Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ?  (Read 2750 times)
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

Yes this is very possible as cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum now specially BTC and ETH so its very possible within two months ETH will be at $1k level again.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Why not? One of the most reliable coins with good prospects. Think, that until the end of on may can be 1,000$.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

in my opinion, ETH will return to an old mark of 1300 dollars, and will come to new heights by the end of 2018, and maybe earlier. Already now they start over again inflating capitalization of cryptocurrency, the crypto spring will come very soon
Yeah, 3800 dollars is new target price for this uptrend. I check the Eth chart and target new price will be reach in 1 more month.

Here we go again,,, the crazy predictions are back after a few days of green action. You are talking about almost 3x of the old ATH, and 7 times of today's price. all in this year means only less than 9 months to achieve this. I would really worry if that happened, because we saw what happened the last time prices exploded and it really did not look good. If it explodes even more, I truly worry for 2019 and alts longevity.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

in my opinion, ETH will return to an old mark of 1300 dollars, and will come to new heights by the end of 2018, and maybe earlier. Already now they start over again inflating capitalization of cryptocurrency, the crypto spring will come very soon
Yeah, 3800 dollars is new target price for this uptrend. I check the Eth chart and target new price will be reach in 1 more month.
It is not, it is 10000$
Here we go again,,, the crazy predictions are back after a few days of green action. You are talking about almost 3x of the old ATH, and 7 times of today's price. all in this year means only less than 9 months to achieve this. I would really worry if that happened, because we saw what happened the last time prices exploded and it really did not look good. If it explodes even more, I truly worry for 2019 and alts longevity.
I couldn't agree more.
They are talking about $2K-$3K price while ETH is at 500$.
They are talking about 50-100K BTC price while price is 8K.

New kids on the block.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

For the last 3 months not only the price of Ethereum decreased. All went down. The Ethereum have taken a beating not so strongly, in fact there are altcoins that have lost 80-90% in the price. As for ETH, when the market recovers, we will again see a price of 1300$, and I think even in summer, the Ethereum will take new heights.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

Until end of 2018 ehtereum will achieve this price for sure. In my opinion if this growth will stay, this price will be bigger.

Bull run comming, so its price can achieve 2000 dollars in this year

This very possible eth price will come back soon to $ 1000. A lot depends on whether the price of bitcoin will grow. If this happens, eth has a good chance of reaching ATH this year.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
I believe Ethereum will soon recover and return to $ 1300. The EThereum is starting to show signs of improvement, and the EThereum price is now $ 585 and has not stopped yet. This is still one of the most potential altcoin markets and is the foundation of many ICO projects, in the future it will grow stronger. We should hold long term Ethereum if we want to have more money in the future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

It can still increase if bitcoin increases still then ETH can, it will just take more time for ETH for this to happen since Crypto was still in progress of recovering from too many dips that happen. As ETH platform keeps on increasing in a number of users chances were always possible.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

Why not? One of the most reliable coins with good prospects. Think, that until the end of on may can be 1,000$.
ETH has a great chance of gaining a price of $ 1,000 in extremely short terms. If growth continues, as for the last 5 days.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

Yes, considering the stats currently Ethereum does have the potential to cross the $1300 mark by the end of 2018. Though there was a dip in the market, but the coin is starting to gain back its capital and now has $57 billion market capital. Also, acceptance by companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan has increased the coin's market price. Also its use as a token for smart applications and as a platform for posting new ICOs make it a promising investment.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

How are you even calculating these sort of figures, speculation is good, but how can you claim that $3800 is the next target, let the price of ETH reach $1k first and let the price sustain for a period of time and then predict these wild speculation, do not forget that there are regulations coming up which will hurt the business model of ETH, so remember twice before giving out statements. Tongue
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

For me, the last movements of the price of ethereum is giving hope for the future. I think it is a big possibility that, eth can reach more than 13k in the future, but maybe not in 2018.

trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

hope it will happen,i miss ethereum price that touched $1,900 around december - january.but it very possible ethereum price go over $1,300

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

Being one of the of the fast emerging major cryptocurrency, ethereum may soon reach the $1k level again and possibly go up beyond that target price. Some price drops may happen from time to time but the bullishness will still be there and it only a matter of time before ethereum price go up to another level. Many investors also considers ethereum as on of the best option for long term investment because it is consistent of reaching new heights.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 02:53:31 AM by Question123

Ethereum for sure possible to become $1300 and I think it will increase that price easilty it's because the price already $1400 and maybe after few years the price of the ethereum become very high. So better to buy more ethereum now and make more profit after few years of holding this coin. But we don't know what's really happen to ethereum but I hope it's good.
DirkDiggler1911

Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

In the next bubble there are going to be lots of big players, sometimes I think that the target of 3000$-4000$ per ether is a little bit too low but this idea sounds too crazy so I don't think much of it. On the other we will definitly see 1300$ again this year
semarmesem195

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

The end of the year is still quite long and certainly there are still many fluctuations that will occur at the price of ETH. But, every day the price starts creeping back up, so for the end of this year I'm sure ETH will reach the price of $1k.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

The end of the year is still quite long and certainly there are still many fluctuations that will occur at the price of ETH. But, every day the price starts creeping back up, so for the end of this year I'm sure ETH will reach the price of $1k.
From day to day eth development is very good with dominant green market. End of the year is still to be taken with a long journey, but at least eth has stepped towards $ 1k. I agree with you that the end of this year eth will most likely surpass the $ 1k price, even exceeding last year's achievement.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

ETH will make new highs before end of the year and so will bitcoin and most other altcoins. Hard to guess or estimate targets beforehand though for all these volatile cryptos.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

Yes, Eth can increase to way more than 1k3$ but it will take some time because of other blockchains that are in competition with it. More so the entire cryptos are growing steadily, well except for tether that's acting weird, but everything seems to be going in a good direction so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: