Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the son shining again over cryptomarket?  (Read 438 times)
gng (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Its been already a few days with most of the market in the green. Should we expect ETH bounce to 1000$ soon? If not whats the reason?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Yes, judging by the fact that in the last few days the rate of the main crypto-currencies has grown, we can say that the market took a course for recovery. I think that after April 15, the crypto market will begin to stabilize. News about the updates of legislation regarding the crypto industry, as well as news about crypto-currencies also significantly affect their value.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

Everything is in the green, you're right. But that can't be the sign that we will be seeing bullish run anytime soon. I've seen green a lot of times before and then it just went straight into red again and dropped even more then it was before green. So, we can't judge based solely on that. Market research needs to be done and thoroughly analyzed. And even then, one simply can't know. Crypto is weird, it is not like your ordinary stock market. We've seen a lot of times before, when good news came out and nothing changed. I have a feeling it changes only into red, when bad news come out. That is probably because of my pessimistic nature, to be honest. Smiley

As far as ETH alone is concerned, I also think we won't see that marvelous $1000 anytime soon. My prediction is at the end of the year, if even then. But that is just my newbie feeling, although I have been monitoring the market prices for quite some time now and for the sake of this argument, I hope I'm right. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:12:57 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:54:29 PM by Soroskatona

I dont expect any bullish run soon, maybe it can be, or exceed $1000 at late Q2, or Q3. Recently, the crypto market recieved great news, but I think its going to reach the desired numbers more slowly than last year.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

yes.. i think so.. you saw that one straight up line? maybe its the signal of a new beginning
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

Its been already a few days with most of the market in the green. Should we expect ETH bounce to 1000$ soon? If not whats the reason?

Hopefully but this time bump is happenjng because of the US taxation days. It will goes for three days. So you will find the ethreum value bumps up to 600 USD as my view. So later on that we may find stability at that time to bump more in the market.
Holding and waiting will confirm you whatever gonna happen in the market.
Because volatility sucks you everywhere. Hope all find the bump on all the Cryptos.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

Eth at 1000$ means bitcoin at 16K$( at the current BTC/ETH) ratio.
I believe that it is not going to happen unless there is going to be some really special news about the cryptocurrency market that will drive a hype in the same level it was when it hit 20K$.
I don't think that this hype is going to happen anytime soon, as a long term holder I don't really mind about short-term price movements.

ady_crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

it might have a corection but i think this is the begining of the bullish trend. we just need more volume
mangkanor

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

It should be the sun not son,yes it is it might happen few days or weeks from now as we can see the big bull runs are starting to show up,slowly but surely most of the altcoins are going to recover from the bloody market that we have for 3months which is why we need to keep our coins or else you wont enjoy the bull runs from the times like this.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

I don't know why everyone is asking only about the price of Ethereum,  I have read like 3 thread asking almost thesame question about ethereum price. What I know is that if the market can sustain this recent price growth almost all the tp cap coins would benefit from it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

Not everything is in the green yet. neo, trx and few other major tokens/coins are still slightly in the red. I really hope this is the market recovery that we have all been waiting for. Most promising signs yet, i think all the major american exchanges have paid there tax by selling bitcoin and have finished flooding the market so it's time for the bull run!
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

Ethereum might exceed $1000, but it will not be so rapid. We are gradually gettong there. This year seems to have a lot of prospects for the crypto community. I am so optimistic that it will far exceed what our imaginations can curtail. Bitcoin will also repeat history, like what we had late 2017 and it is possible it breaks the record we had in 2017. Lets keep hoping for the best.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Not everything is in the green yet. neo, trx and few other major tokens/coins are still slightly in the red. I really hope this is the market recovery that we have all been waiting for. Most promising signs yet, i think all the major american exchanges have paid there tax by selling bitcoin and have finished flooding the market so it's time for the bull run!

In the red? lmao.. You must be looking in a different coinmarketcap then...

Today, there is currently only 1 coin red in the top 100 and that's Bitcoin Diamond.
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

Everything is in the green, you're right. But that can't be the sign that we will be seeing bullish run anytime soon. I've seen green a lot of times before and then it just went straight into red again and dropped even more then it was before green. So, we can't judge based solely on that. Market research needs to be done and thoroughly analyzed. And even then, one simply can't know. Crypto is weird, it is not like your ordinary stock market. We've seen a lot of times before, when good news came out and nothing changed. I have a feeling it changes only into red, when bad news come out. That is probably because of my pessimistic nature, to be honest. Smiley

As far as ETH alone is concerned, I also think we won't see that marvelous $1000 anytime soon. My prediction is at the end of the year, if even then. But that is just my newbie feeling, although I have been monitoring the market prices for quite some time now and for the sake of this argument, I hope I'm right. Cheesy
I think you are wrong. You say monitor the market price for some time, do you monitor only one day or two days? Because I think the market price from mid-April to May, June and so on the price of crypto will actually rise. Because I monitor that price in two months. So I can conclude that way.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

to reach $ 1000 in the near future I think it is impossible, the main reason is btc price has not reached $ 10k, eth always be in position 10% of btc price

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

here I sit reading a thread and can't understand. why all create one and, too, question, and will whether Ethereum 1 to . It's hard for you to read a couple of pages of headlines and see that hundreds of people have already given you answers to this question.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

Few months ago was tough to the cryptocurrency market because of its continously failing,which is why today it is the best thing that we can see as far as i know we enter the bull season and finally bitcoin's value has been pumped by most of these financial institutions which is why i am sure that our market is going to recover from the bloody markets that we have.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

What son ? do you mean SUN? yes as far as i can see ethereum's value is getting recover that is why we should stick with it before it reaches another ATH again.Bull has finally shows up after of sleeping for 3months,the bearish market has finally over and we have entered the bullish season that is why we surely going to see some improvements from most of the altcoins.

cryptospear

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

Soon  yes? because the bulls has finally come out,bearish market has ended and that means these bulls are going to comeback stronger than the previous bulls that we have last december,which makes it possible ethereum has been down for about 60% of its value which makes it profitable if you have bought from the bottom you are going to make a lot of money few days from now.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Nope, in my opinion that was just a quick pump so whales can open big short positions and fuc us again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: