Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is going all the way down?  (Read 746 times)
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

The correction on neo coin is not only on NEO. Every other coin is going down as a result of the market. The market is not in a good state  and every coin on coinmarketcap has been affected including bitcoin.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

The triangle shape most likely means that a breakout is going to occur. It does not say which way the breakout will occur but the likelihood is fairly high. After doing this analysis, I came to the conclusion that I am personally going to set a sell order at around $26-$27 per coin. I think that is a safe way to protect myself against further losses. With that in mind, I personally think that the coin is going to bounce back into the range of $32-$35. I think that the support line that we are at has shown enough support to hold it from breaking through.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

To my mind, the reason is common for all coins. If you check the situation in the crypto market you will see that it leaves much to be desired. To my mind, Neo is the coin that must increase in price soon
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

I invested in Neo. But from last week after ONT airdrop, its keep on sinking.
Any news???

not only neo is suffering, but almost all altcoins are suffering during these bear months.  bitcoin is also affected but stays the strongest among all cryptos.  2017 bull maybe exagerated that made this year a correction one.  2019 will likely turn around and be bull again.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

The triangle shape most likely means that a breakout is going to occur. It does not say which way the breakout will occur but the likelihood is fairly high. After doing this analysis, I came to the conclusion that I am personally going to set a sell order at around $26-$27 per coin. I think that is a safe way to protect myself against further losses. With that in mind, I personally think that the coin is going to bounce back into the range of $32-$35. I think that the support line that we are at has shown enough support to hold it from breaking through.

Are you only looking at this from a TA point of view or do you also study the platform and it's benefits compared to other players and self proclaimed next generation blockchain?

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

The correction on neo coin is not only on NEO. Every other coin is going down as a result of the market. The market is not in a good state  and every coin on coinmarketcap has been affected including bitcoin.
Yes, everything else goes down as well, people mistake their favorite coins will be exception however it is not. When all altcoins go down, ALL altcoins go down, some of them do not stay up. Even ethereum which is considerably bigger version of NEO went under 300 dollars and it was over like 1000 thousand dollars at one point, that is almost 30-40% drop in price for the biggest altcoin out there, so thinking smaller and worse version of ethereum not going down is a dream. Neo is just an altcoin like many others and when they go down it will go down as well.

Do not put too much pressure on any coin, they are not special, they are not unique, they are just part of the bunch.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Not only NEO but all altcoin was keep going down, this is just because the crypto market crash so all altcoin followed the down trend.  When i seen  the history price of Bitcoin since 2011, this price action still normal. All altcoin can be going up multiple times in a few month but also has possibility to going down to 90%, so we should be avoid to buy crypto on down trend and wait patient to get bottom price.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ryancpk

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Half a year back, I also thought that the NEO would be the Ethereum in the east. However, its recent performance have really upset me.

The problem is the price drop is even worse than Ethereum. I don't see the price will come up any time soon until the Chinese government approve crypto. Just my 2 cents.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

Not only NEO there are many others coin facing the same situation in the market, look at the ETH the price has fallen from 1300$ to 225$. So most of the coins in the market are facing the same situation which we cannot able to predict when the market starts recovering.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

In my opinion, NEO is falling and falling rapidly. Due to the general situation of the crypto market, Bitcoin is very expensive. On the other hand, i have the feeling that NEO has dried up and the road signs of growth have left NEO no longer as attractive as the original.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Not only NEO but all altcoin was keep going down, this is just because the crypto market crash so all altcoin followed the down trend.  When i seen  the history price of Bitcoin since 2011, this price action still normal. All altcoin can be going up multiple times in a few month but also has possibility to going down to 90%, so we should be avoid to buy crypto on down trend and wait patient to get bottom price.

Right, NEO is not the biggest loser. However, I would not wait too much now of this cryptocurrency. It will take about two years for this altcoin to recover and reach its previous popularity. Hope, it will be in the top-10.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Neo, Eth and Waves were among the top coins that were heavily affected by the bear market, I had suspected that this should be because they were among the main platforms for smart contract and most sell offs for new tokens are usually exchanged for them, so the ugly market situation for ICO's would have equally affected them

worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

The bear market heavily affects a few markets including that of neo which many people say that its part of a natural market correction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: