Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall I buy ETH?  (Read 32165 times)
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

It's a good idea to buy ethereum now, this coins always rise up and stable when come to stability but i think it's better if you buy both BTC and ETH this is more profitable these two coins are worth to invest you have assurance to make profit if you buy these coins at low price because both coins always rise even it has a huge fall.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are both good especially in investment, i think you should buy them both. Putting your money or spread your money in two or more coins with a good potential and in the future you will gain good profit.
Absolutely no doubt about it can but Eth, after bitcoin Eth has largest cap market, that is the indiction of the value of Ethereum. Few coins are very good from investment point of view in that Ethereum is one of the main coin. Already lot of buyers are there for Eth.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

yes have to buy ETH when the price goes down and know if the price is going to rise high, then there is a pretty good income to add added family needs.semoga success
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

If we compared ethereum and bitcoin now the more better to invest is the ethereum because you can get high profit after few years of holding this coin and I think it will increase the price very high like ten thousands dollars more. Buy more ethereum now with cheaper price because once the price increase it will continue and gain more money for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:23:32 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 12:38:28 PM by Nasty23

Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
I think the good idea is you should diversify your investment in ETH and BTC because these coin have a big potential in the future to be adopted in the community and also it is both good for long-term investment on which is possible to earn a huge profit because its value will continuously rises due to its active and supportive community that can possibly encourage new investors.

gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

If you are new to cryptocurrency I suggest picking Bitcoin as your first coin would be a great idea, due to its potential growth and highest trading volume which means that your investments are secured. Just familiarize yourself on how the market really works, then once you already grasp the best way to maximize your profit you may invest in Etherium which is the best altcoin in the market today.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

Buying ethereum is a good invesment but wait for a good time to buy ethereum my buying zone is $400 to $500 this level is a safezone for me since ethereum ath is about $1000+ so if ethereum back in that level you can earn a good return dont rush to buy ethereum wait for a good time because cryptoworld is full of suprises.
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

Buying Ethereum is not a bad idea, it's great to invest in ethereum, understand and learn and start by buying ethereum from now and selling it when the price goes up
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

if you are really looking to buy a crypto for a long term, then ethereum is the only coin that really needs to be on your portfolio anyway, so just buy it now

Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

You could have bought from the dips,but now if you still have aim to buy it is good to buy these coins as the bull run started to shows up in the market,you could have maximize your profits today if you did bought from the bottom,for me buying from these dips would be much better than risking your money into the normal market conditions.
Soccernet344

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Both are good but it is better to buy ethereum if you have smaller fund but either way remember to only buy when the price is low to maximize your earnings whenever the market price increases. .
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

For now buying ETH was better because the price was so low and if this be going back in a price maybe we can earn some profit. Actually not only ETH was be totally increasing the price ill think they have some altcoins also be moving quietly.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency so if you want to invest on then you can really go invest bitcoin since its price is low as of now. Ethereum in the other hand is one of the leading altcoin although it is not the same price as bitcoin but it is still beneficial and more people invest on to this coin for it has a possibility to increase its price just like bitcoin. If you want to invest you can invest in both so you have more chances to earn a lot of profit.

Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

For now buying ETH was better because the price was so low and if this be going back in a price maybe we can earn some profit. Actually not only ETH was be totally increasing the price ill think they have some altcoins also be moving quietly.
Indeed, there is no harm if we invest in altcoin including etherium. Bear in the market seems to be the beginning of the trend for this year's cryptocurrency market. If I were you, I would buy and trade etherium when it came down and sell it partly when it went up. Because there are still many opportunities to make money in the cryptocurrency bear market.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

Both are good but it is better to buy ethereum if you have smaller fund but either way remember to only buy when the price is low to maximize your earnings whenever the market price increases. .
Well, ETH is the best, now there are quite a lot of potential coins, but they still can not be matched by ETH, ETH is the most potent and popular coin market, ETH platform integrates many ICOs, so They are good for the future.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

I think buy eth is a good idea. As you can see in the market the price of eth is decreasing.
This is the right time, take the opportunity and keep holding your eth until the price is increasing.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I think that's a very good idea for yourself, because the price of ETH is currently very cheap at only 500 USD range, some predict that ETH coins will jump by the end of this year, I think this is the best time to buy some ETH coins
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

If you want to invest in any jet, you have to follow that coin tightly.
Crypto is easy to make money in the money world, but it's much easier to lose money.

If you are not careful, you lose your money.
ahonghai199

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

Cryptocurrency traders have become accustomed to rising prices in cryptocurrency trades. Protection of funds at Fortress Investment Group and now invest in companies, thinking that digital currency has peaked for a while. And it could be a few moments before they go back to record levels.
slmn

Activity: 336
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Ethereum price now is very low when i compare before 6 months, so i think its good oppurtunity to buy now ethereum also some different altcoins that have very bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: