Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling MTGOX Code ($100ish each)  (Read 1241 times)
dab (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:47:45 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 05:09:24 AM by dab

I'm trying to get money out of MtGox and BTC-E however I don't have enough for a bank transfer on BTC-E (and OKPay is the only place I recognize that I would use but they don't support US customers atm). I also don't feel like giving MtGox my info so I can do a bank withdrawal from there (plus I get all finicky about sharing information like that to MtGox and BTC-E anyway).

So I'm hoping to trade codes from these sites for PayPal. I'm hoping to trade with a higher post member so to mitigate the possibility of a reversal (since I can't reverse MtGox or BTC-E that I know of).

Anyway I have
$105.9799 in BTC-E
$189.10320 in MtGox

Wanting to exchange $1:$1 on Paypal. I'll pay fees if they are involved.

PM Me if you wish to do this exchange!

Thanks!

Edit: I just found out that MtGox doesn't do mtgox codes anymore... If you have a way of transferring usd in mtgox to someone else, let me know Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:55:03 AM

I'm trying to get money out of MtGox and BTC-E however I don't have enough for a bank transfer on BTC-E (and OKPay is the only place I recognize that I would use but they don't support US customers atm). I also don't feel like giving MtGox my info so I can do a bank withdrawal from there (plus I get all finicky about sharing information like that to MtGox and BTC-E anyway).

So I'm hoping to trade codes from these sites for PayPal. I'm hoping to trade with a higher post member so to mitigate the possibility of a reversal (since I can't reverse MtGox or BTC-E that I know of).

Anyway I have
$105.9799 in BTC-E
$189.10320 in MtGox

Thanks!

Edit: I just found out that MtGox doesn't do mtgox codes anymore... If you have a way of transferring usd in mtgox to someone else, let me know Smiley

Hi
Will take btc-e code.
Have you got other payment than crappy PP? Im from uk. maybe Okpay?
grums

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:18:32 AM

Hi,

I'll take the BTC-E code if the deal with silverbox doesnt go through.

Donations : BTC : 13Niw9YieHnEiuVxaVsFEAv4Hsomrs711u
                  LTC : LYaFDMTK5xSohBdBxbidqH9skzNAWFawhD
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:39:22 AM

Anyway I have
$105.9799 in BTC-E
$189.10320 in MtGox

Thanks!

Can you withdraw bitcoins from the MtGox account?
irwan6179

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:11:36 AM

Hi, I'm interested to purchase BTC-E code from you. I can pay through Paypal. I know I'm new but I've been doing several trades with fellow Malaysians. I can try to find someone to vouch if you need me too. We can start small.

Regards,
Irwan
morphKET

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 05:51:20 AM

Still looking for someone? If you got the BTC-E code, I can shoot ya PayPal. Sent PM

✰ PrimeDice.com | Instant Bitcoin Gambling | Free BTC Faucet | ( 1% edge) *Thread*
If you like my stories, toss a Satoshi or two:
1CHmp1TGSyus29K76S7X6AMtVUejj7BCcj
dab (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:08:51 AM

The BTC-E code is sold, I still have a MtGox code to sell. No idea how to get it out of my account aside from buying bitcoins with the amount and trading those.

PM if interested.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:29:13 AM

You stand an exceedingly likely chance of being scammed if you accept Paypal. You stand a 100% chance of being scammed if you accept Paypal from a newly registered member.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: