Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ?  (Read 2750 times)
YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Of course, this is possible. But everything will depend on the events that will occur in August. If all news in August are positive, then Ethereum will grow to 1300 dollars much earlier.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
Yes, there is such a hope. Ethereum can quite reach and its former price record in 1400 dollars. However, one should bear in mind that this coin is like! other types of crypto-currencies, in price terms
sims from bitcoin. Therefore, if bitcoin also rises to its previous level of $ 20,000 by the end of the year, ethereum will easily do so.
In addition, if the Plasma project is implemented in ethereum, which will increase the possibility of scaling this coin to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, the price for ethereum will increase very sharply.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

I fully believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will grow very fast and its price will easily reach $ 1300. Now the price of Ehereum is very low, only about $ 410, if we want to make a profit at the end of the year then we should buy and hold Ethereum now. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin, IOTA, NEO, TRON or Monero.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

Ethereum it's a brand and possible on this day all. Also Ethereum it's a platform on which a lot ICO. The big part  information  say that price can come back on maximum
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

Surely, without a doubt its possible for the Ethereum to reach that amount again this coming bullish season, its a decent coin after all, not as good as we may think it was but we can't deny that it has a potential, so keep holding and put more faith in this coin, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:51:19 PM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

now we can see the price of ethereum is on support area,, and this is a good time to buy ethereum my friend
i still believe with eth and eth price will hit more than $1300 in the near time
regards
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

I'm sure certainly  could. Because ETH has a future that is not like other coins. But it takes time and not too fast, the ETH price will definitely rise.Especially  immediately becomes hardforks from ETH. To date, there are still no exact numbers that contain hardforks and components that need to be fixed in Constantinople records. What is certain is that ethereum will be able to achieve a surprising price.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

Right now am beginning to have doubt on 1k but who know after all the red we have been getting almost everywhere this might end up picking up but dont get your hopes high right now because the market is really scary

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

now we can see the price of ethereum is on support area,, and this is a good time to buy ethereum my friend
i still believe with eth and eth price will hit more than $1300 in the near time
regards

I am always optimistic on Eth capacity will grow unto 1k3$ before this year end. Consequently, Eth developement increases this past few weeks though we cannot predict on when do price will stable. I am very hopeful in the near days, eth will start to grow and will reach the desirable peak.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

im pretty sure ethereum can reach $1k again, the possibility to reach that price are so big. but i think we need more patient to reach that price, since the major of cryptocurrency market are showing red trend. until the end of 2018 i can predict ethereum will not reach that price, market are so bored and will be stagnant. the highest price that ethereum can reach in approximate $700 - $850 this year. but it still worth to invest

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

Right now am beginning to have doubt on 1k but who know after all the red we have been getting almost everywhere this might end up picking up but dont get your hopes high right now because the market is really scary
no need to doubt if later ethereum can reach you will regret it. waiting for bitcoin to reach 15K USD And ethereum is likely to return to the price even more
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

I think most of us who are convinced of the great potential that ethereum still has are expecting to see a four-digit figure in the price of ether soon, but the market seems to be still quite hesitant these days so maybe we should wait until the end of summer to see that mark fall again. In the meantime, it is worthwhile to keep accumulating ethers in our wallets, as few altcoins have earned the trust and credibility that Vitalik has given to ethereum.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Although it is a very low probability, I think it can rise again before the ending of 2018. In my opinion, it is hard to understand the characteristics of the market now, so, waiting will show us that how the prices will go.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

There's always a possibility in cryptocurrency industry and every coin prices is unpredictable and if you have an investment in ethereum that's the one thing you want the most and right now the value of ethereum is lower than $400 so the best thing to do is to hold it and wait for it's price to rise.
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

I think yes..Ethereum has a potential and many of investors keep investing ethereum there's a possibility to reach that 1k3$ again let's just hope Ethereum price goes up by ber months.
chesa21

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:49:04 AM

ya i think it can because ETH the price has already started going up and stabil. I hope price ETH growing in the last years 2018 expect price eth in the last years $ 1200-1600.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

The possibilities to reach ETH that level are very less during this year I think. Because still 4 months to go in this year and the price is even below $300 level. So ETH has a long way to go now.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Yes, if bitcoin starts an uptrend then Ethereum will start to grow and we will see it from $1000

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

There is a huge possibility to increase its price but how long it will take nobody don't know, but surely once the market starts recovering to the price of ETH will cross more than 1000$. The market situation makes the price of ETH to crash.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

I see this target somewhat distant because the market is currently at a low level, but it may happen if a pump comes in at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: