Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >>HOW TO CHOOSE BOUNTIES FOR NEWBIES <<  (Read 208 times)
Michael Carrington (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:15:03 PM by Michael Carrington
Merited by Psalms23 (1), atrocityx (1)

HI EVERYBODY!!!

I very often observe on many branches of the forum a lot of questions about how to  choose a bounty campaign correctly, on the one hand it is profitable and on the other hand not to get into SCAM.
In this topic, I want to share with the newbies my scheme which I overdo when I choose a  bounty campaign.
No one can know whether the bounty is successful or it's SCAM. I also got on projects that were broadcasting to be good, but in the end something went wrong, then the team set up, or they just did not raise money ... there are many factors.

Go to the main >>> MY SCHEME of CHOICE BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS <<<

STEP 1. We are looking for a branch where all the bounties are located.
Typically, many campaigns have the main branch (English-speaking if the project is foreign) and several local branches. If you are more or less good at English, I would advise you to watch the campaign immediately in the original branch.

Here's the link>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

STEP 2. Search for the bounty.
Among the many campaigns those are updated in the branch almost every minute, look through and select those that are relatively fresh, that is, they started 1-3 weeks ago and have not  reached the middle yet. Why is it so important? I'll explain, it's because most of you have the rank of Jr. Member and Member, and since it is more difficult to raise your rank, you will remain in this status for a while and you need to learn how to get the benefits from projects with your ranks. At the time when Sr. and Hero Members can go for a couple of weeks before the end of the campaign and pull out their huge pieces, you need to go early in order not to stay completely with pennies.

STEP 3. Evaluation of the project.
Among those projects that you have selected in your "sheet" we select those who on your opinion can  "shoot" in the future. What are we looking at?
1- elementary for the fact that the topic with the bounty must look good, that is, all the information about the project, all the necessary links, clearly identified all the campaigns, the percentage ratio between them and in general what percentage goes to the BAUNTY.
2- many people attach great importance to the manager of the bounty, I also think that this factor plays a role. If you see that the bounty campaign is hosted by a well-known trusted manager who already has a good reputation, who previously managed successful projects, it is more likely that this project will be good.  If the manager with the rank of Jr. Member and nobody knows him, without a history of "career" you need to look more carefully at the campaign.
3- the availability of high-quality pages in social. networks and a good website with all the necessary information.
4- and one of the most important is the availability of a good project team. You can find them at the of. website of the campaign. There should be provided all info. about the members of the team.

STEP 4. Evaluation of the possible profit.
As for me, this is the most important step. Here, from the already selected bounties, you look at the numbers.
1-how much is allocated for the campaign in which you want to participate. For example, a good percentage for the signature campaign is from 30% and above. For Twitter and FB 10-20% and so on.
2-the ratio of steaks between you in "veterans". If, for example, Junior gets 1 steak per week, Member 5, and Hero 20, it's unlikely that you will be able to earn something there. A good ratio is between 5-7 times between the lower and the higher ranks. Again, many managers adhere to their reward system, and they usually apply this to all their campaigns.
3- VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR. Number of participants in the bounty. If everything is good by the numbers and everything suits you, pay attention to the number of participants. If you open a spreadsheet and there are 500 members in the signature, you have nothing to do with your rank there. The same applies to Twitter and FB only on the number of about 2000-3000. Try to choose a campaign where the number of participants is in the area of ​​100 for signatures (there will be more then anyway) and 300-500 for social networks. Then you can tear off a bit with your rank.

STEP 5. Be careful !!!
See very carefully the rules of the campaigns, make sure that you all understand how to do otherwise you can lose some of your own and  not so big profit at best, at worst you will be thrown out of the campaign and you will not get anything. See which branches you can and cannot do posts, how many characters, what language, how many posts per week, what day the recount is, do not do everything in one day! On Twitter how many tweets and retweets a week you need or you can do, where, how, what content, reports or without them, when to do them and where to write. This is all very important!

Friends, I hope  this topic will help you in the future to choose a good bounty campaign.
Write in comments that you do not think so and what you want to add, please rate the article. And sorry for my grammar mistakes this is my first time.
Thank you Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

I am on this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, and it is very difficult to find a newest bounties that is the bounties end or the bounties over. Looks like the postings are not in the newest order. So how do I find the latest bounty
Get_Rich

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

A newbie can filter out which bounty should follow and what should not be followed. And a newbie can choose as they like bounties in this bitcointalk forum. Located at home => Alternate cryptocurrencies => marketplace (Altcoin) => bounties (Altcoin)
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

I really liked your article, and gave you a + Merit.  Continue with quality content like this.
theobserverr

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

That is a very good post unfortunately i have not merit to grand yet.
Michael Carrington (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

I really liked your article, and gave you a + Merit.  Continue with quality content like this.

Thank you gays, it's very important for me Wink
3BCcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

This is a start for me. Really happy to have read this post immediately while browsing the forum. Although I still find this article a bit confusing because I am still learning, still its a great help.

How do I send merit though?
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

This is a start for me. Really happy to have read this post immediately while browsing the forum. Although I still find this article a bit confusing because I am still learning, still its a great help.

How do I send merit though?
You must first be given forum merit points, and then you can give it to others if you find it valuable
Michael Carrington (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Guys, write here your comments, how you choose your baunties, what to add, and then I'll think about 1-2 steps to make choosing the bounty more qualitative and successful Wink
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

This is a decent summary and you have to choose wisely. This is true to check the numbers and when is 30% for signature is good and so on, all true. But still, how much will you get in the end is pure luck.

I can only talk for myself and I was true all kind of different difficulties when I was and actually am today participating in bounty programs. There will be time delays in your payouts and the longest I have seen as for now is Atlant ICO which paid first bounty 6 months after ICO and not everything only first batch and they will pay monthly for 18 months.

Another one I joined had many participants 12000 and people counted stakes before payout and screamed that they will earn cents. At the end when stakes were counted there was only 600 people left because the rest spammed the hell from the bounty. We got really nice money.

I could be counting like this for 2 hours and I only participated in 6 bounties. In the end, this is pure luck if you get paid anything. You should consider this as a extra money and not the money you depend on because bounty campaigns are pure wild west.

mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

Thank you for good post. I also found some useful information from it. I participate now in bounties which I chosen by myself, but next one I will try to choose following your recommendations. Wish you good profits.
Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

When I am looking for new bounties, I am trying to find the ones that does not require too much effort for the reporting.
I hate to post every week all my retweets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: