Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REFERRAL PROGRAM] SURRUS PROJECT - GET 5% IN ETH FOR EACH REFERRAL  (Read 834 times)
SANDRA EVANS (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 11:21:20 AM by SANDRA EVANS

SurruS is an innovative project that intends to apply blockchain technology in the field of insurance and force it to work on a completely new principle. The implementation of the project will allow each owner of the car to insure his car only against theft with a 100% guarantee of return of the stolen car or compensation of its market value.

You can get 5% of the amount of donation in ETH after your referral link using for investments

PLEASE NOTE! ALL THE PARTICIPANTS MUST JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP

You HAVE TO use attached posts to increase the chances for receiving your tokens

ENGLISH: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JIWbWEP0EsN7Ldfdo6KCJGZlxfsQIeFZFt7KjpldX5c/edit
RUSSIAN: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cyLm3yr3MvAlq8nxDOsZzYx_FndvmS66ZYGmZQjjArU/edit#

Google form
Spreadsheet

Terms:
1. You must register on the web site https://surrus.io/ and fill up the google form.
2. After the registration you must enter your ETH address.
3. You’ll get your own referral link in your personal account after the registration
4. You’ll get 5% of the amount of donation in eth after your referral link using for investments
5. Investment by the referral link gives an extra 3% bonus.
6. You have to use attached posts to increase the chances for receiving your tokens

ENGLISH: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JIWbWEP0EsN7Ldfdo6KCJGZlxfsQIeFZFt7KjpldX5c/edit
RUSSIAN: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JIWbWEP0EsN7Ldfdo6KCJGZlxfsQIeFZFt7KjpldX5c/edit

You can learn more about the bonus program in the official telegram group or on the website

You can ask all your questions in a special bounty channel of Sandra Evans: https://t.me/bountysandraevans Also, there you could find out new bounty proposals.

Disclaimer: the team can change the terms during the campaign.
tvoya_mamka

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

Hello, such a nice project. Should I do post on Twitter or Facebook?
Scregich

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

great project!
What about bounty?
BTT737

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

I've already offered to invest in your project to some of my fiat investors, because of your 90% offer. Now they'll get an additional 3% bonus and I'll get 5% of their ETH or BTC investments, right?
surrus.ico

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

Hello, such a nice project. Should I do post on Twitter or Facebook?

Yes that's right. You can promote the project in any of your social networks
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

great project!
What about bounty?

we announce the bounty later, and for now you can join the referral program
surrus.ico

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

I've already offered to invest in your project to some of my fiat investors, because of your 90% offer. Now they'll get an additional 3% bonus and I'll get 5% of their ETH or BTC investments, right?

if they registered on your referral link then yes, all is true
Mongoll

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

I correctly understand that for referrals I will receive not the project's tokens but crypto currency?
How will you charge it to me?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

I correctly understand that for referrals I will receive not the project's tokens but crypto currency?
How will you charge it to me?

Yeah, you got it right. You will receive ETH. We charge it at the moment when your referral's transaction is confirmed.
BTT737

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

3% bonus will be additional to the 90% annual interest or referrals just get 103 SURR instead of 100 SURR (+3%), how it works?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

3% bonus will be additional to the 90% annual interest or referrals just get 103 SURR instead of 100 SURR (+3%), how it works?

Yes, you get both 3% bonus and a guaranteed buyback with a 90% per annum - but the last works only for the first 300 ETH invested, so hurry up  Smiley
Lex_tor

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

Wow! I like projects that pay in cryptocurrency! but do you already have someone who received ETH for referrals?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Wow! I like projects that pay in cryptocurrency! but do you already have someone who received ETH for referrals?

Everybody loves them, I believe Smiley Enjoy the ride!
We've just launched the referral campaign, so I don't think any payments were made so far. But the night is young  Wink
Scregich

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

ANN on BTT:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3185887.280
more 15 page and great support. detailed answers to questions. I hope this project will wait for success.
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

ANN on BTT:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3185887.280
more 15 page and great support. detailed answers to questions. I hope this project will wait for success.

Yeah, people come up with questions, and I'm always aruond to answer) Whoah, didn't realise it's been 15 pgs already Shocked
Thanks for your support, sir! Be sure to check us out every once in a while)
devilbro

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

I've already suggested my friend to buy SURR tokens - how do I know if he bought it?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

I've already suggested my friend to buy SURR tokens - how do I know if he bought it?

Thanks for doing that, devilbro! Now all you have to do is just check out your surrus.io account dashboard from time to time. All the info will appear there.
And maybe you have some more friends who would also be interested in investing? Please go on spreading a word about us  Smiley
BTT737

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Yes, you get both 3% bonus and a guaranteed buyback with a 90% per annum - but the last works only for the first 300 ETH invested, so hurry up  Smiley

Get you, that's good. Thanks for your answers.
GBGglenn

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

Do you have a limit on the number of referrals?
Ksenia SurruS

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Get you, that's good. Thanks for your answers.

Most welcome, sir! Let me know if you come up with more questions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: