Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found an exploit in a popular dice website  (Read 718 times)
JamesFinland (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:38:03 PM

reposting this to here as it is probably more relevant

The admin copied the code of the website from another one, he doesn't understand how it all works.
I have also cashed out from the website which surprised me a little, but they were not to know, and I have been doing this for a week now.

edit 1: If I gave video proof of it working and told people how to do it (I make about 1 bitcoin every 5.2 days - thats $75 a day at current figures or so) would people pay if I told them how to do it (its very simple) ?

edit 2: VIDEO PROOF for those who asked because some wouldnt belive me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPqGDOVruh4

edit 3: Inbox me with offers if you want to know how to do it (serious offers only).  I can do it so that you pay half the fee, then I tell you how to do it, then you pay the rest, so the emphasis is on you not to fuck with me! Faith indeed!

edit 4: inboxing me saying you will confirm it if I tell you how is a nice trick but I will not tell you because it is not for free !I already know it works thank you!

Thank you
elbill

Activity: 952
Merit: 1005

frantorres_995 at socialmedia

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:54:47 PM

You are aware that the admin of slydice.com read this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are a genius... Grin

IceDiceFox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 11:39:55 PM

Please be a white hat and report bugs responsibly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: