Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON [TRX] starts its countdown for the main net launch  (Read 135 times)
Goozzi (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

There is probably no way anybody in the crypto-world will miss the Main net launch scheduled on May 31st with all the hype and publicity being created by Justin Sun and his team. The Countdown has yet again begun and Justin Sun, the Founder tweeted earlier today:

“Countdown to May 31st. Tron main net will be launched in 50 days, 1,200 hours, 72,000, 4,328,800 seconds.”

Source: https://ambcrypto.com/tron-trx-starts-its-countdown-for-the-main-net-launch/
dmitro853

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

There is probably no way anybody in the crypto-world will miss the Main net launch scheduled on May 31st with all the hype and publicity being created by Justin Sun and his team. The Countdown has yet again begun and Justin Sun, the Founder tweeted earlier today:

“Countdown to May 31st. Tron main net will be launched in 50 days, 1,200 hours, 72,000, 4,328,800 seconds.”

Source: https://ambcrypto.com/tron-trx-starts-its-countdown-for-the-main-net-launch/

It seems that the debate about TRX and its bloatedness will begin again, although I believe that this is a worthy coin, and will show itself this year. Maybe just before the start of the main network!
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

I sold my TRX long ago. Guess its time to buy and hold and wait for the launch. This will be massive.
my1st
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

I sold my TRX long ago. Guess its time to buy and hold and wait for the launch. This will be massive.
I also sold them last month, but in this month I plan to buy some tokens again before launching the main network. I think the news should work well and we can make good money on it.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

Tron seems like it is making waves recently, I saw the tweets of Vitalik about the project when Tron developer said it is better than Ethereum. I just have a feeling that most people will be disappointed with their mainnet release, atlease Ethereum have its platform used for ICO, who is using Tron

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

I am in. I actually like TRX because,

Consensus Mechanisms
The TRON Network uses innovative consensus mechanisms to resolve personal identification and credit issues in online transactions.

Point-to-Point Transactions

TRON employs point-to-point transactions which allows users to avoid centralized settlement structures.

Smart Contract Protocol

TRON’s “Smart Contract Protocol” is what enables users to benefit from the features of this digital currency, breaking down information barriers that exist between apps and allowing apps to avoid becoming information silos as a result of the short monetization cycle inherent to entertainment apps and systems.

Blockchain Flexibility
TRON supports numerous blockchain networks, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and Qtum, which enhances its utility and liquidity.

Gaming Currency Exchange
Additionally, gaming companies can issue any game or platform-specific currency and trade that currency freely with other publishers via TRON protocols. As a result, users can shift one game’s currency to another in a smooth and fast process. This sets up the foundation for a deregulated global gaming environment.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Interesting news! I'm holding TRON in my portfolio, so, waiting moon! Grin Frankly speaking, I do not really believe that the network will work as Justin Sun promises. But I would be happy if his promises will come true! Cheesy

cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

I hope TRX will be a really good blockchain. Over time there have been too many doubts about the project. I would like to see the TRX launch the mainnet and demonstrate the applicability of the TRX. This is a big crypto with a strong community from China.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

hehe.. tron really goood on marketing, no offense the founder and his team are really great in hyping tron.. but lets see
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

tron is really good altcoin, but there's a lot of investors that doesn't believe on its capability, because it is just an airdrop, and its price only increases due to hype. so we can see again its price to the moon again or not?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Diabolov

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

without a doubt, there will be 280% growth at the first jerk, and after a slow pace will delight with growth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: