Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found an exploit in a popular dice website  (Read 718 times)
JamesFinland (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:38:03 PM

reposting this to here as it is probably more relevant

The admin copied the code of the website from another one, he doesn't understand how it all works.
I have also cashed out from the website which surprised me a little, but they were not to know, and I have been doing this for a week now.

edit 1: If I gave video proof of it working and told people how to do it (I make about 1 bitcoin every 5.2 days - thats $75 a day at current figures or so) would people pay if I told them how to do it (its very simple) ?

edit 2: VIDEO PROOF for those who asked because some wouldnt belive me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPqGDOVruh4

edit 3: Inbox me with offers if you want to know how to do it (serious offers only).  I can do it so that you pay half the fee, then I tell you how to do it, then you pay the rest, so the emphasis is on you not to fuck with me! Faith indeed!

edit 4: inboxing me saying you will confirm it if I tell you how is a nice trick but I will not tell you because it is not for free !I already know it works thank you!

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elbill

Activity: 938
Merit: 1005

frantorres_995 at socialmedia

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:54:47 PM

You are aware that the admin of slydice.com read this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are a genius... Grin

IceDiceFox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 11:39:55 PM

Please be a white hat and report bugs responsibly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: