Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:15:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ?  (Read 2750 times)
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Yes. will be higher than this price next week. ETH prices are rising, maybe tomorrow will be over $ 900. So let's expect strong, to motivate them.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

Yes. will be higher than this price next week. ETH prices are rising, maybe tomorrow will be over $ 900. So let's expect strong, to motivate them.
Yes, why not to the OP. Ethereum now is gaining a new rising movement above $800 and $200 will be so easy for this to reach if bitcoins will not going to ruin or have a fast movement. There is a prediction where it says $15,000 will be reach by ethereum this year. That contributes a fomo to the new adapters of ethereum because of its very big chance to move up in a months.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Will definitely rise again next time. current price is 820$. And I think the end of May. The price will be over 1000$ soon. And the goal that people analyze that ETH can be up to 3,000$ by the end of this year
cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

For me - it is sure increase Wink
shine035 (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

now ETH more than 800$ so I think in last year can be rich 1500$
shine035 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Yes, why not to the OP. Ethereum now is gaining a new rising movement above $800 and $200 will be so easy for this to reach if bitcoins will not going to ruin or have a fast movement. There is a prediction where it says $15,000 will be reach by ethereum this year. That contributes a fomo to the new adapters of ethereum because of its very big chance to move up in a months.
I think $1500 is possible, but $15000 is probably the price of the BTC
shine035 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

and now ETH more than $ 800  Grin Grin
wangli370404

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

It will arrive in the near future! Cryptocurrency cannot be understood in a normal way, and its existence has become impossible.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

That was the highest market price of ETH has reached so far before it went down down to 300$+ worth per ETH. But now, as bitcoin has started to rise, ETH also rises and it's already giving and indication that ETH is not going to reach back on that price or surpass it for good.

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

ofc but btc will also have to go higher, which it will

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

Well, it all depends on bitcoin actually if bitcoin can keep on soaring up, Ethereum will also not stop gaining value for sure.There is no deny in this fact that Ethereum rather majority of coins depend on BTC for recovery. As we can all see that bitcoin is moving forward these days and expected to touch 40k dollars by the end of this year, eth can grow up to 4k dollars easily for sure.
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
As you can see ether's price now, it is starting to recover and it is now almost $1K USD. If the trending continue and minus the negatives news that can brought FUD, then ether's price will equal it's ATH at the end of this year.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I do not think this will happen quickly. It seems to me that ETH will grow very slowly and we will not soon see this price. But we will certainly see it.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

In my opinion there is always possibility of things to become vice versa. What I mean is that we have seen the market going down. But things may vhange at once and it will grow again. The price of ETH depends a lot from the interest of people. So I think it may happen

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

ETH is currently priced at $ 734, I know the ETH every day is always increasing and sometimes decreasing. If the increase in ETH continues as it is now in my opinion, less than 3 months ETH has been able to reach the price of $ 1k3. So at the end of 2018 ETH can reach more than your target. But this crypto technology is very sophisticated, crypto can flip the market situation whenever desired. It is better to observe and wait for what will happen, hoping that all our desires can come true soon.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I think that the question is not can the price increase, but when will the price increase. $1300 for Ethereum is reachable in the summer in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

certainly this year. ETH will be higher than $ 2000. Look at what ETH is. this is sure It does not depend on the price of Bitcoin. But the price is so
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
Possibly, if in the past they have increased to $ 1k3, then in the future they may repeat, but with the popularity of ETH as they are, they will probably increase in the coming time. I am sure of this. I think they will reach $ 2000 by the end of 2018.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

yes i'm sure it can. but it may take a long time, so you just keep your coins with just a long time. probably in early 2018
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

You do not feel panicked, Ethereum is one Cryptocurrency that can go up and down anytime.
You need to know, although now Ethereum down value, but in the future will come back up even increase can exceed the price yesterday you buy it.
So do not worry, just keep your Ethereum do not sell it because it will benefit you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: