Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Spotify Premium FOR FAMILY] - Just 2'50$ per account  (Read 185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:49 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 01:08:34 PM by BoostTM

Just click the banner to buy now, if it is not working for you, just enter here: https://selly.gg/p/78ae1293

Some Reviews:
This deal tops buying like Apple Giftcards (discounted) and then going through the Apple store to pay for the subscription! People always moan and complain that cryptocurrencies are never a big deal until you can actually pay for goods and services (that are useful in your life). Everyone listens to music and Spotify is going IPO so you know they mean business.  Take advantage of price appreciation and spend a little bit of those cryptocurrencies that you've been hodling.  You also have a strong guarantee of always having a working account. Can't beat that!
Best offer I've ever seen on a while. This service is incredible. For $2.50 month. You get all-you-can-eat music plus an awesome, super-addictive online and mobile product. This is the best $2.50 per month on paper. I can't recommend this service enough. If you are willing to spend just $30 per year on music, there is no good reason not to have this.
Really great idea Wink I appreciate idea that everyone can buy spotify premium with crypto.
Really great deal from you guys. Every bit helps when trying to save on any great product. Solid stuff

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Reply below for a vouch copy! (Only Hero/Legendary users)
Vouch Copies available: 2/2

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

We added PayPal as a form of payment!

Talk to me
Drop99

Activity: 83
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

Thank you are the  best . Any link please ?
I want to participate
Crypto_Crybaby

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Really great deal from you guys. Every bit helps when trying to save on any great product. Solid stuff
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Thank you are the  best . Any link please ?
I want to participate
Just click the banner to buy now, if it is not working for you, just enter here: https://selly.gg/p/78ae1293

Talk to me
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Thank you very much!

Talk to me
tomas33

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Really great idea Wink I appreciate idea that everyone can buy spotify premium with crypto.
BertoLovesCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Best offer I've ever seen on a while. This service is incredible. For $2.50 month. You get all-you-can-eat music plus an awesome, super-addictive online and mobile product. This is the best $2.50 per month on paper. I can't recommend this service enough. If you are willing to spend just $30 per year on music, there is no good reason not to have this.
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

This deal tops buying like Apple Giftcards (discounted) and then going through the Apple store to pay for the subscription! People always moan and complain that cryptocurrencies are never a big deal until you can actually pay for goods and services (that are useful in your life). Everyone listens to music and Spotify is going IPO so you know they mean business.  Take advantage of price appreciation and spend a little bit of those cryptocurrencies that you've been hodling.  You also have a strong guarantee of always having a working account. Can't beat that!
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

+20 accounts were added ln stock!

Talk to me
BasicBitchcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

Great stuff! Always the best products to sick discounts!
rayzyn

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

Wow I cant believe how this works.. such a great way to build awareness.. every bit helps.. Thanks Boost!
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

bump

Talk to me
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

There are no high ranking member that vouched for you, so I have doubts that you are a legit seller
adm1n0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

amazing seller! I just paid for 5 accounts and all were working properly!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: