Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 22 European nations signed a joint declaration  (Read 209 times)
Tenten92 (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

22 European nations signed a joint declaration, spending 300 million euros to develop Blockchain. will be good good to going to the market?
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

I think the blockchain is an important direction for future research.
And countries began to pay attention to the study of blockchain, which will increase the price of tokens. Grin

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

22 European nations signed a joint declaration, spending 300 million euros to develop Blockchain. will be good good to going to the market?
All the investment in Blockchain will certainly be related to Bitcoin and this is a very good opportunity for investors and I am sure many investors are happy with this news , as upcoming BTC prices may rise back and the $ 20,000 price will soon happen the second time.  At this point, just buy Bitcoin and be ready to buy if Bitcoin can increase in time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

I am very curious if it affects the market.
But in itself I think that is a very good news.
The bitcoin price went up today. Is it because of that?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Tenten92 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

All the investment in Blockchain will certainly be related to Bitcoin and this is a very good opportunity for investors and I am sure many investors are happy with this news , as upcoming BTC prices may rise back and the $ 20,000 price will soon happen the second time.  At this point, just buy Bitcoin and be ready to buy if Bitcoin can increase in time
I also think Bitcoin will soon return to its peak. Now is a good time to stock up  Bitcoin for the future
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

I think that you do not quite understand correctly, the technology of the blockade will undoubtedly develop, but here in the centralized system you do not need fuel (coins) for implementation. And how do you think I'm right?
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

This will be a great success for cryptocurrencies in general as it shall have positive effect on them but before i continue with the day dreaming or hallucination of things that are yet to be unfold, can you kindly share the link to the success of your information ?
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

That is a good thing for blockchain definitely but I don't think it will cause any changes in the crypto coin markets. I.e. I don't think we'll see bull trends because of that.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

It's really good in my opinion. That can be considered as a big advertisement to the blockchain technology to make a lot of people interested to known more about that. Last week some countries were joined lawsuit against big companies banned crypto advertisement and this time they are all investing in the blockchain and that's a big news man.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

good news, I think this will improve the market and good impact for crypto. hopefully this will make the price of bitcoin and altcoin increased with the support of various countries.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Any source on this? This is big news if ever this turns out legit. Many more will see the capability of blockchain and more importantly cryptocurrencies. More exposure to crypto means more market cap and profit for us early investors.

Hopefully this is true and is enough to continue with the bull run.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

This is good news, with this crypto market can quickly recover and improve.
Hopefully this runs well and smoothly, and hopefully other countries can also emulate from 22 countries that crypto is entitled to trade.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

this is a good sign, the cohesiveness of 22 European countries can help the progress and development of blockchain, this declaration shows a positive thing. investors are happy because the price of green, Smiley
Tenten92 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

This will be a great success for cryptocurrencies in general as it shall have positive effect on them but before i continue with the day dreaming or hallucination of things that are yet to be unfold, can you kindly share the link to the success of your information ?
You can refer to this link
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/european-countries-join-blockchain-partnership
my1st
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Of course, this is positive news, but it is unlikely that this will change the situation as a whole in the market. I think until the fall will not be strong movements, so accumulate coins and hold Smiley
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Bitcoin is an application of 'Blockchain' technology. If these 22 nations agree to develop 'Blockchain', it does not necessary mean increase in value for BTC. For Eg: Here in India, when BTC got popular and more people were showing interest in it as an investment opportunity as well as in the technical side. The central bank along with many major nationalized banks appointed a committee to study about BTC and blockchain tech. Only to develop their own crypto and adaptation of the tech for nationalized banks, moreover - the central bank then issued a circular saying that every bank should cut ties with crypto currency exchanges citing reasons like money laundering etc..

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

It was nice to see the announcement in what was a very bearish market.The more adaption for crypto grows with the governments starting to support and recognize it , the more good for the market

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Another significant event for all cryptocurrency. This was the main reason for today's global growth of the whole market.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

Perhaps this is the beginning of something new on the crypto market. the government realized that crypto will not disappear and it will be necessary to solve problems in new conditions. We will follow how this will affect the market as a whole.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

$300 millions will be spent till 2020 for crypto projects.  What bothers me is where are other European countries. Where is Croatia?  How could they skip them?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: