does downtrend in several months. That is long time and may people lost much money. I see, but in this time, we can catch the bottom of the price to buy something for long term holding. I think that is a good idea.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

Ethereum is best time to buy there is a space created if it dip like that it means time to invest people look at it like ethereum is dying but nothing will happen to ETH it will still remain second coin in crypto currency market

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Well everything going red does not mean that the ETH is dying. Ethereum has a great concept for their product, stability in upgrading their coins, and has a lot of user (big market). The price increase from the start up until now is the prove that what i had been stated before is kinda right. So it is kinda a bad decision and analyzation if you think that Ethereum is now dying. Price decreasing is common in any stock (since cryptocurrency now is more like a stock), even gold has their down time.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

Well it is coin market cap trend to have red days and green days, and having a red days month doesn't mean that the coin is dying. It really has to undergo red days and investors must exercise the attitude to Wait Patiently for them to earn.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Actually I feel so bad about these decreasing but I can't do anything. I believe this technology and this market that will come to better position so I will wait and see what will happen.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

Ethereum is best time to buy there is a space created if it dip like that it means time to invest people look at it like ethereum is dying but nothing will happen to ETH it will still remain second coin in crypto currency market

Completely agree) The situation on the market in whole leaves much to be desired, and the situation with the Ethereum price is not the exception against the general background. Comparing the price of previous years and the price of the Ethereum nowadays, you will find out that everything is ok to tell the truth.And it is not the end of Ethereum, it is just the period. I believe in better situation. And think that it is better to wait a little and be more patient)) That person gets benefits who has a strong patience and cold mind dealing with money or cryptocurrency decisions-making.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

ETH is the future, keep researching and be patient!
Yes,ETH is a future and its enough to secure our future if we can hold a decent amount of Ethereum coin.The price just falled a lot and I dont want to miss this chance. I am selling other alt coin for buy Ethereum right now.
ACHANCE

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

ETH WILL DIE VERY SOON
mikhael.gusev

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Sometime everything dies. But specifically now and in the last half of year not the best times for cryptocurrency
steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

It is a possibility because a lot of coins are joining the market. And there is new platform that might replace ETH is the major provider. Since a lot of coins are ETH based. This will really hit the market on a straightforward manner that might give a huge effect on all coins that are ETH based. There this new platform that will eventually replaced ethereum and I think this is the time when a lot of changes it the market will occur.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

eth is not dying or dead, things like this are fair market red like when it's time to buy eth with a pretty low value.I think this price repetition is just waiting for the time to sell high after all the green market.
I'll agree with you Eth is not dying.It is our time to grab the opportunity that eth is goes down and be patience to wait until it recovered because not at all times the market value was goes down sometimes it goes up.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

absolutely, ETH is dying.

a lot of arguments to say.

- Dropped it's value almost 75%
- ETH Cap goes down as time passes by.
- ETH has no value in the market, why? Because ETH is just valuable as a way of gambling. if you count the amount of money ETH is making by smart contract, you will see that it will not get even to 1 bln dollars. Gambling is what ETH is about.
- there is NO MASS ADOPTION. This is one of the big lies of all ETH scammers.
- Null developpement.
- Big amount of stock and production of the coin which drops the value a lot.
- ASIC is ruining all particular miners since big investors are buying ASIC's to take out all gpu miners. Developpers are not doing nothing to stop this.
- laws, legislations, end of anonimity, hacks, taxes are also destroying ETH as a way to invest and win money.

Even in Spain are saying that you have to pay taxes by exchanging coins to other coins. You don't win money in an exchange, but they want a part of taxes. And after getting the money back, another time in a tax called IRPF (a personal tax over annual income).

etc... it's dying. absolutely.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: