Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review and remarks on Pompeo hearing - america is finished.  (Read 63 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Review and remarks on Pompeo hearing - america is finished.

----

Menendez believe that Facebook is bigger than the cia. impressive. what else to say?

And then when he said "Director muller"... lol the orgy master, the one attributing the underage sex slaves I guess?

at least the kkk understood the utility to wear mask to focus on the discourse and not the face... could have been black guys there btw Smiley.

---

kisch

we want same access. why this splitting of information? what is there to gain? the speed of the world doesn't give the luxury of playing, thinking and co... it's action. war war war...

anyway the Wall will now Smiley.. everything... they all want MONEY to buy WET WARM HOLES (could be asses for the gays outhere, same shit).

----

DIPLOMACY IS DISCUSSING WITH HITLER WHILE VISTING AN INTERNEMENT CAMP AND THEN EATING A NICE LUNCHEON WITH THE OFFICIALS (ONLY BEST FOOD don't worry).

----

Cardin

watched too many madame secretary... just lol.

iran is more than nukes, iran is about to destroy isreal, edge on breaking out... torture, domination, no free speech, lot of hate speech, #belgianguy

iran deal = syria chemical play... totally master move... disarm and put the dumb fuck into spining, a little of bribes money a lot of sex slaves and rulez.

--> only the cartels can save us !

"only imposed by our selves" this remark is insane... it means that he is afraid of sovereignty... time to ask the king. I think it's genetic.

"international company" more lol... diverse sex orgies

"climate" more lol... soon islam will be majority in europe, birth rate will explode and you bitch about climate? lol... stop the crack and cool aid.

"america leader of the world" in rapes, jails, sugar babes, rich by fiat printers guys etc etc... aka losing team.

---

wiki leaks... what the fuck... it's the panama papers maybe? or the wire for the sugar babies and underage girls families?

wikileaks is what the cia should be...

rubio - thanks... authoritarian vs libertarian... so piece of shit do you support to legalize coke, weed, hero, lsd and all the shit the guys want to play with without harming anyone? no, so you are with the authoritarian. out of my way, cheat.

survival -- how to promote authoritarian regime? ask china ... ie expose the cheat for what they are and explain that sacrifices are necessary to win the war.

end of the cold war -> sugar babies and pedo networks.. raping russians, ukrainians and co girls by the thousands, prostituting them etc etc... fu

economically forget to challenge china, corzines there are executed... in us they become secratary of state (the frozen cows gate).

---

CALIGRAPHY CAN BE WRITTEN STANDING !!! IT's MADNESS!!!

----

shahen

you are the one compromizing the us... your only goal is that the us dies with diversity... and you are a fucking terrorist... yes ms shahen, you are a terrorist... you forget lgbtQR+ETC... FUCK YOU !

democracy is what made plant illicit for no reason, ahhh yeah because it raise the cost of dependency to have more prositute and sex slaves... by DESIGN... remember this where we are in china... ALL IS THERE. for now, victory, then back to it... (and if you saw the tools of war, those plants would be the last thing on earth you would shit your pants on... trust me).

---

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

(sorry had to post it in two parts)

Taiwan - plake : it's china... like it or not, this gov of china, debatable and fighteable, but it's china.

NK is not a threat.

shut the fuck you don't bring china in full compliance piece of shit, kill your rapists, kill your pedos, then we speak - fu.

fu you didn't lift chinese out of poverety. it's fucking hard work, like killing traitors.

putin - there was great things in soviet union, no homeless, no sugar babies, space race.

q: what is the best model? none that are tested now for sure... maybe monarchy... with a rightfull queen/king it's the best.

----

coons

rule of laws sucks because those who made the laws hide behind it.

the rule of laws for those who build the pyramids and for those who will rest there.

robert muller is a domestic terrorist. yes, I believe that muller is a criminal who hide pedo network, and did various acts who are highly criminal and treasonous.

----

flakes where is this treaty?

speak with everyone

no nk doesn't give a fuck about iran because the important issue is always was and will be SK.

why there is no ambassador in zimbabwe?

cuba oppress it's people, torture etc... great country... lol.

---

the vacum is when the pedo and others pull out of their fuck holes... that's what america is doing.

no one want the gmos toxic shit, only poor people on ebt who are too dumbdown to know what they are doing.

I hope that those send in cuba will not indulge in sexual promiscuity in cuba...

lol non proliferation treaty, another scam, that only guilble naive idiots believe in... laughing with kimi.

2000s sorties... so easy, but how to get money and underage sex holes? impossible... and kerry had a wedding... lol. lol. lol.

diplomacy is for the weak... words or swords.

what is the international community? europe and it's censorship? maybe the dictators? or the dynasties? etc etc... what a great group of people. diversity orgies...

----

water right, even unable to build a pipe line from the great lakes to las vegas... pathetic.

asia asia... CHINA - JAPAN.

which world order? the one of the pedo and sugar babies vs the human beings? missing raping japaneses and chineses girls?

china does everything possible to not have chineses girls traded as sex slaves.

mattis is wrong, europe becoming muslims... too blinded to see it. wait for the uk to be sharia law...

nope it wasn't the us, it was Xi saying enough and kim understanding that it wasn't against him.

kim will not attack japan... don't dream... lol.

-----

diplomats are just talking? could you inform your goons zuckerberg dorsey and co... about for example Diamond and Sild... I forget they are toxic... black girls breaking free from the group think and doing their own shit? ohh that's bad... back in line ! slaves!

we were greated as liberator until it was all for shias nothing for sunnis and that iran wasn't attacked and let do YUGE bombings who have stopped since then... but I guess, pathetic.

wrong, more woars, more victoires... because real training, fire etc... otherwise it's just theory and no possibility to darwin the organization...

sorry. but that's the laws of war, i didn't write them Smiley. some speak about xp or lvl.

no the president doesn't have the autority to wage war against syria.

no there is no justification needed, just an authorization, by saying that international, it is in itself an act of treason.

kosovo... lol, the heroin hub Smiley.

---

anyway why I am waisting my time... back with the corporates and others international stateless papers pushers... at least freedom reigns, free will reigns, and I can ask what ever the fuck I want... as I can do nothing.

---

okay one more... no more president authority. the concept itself doesn't work... failure after failure after failure...

fu lybia is the biggest success of them ALL ! they do what ever the fuck they want. they fight the christians breeders from south who want to invade them, and rule their own country in a decentralized way. rule lybia!!!

---

the punishement for doing pay for play? none... of course.....

pathetic...

fuck that ...

---

what the fuck you don't understand piece of shit? iran want to conquers, they have no choice (pop explosion and the fear that liberties will destroy them)... so what the fuck... they are north , south east of isreal... south north and east of saudi and inside... so... it's gonna be a massive way to make dollars there... the arms race... all side ! as always Cheesy. and even more for the winner Cheesy... hehehe.

---

bye bye hailey...

ahh he wants his black sex slaves... lol...

china goes to africa, say stfu, here are the products, yes- no.. bye. and of course no sex slave, or what ever this shit... just go back home asap!!! to breath !!

what the fuck corporation? be careful little guy... be carefull.. it's not the public cia there... you want to destroy your country, fair enough, not our corporations... the constellations, yes with an s.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: